Girlfriend of 3 years hasn't talked to me in 2 and a half months after a fight. Tomorrow is her Bday...

Girlfriend of 3 years hasn't talked to me in 2 and a half months after a fight. Tomorrow is her Bday. Should I anonymously have a flower and a card dropped off at her place?

Why is she still your girlfriend? I mean, after 2 and a half months, you would assume it's over

She's gone, move on

Yeah she's not your girlfriend anymore bro.
Sorry to say. Move on.

She's already fucked a few guys. Move on.

Here's a hint champ - she's no longer your girlfriend

right right, that's what i meant. just hard to move on. shes got all my things. crazy bitch. figured id just give it one last shot after 2 months of silence.

lol certainly not.
if she asks why you didnt do anything, just say "guess I forgot, just like you forgot to reply, btich"

She's not your girlfriend anymore. Give up.

yes, be mature and get over the fight if you love her

If you've got receipts to prove they are yours and she won't give them back when asked for them.
You can get the police/law involved as she's withholding items that don't belong to her, technically classed as theft.

What did you fight about?

Could give her flowers / a card, just as a way of showing how much you care or whatever. But never go all out and buy an expensive gift, she'll just use you

No restraining order against you?

Then stalk away

Op let me do you a favor. Just let go. Once it is over it is over. Do not do silly shit like that no matter how hard it feels. I had aniversary and a birthday in which was in the break up period, you will only be heavily dissapointed if you try.

plastered drunk after a friends party, play fighting got a little rough. I said stop as I was about to barf all over the couches. She wouldnt stop and kicked me pretty good in the neck. I flipped shit and went on a drunken hulk rage mr lahey all over the living room.

No, stop being a worthless pile of pathetic shit. She hasn't talked to you in two months and you're gonna give her a gift? talk about valuing yourself and respecting yourself there. You're pretty much begging to be emotionally abused

Yeah, I appreciate the brutal truth. I figured shed know it was from me but its just a gesture of peace and how I still care. This isnt a sob story baby come back shit. Just thoughts on the gesture. what happens happens.

Depends if you want to patch things up or not. If you want to patch things up then give her a call. Don't do stupid shit like what you suggested. If you don't want to patch things up then don't do anything and move on. The fact that you asked this question says you want to patch things up so I would suggest a simple phone call.

i guess sometimes you dont get the closure you want?

>didn't speak to her 2,5 months
>still calls her his girlfriend
Jesus, how much of a cuck can you be? I think you should buy her a car and apologise... kys

No send a picture of your dick in her frineds mouth dummy.

Trust that my intentions were the same. But that only left me feeling oldly desparate and ashame of everything i thought i wasn't and alone. She was uncontrollable, agressive and manipulative. I was calm but i finally cracked out of anger but she knew my buttons. Gesture or not, sometimes the best gift is for them is to never exist. Hence the saying, "do me a favor and dissapear from my life"

She's fucking someone else. Get over it

You guessed right. I still have feelings for my ex and it ended like shit but what the fuck man, shit happens and i'll meet new girls. Being proud leaves you with the choice of never ever being a bitch, don't ever be that

lol this guy knows whats good

RIP Sup Forums

I waited for eight months before he told me it was over, I had hid from him for years that I had tried committing suicide when we were teenagers but then I finally told him and he didnt care, I said if you dont say something then Ill leave you and he just blacked me out, he was upset that Id leave him at all for any reason and completely stopped communicating. Eight months is a long time to hold onto something that sick although Im also a psychotic and he's a psychopath, strange mix ifbut fun if you can work passed your differences, kinda sad it didnt work out but hey life goes on.

shes not your gf anymore

Nice trips. No never speak to her again you fucking beta. "2 1/2" months of no contact equal she's moved on. Shame on your betaness.

if it's anonymous i don't see the harm. she might have a feeling it's from you, but ultimately she will never know, and i don't think you should tell her. let that be your closure and move on with your life to make better choices and be in happier relationships.

If she hasn't talked to you in that long she's not your gf anymore, even if you didn't "officially" break up. Get over it and move on, she's probably riding another dick already.

This literally just happened by the way, not sure how I should go about getting over this, it's really messed me up.

You described my relationship kinda. I was the "psychopath" in the same kind of deal for years. I blacked her out totally and it was kinda hard but i didn't know any other way. nothing ever gets put before my will to be a certain way, i couldn't pass on all the pride even if i wanted to

"I'm mowing the air rand"
You drank against the grain of the liquor

What'd she do?

thank you. what i wanted to hear. my thoughts exactly. the closure is for me alone. a flower. anonymously. then she can fuck right off or whatever the fuck she wants to do.

ive been mowing the air pretty hard lately since this shit haha. mow em sayinnn

I had a week where i didn't feel like saying anything or contacting her so i didn't, she started calling me and calling my friends like hell, she started begging about stuff and yada yada, the whole "i want you in my life i really want you in my life" thing and i just felt annoyed and mad that she couldn't chill the fuck out, i had cheated as well so i figured i'd just be done right there and let her have something better

You were in that relationship for a long time, I dont how people could be so heartless like that especially if you were having sex

The white knight in shining armor, le high morale individual. Congratulations! you will succeed with great results in following relationships, fucking keke

People say things like castes are bad but it's really true, you shouldnt date outside of your caste, youre probably like a 7 or 8 where she was a 4 or 5, just gotta be more careful the next time you associate with people like that, they usually come from fucked up environments where they arent loved so theyll be extra needy with their partners.

you're retarded patient man

and i don't mean that as a compliment, you've taken hands-off to levels of aspy proportions

either you man up and apologize (or cuss her out if it's her fault) or seriously move on. where are you at home, slumped over in the corner staring at your phone? fuck that

Also that doesnt sound at all psychopathic, putting a relationship before whether someone else kills themself or not is psychopathic.

"just gotta be careful the next time you associate with people like that"

haha what the fuck are you on about

There'll always be signs that youll be with a needy bitch before things get bad, maybe you were just using her for sex or emotional gratification or something but it's best not to be with crazy bitches man.

go to /adv/ not Sup Forums

Theres some other user railing her nightly, how's that make you feel?

this

allemaal kut hoeren

Makes more sense, thx. Crazy bitches are fun though, i will always love them

This op. You'd be surprised how much cock rebound sex girls can take and what nasty shit they do after a relationship, if she ever said no to doing something with you best be sure she is fucking getting anally creampied and swallowing loads upon loads by probably the guy you hate the most