elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/An-Xileel_Daedric_resistance
elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Marsh#Fourth_Era
youtube.com/watch?v=SamZjqR1hvU
youtube.com/watch?v=N9Bk7XzagcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

neither did hitler

Didnt he kill the emperor

he got caught

he defeated the high king of skyrim in a duel, as is the tradition in nord culture.

Ulfirc and all nords were savages who worshipped a fairytale they needed civilizing by the empire and thalmor

Nords could stand to benefit from High Elven culture and wisdom. They're savages and degenerates.

>Ulfric dindu nuffin

He was a puppet of the thalmor. Literally. They were using him to weaken the empire and root out Taos worshippers. If he'd asked Torygg to rebel with him he would have in an instant.

Nords founded the empire

>! wonder who is behind this post

>nords actually believe this

>skyrim is for all races!

Skyrim is not for all races. It is not for lizards or cats or apes. It is for elves, as it was in the beginning, as is all of Tamriel.

Too late, I've already killed him

face it pointy, elves fucked up and men were allowed to dominate since the fall of the wild elves

Men breed like wild animals. If the population of men could be kept in check, elves would have already enslaved them again.

same

the only good elf, is a dead elf

except that talos actually existed...

>talos actually existed

>that pic
Isn't kind of ironic that he uses an Imperial bow and Ebony arrows?

Ulfric was a tamriel agent. you can find the info in the game. I would dont give ma hand but thi Was in the tamriel abasady, where you can find the book with it

It's worth mentioning that the Argonians are so badass that during the Oblivion crisis, the Daedra were in full retreat from Black Marsh, and even had to close all of their portals to keep the Argonians from invading Oblivion.

Pretty sure the Thalmor didn't even fucking try because they knew they'd get their ass kicked.

Argonian master race.

He wasnt a tamriel agent, he was a tamriel asset you dumbfuck. He hated the thalmor with a passion and vice versa, but it served their interests to keep the war going so they never had him assassinated.

eyyy thats pretty good

The fact that the Argonians could actually make the Daedra close their own portals out of fear of being overrun proves that the Argonians in Black Marsh are the master race.

Also, fuck elves, the pointy eared sissys.

Skyrim belongs to the nords!

"It ain't gonna suck itself." - Ulfric Stormcloak

Wasn't the High King a child or something?

Early twenties, I think. Legitimately a man, but young enough to be called a boy by Thalmor apologists trying to exaggerate their point.

Where is this referenced? I need to read this.

No. He was just very young in terms of how old jarls/kings would normally be, but he was an adult.

You can actually meet him in Sovngarde. Pic related.

It's only mentioned once, you'll find out where if you slightly scroll down. Still, it's the best idea we have of what was going on in BlackMarsh at the time

>run at gates like retards
>get baited like retards
>gates close behind retard lizards and they get torn to shreds by unkillable dremora

WHAT AN AMAZING TACTICAL VICTORY

elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Marsh#Fourth_Era

Fuck me, Freddy. All hail our Argonian overlords

>Lose a few men when the Oblivion portals close behind them.
>As opposed to losing hundreds of men and entire cities by letting the Daedra invade.

You'd make a terrible strategist.

Foreigners are ejected from Oblivion when the gate they came in through is closed. Jesus, it's like you've never closed an Oblivion gate or something.

>Argonians fucked up around half of your everything
>Dunmer can't say shit
>fuck of elf
You got fucked up by people you had been using as slaves. Not only that, but the Argonians did something other places struggled with, closing the gates. They didn't have to wait like the empire for a retarded prisoner to close the first portal or anything, they raided the place and fucked everyone up.

Somebody doesn't know how Oblivion gates work.

I bet you niggers didn't even play TES IV did you?

>>Lose a few men
more like thousands of lizards being hivemind shepherded to their deaths

and yes, the Hist are terrible strategists since they only know how to do one thing

Sigil Stones don't just control the gate, dumbass, they're a parallel to the Adamantine Tower that holds all of existence together

>hivemind retards go berserk
>get their shit pushed in by people using actual tactics

I bet you think the timeline stopped at 4E5

ES7 is just going to be stealth archers shooting at stealth archers. War is no longer a gentlemen's sport.
>be wizard
>cast spell
>can't tell if allies or foes shoot more arrows into me
>fucking no-magic plebs

topkek

>with thousands dead and many Dunmer forced to flee, scattering across to the other provinces and countries of Tamriel. To help remedy the crisis, the High King of Skyrim granted refugees the island of Solstheim for future use. Despite this, many still headed northwest into Skyrim
Holy shit the Elder Scrolls prophesized the euro migrant crisis. Will Europe bring forth it's Ulfric-based champion to best Merkel?

The Empire: biding time until they could fight back against Thalmor. Forced to use a legion to quell Thalmor-instigated civil war in Skyrim.

Stormcloaks: Whether or not Ulfric was an agent of the Thalmor after his release from captivity, he played a part in their game, weakening the Empire further.

Thalmor: Trying to reach or even topple the Throat of the World, one of the last of the eight towers to still stand. Oblivion Crisis instigated by them or a group controlling them. Crisis topples most of the towers in the world (e.g. Red Mountain, White-Gold Tower, Direnni). Intent to restore High Elf immortality, or destroy world, maybe both.

Hes already been & completed his objective of freeing his people.

sheeeeit. he's gotta lead all of euros to the promised land though. before the thalmor slavs arrive

Ulfric is a Thalmor spy.

Shit. Do any of you autists have an elder scroll? Maybe with your original Spiderman comics or unopened star wars dolls?

Watch your whore mouth.

go back to cyrodiil you cuckperial

I did read the mail from Thalmor embassy. Ulfric is a traitor!

I do but it's unopened and in mint condition. Also I'm prone to seizures.

>stealth archer
>stealth archer
>stealth archery
>stealth
>archer
this is a troll pic

Agreed the imperials were the invaders who had no right to be there
This is also correct

did you work that out all by yourself user

Ulfric is a Thalmor spy!

prove it

Go to the Thalmor embassy and ask every elf you see. They are say the same thing.

Words easily printed by our enemies to fool the fools. Believing enemy propaganda hurts our cause. It's not his fault he was shot down over Vietname- er Thalmor territory, he is a hero.

He's not a bloody spy. The Thalmor just see him as a useful pawn as his rebellion keeps the imperial forces spread thin.

But that's just lucky for the Thalmor, Ulfric isn't working for them in anyway.

Ulfric targeted the empire at a very weak time. While the empire may have once been able to make one last hurrah against the elves, have now got to deal with drunk ugly fat angry nords

youtube.com/watch?v=SamZjqR1hvU
Also Ulfric sold his own people before he got caught. What a traitor.

This thread is giving me elderly keks.

Which race has been on skyrim the longest?

without any actual knowledge backing it up.
id vote argonians.
cause reptiles

dragons

huge fag

what did you guys get?

same

how bout them kahjiit

Don't suffer a freeloader to live. What will a bunch of bright casting fairy faggots do against our stealth archers in the snow? I will deliver their heads to their families with my mushroom stamp and shit stains frozen on their lived ones' faces

dragons are not a race.
They're aspects of Akatosh, actually part of him

The Aldmer I think, and iirc the (altmer) high elves are their closest descendants. They claim to be anyway.

Dragons. Then ancient elves/dwemer?

youtube.com/watch?v=N9Bk7XzagcA
The only true answer.

Put it on eBay. Can people with assburgers read the scroll? I might be able to solve the current migrant crisis. Maybe even bomb Hiroshima again, Japan....Japan needs to reset again. Versions 1 and 2.0 kind of suck.

y'all need vivic, dunmer are the true master race, nords are stupid as shit, they still believe Lorkhan created nirn because hes nice.

Of course, he's a true son of skyrim, weakening humanity one rebellion at a time, shattering humanity's odds so in the end he can defeat the thalmor all on his own.

As much as I dislike the hive minded slave race lizards, this is true. They are kind of the premier badasses of the setting, especially when they get attacked on their own ground.

>imperials
>Provence of oblivion

Yea uh no.

kek

>if you play the that or your probably gay!

Kelozzle

Does Sup Forums really not understand parody these days

It's a joke user
>khajits are the most popular race
>Oblivion game wasn't named after the actual province
>Argonians use heavy armor and drastic is the best
>stealth archer
>stealth archer
>stealth archer
>stealth archer
>stealth archer
>stealth archer

>drastic
*Daedric

The dwemer are the master race and was the 1st race just cus that ain't around any more don't mean shit the things they made still work perfectly with no one around there old ass armor and Weapons still good after Century's of being gone they even had a Machine That could control the wether

This makes me think of just how incredibly stupid it was for ulfric to split up humanity. If the empire had stayed united after the great war they'd have totally shitkicked the thalmor because humans breed so much faster that we have an absolutely enormous advantage in a war of attrition. The fact that the faded glory of the empire still managed to fight the thalmor to standstill during the great war, despite fighting a technologically and magically superior enemy that struck without warning... It really makes you wonder what a united empire could do if given, oh, I don't know, a decade or two to prepare? We recover from losses a lot faster than the elves.

theres a 5th era?

>be Nord mage
>dragon slave master is coming to end our rebellion
>desperate, we use a shard of reality to keep him lost in time
>send him forward instead
>fuckethme.jpg
>dragon lord arrives in ES57
>Nordic Hellfire magic heat-seaking missile blows him the fuck out of the sky
>automatic repeating staffs finish him off
>inthaloswetrust.jpg

>They're aspects of Akatosh, actually part of him
Says a few human theories. When I hear that from a dragon, I'll believe it, but Alduin and Paarthunax refer to themselves and Akatosh's children, not his aspects or servants.

>In tha lo swet rust
Thank you Tyrone, now if you could translate that from hood to English, that's be great.

>dragons are not a race.
>They're aspects of Akatosh, actually part of him
I don't thing so, just what human scholars thing. Why else didn't they help during the Oblivion Crisis?

In Thalos we trust you fucking retard

>can't read English
>"hood"
Spotted the red guard

you have to be literate to post here jaykwon