ITT overrated shit artists that normies cream themselves over

ITT overrated shit artists that normies cream themselves over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTmHuavOXNg&feature=youtu.be&t=12m4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wholeheartedly agree

Logic

he's okay.
I prefer him over all the trap artists the normies like.
I just can't really get into it.
i'll give it another shot soon though thinking about it.

Nope.

Tay tay is legitimately amazing

Tame Impala. They're ok, I like a couple of their songs. But holy shit the amount of people I know who don't know shit about music and wank over them is unbearable

i hate this ugly faggot look at his stupid head and face and his faggot voice what a twat would proper knock him out and rape his faggot ass and when he wakes up im just fucking him up the anus i hope he kills himself afterwards

Mac demarco
Any top 40s shit
Any and all rap
All pop "country"
And this

Oh, to be 14 years old again...

shut the fuck up faggot will come around your block and fuck you up proper wont hesitate to put a claw hammer through your ribcage also i hope you get Pancreatic cancer stage 3 mommy doesnt love me and then i hope you kill yourself kid hang yourself in the shower

>he doesnt listen to rap and country
confirmed patrician

Tame Impala

not shit but just normie and over hyped by normies

J cole

G eazy

he's pretty shitty
Heil Hitler

Personally i like him, he has this lighthearted childlike aesthetic i enjoy, it reminds me of summer as a kid, and im not personally religious but he sings/raps with such belief and hope that it makes me want to believe, but he isnt my favorite, hes fun

Beyonce
Radiohead
LCD Soundsystem
Kanye West
Queen
Green Day
Daft Punk
Taylor Swift
Kendrick Lamar
Tame Impala
Two Door Cinema Club
The Black Keys
The Beach Boys
Mumford & Sons
Drake
Jay-Z
Sia
Tyler the Creator
Madonna
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Fleetwood Mac (Nicks/Buckingham era)
Foo Fighters

him as well as young thug, kendrick, etc.

basically all the mediocre heavily marketed cuckrap that nu-males shit themselves over

all these as well

I used to like Chance. But now he's just coming off as an annoying goody two shoes. He's everywhere now which is the worst part too.

I think what really annoys me the most about him is that almost everything he does he just has to announce some shit about him being an independent artist and that he supposedly did all this on his own. No the fuck you aren't. You came from a family with money because you uncle is fucking Spike Lee and your dad had political power for the city of Chicago. He's an industry plant parading around as an independent artist.

This
I like one album (Innerspeaker) and a couple of other songs but that's it. They're meh at best

Taylor is underrtated, you fucking shitlord

>"Man, this artist is really good! I'm sure am gonna be listening to them a lot more!"
>One single song hits some sub-chart on the billboard
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

This is how I imagine some of you guys are.

>Nu-male
Dropped

fedora

Adele
Adele
Adele
Adele

Drake

That one artist OP keeps trying to reccommend in other threads

same
this too

Chance is good bro. He is just overrated. But he isnt trash.

>all these people who hate Kendrick because he is popular
It is like i am in the music version of Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=qTmHuavOXNg&feature=youtu.be&t=12m4s

As days pass, this place just goes down.

the answer

she literally doesn't deserve the love she's gotten

The 1979
Joey Bada$$
J Cole
Beyonce
Radiohead
Any dnb musician

i fucking haaaateeee this bitch fuck holy shit only because its so boring jesus christ. i love how fucked up and crazy rap music can be, talking about the worst drugs guns and crimes and shit, and this cuck just comes in talking about like i dont even know what "momma i made it, chicago we here, i love you ya im that nigga" wtf

pasta'd

fucking drake

"i text a girl and she still aint call me, whoa im really into my feelings lately so ima turn up with my boys, all the haters dont get instagram models like i do hehe im drake, ya were doing numbers whoa" fucking hate this bitch too .

Wow man that's pretty boring for you to only enjoy ignorant nigger shit

its better than your boring ass rated pg 13 music or whatever the fuck thats supposed to be

You sound like the same kind of dude to tell a man they have a vagina because they like their steak medium well

Why are his eyes so far apart

cause hes a nigger

I dont know what you are trying to say here... someone says his opinion and you have an issue with this? This is Sup Forums-Music

Beastie Boys
Wilco
Beck

you sound like you grew up watching some bitch ass shit while i was watching G.I. Joe and Ninja Turtles.

I agree 100%

Ok now I'm serious stop freaking bullying me

haha get rekt kid btfo desu senpai lul in 2016 xd

>normies liking Chance

lolwut

What kind of bait even is this

agreed:
+1
the first one
same
first one and last one
paul's boutique is a classic though
here's your (you) now neck yourself

> Queen
> I'll just squeeze a contrarian and unjustified pick in my list of otherwise incredibly dull and obvious choiches so i can look like i'm controversial

Shut the fuck up

I've been saying he sucks since acid rap. Way before all you faggots. Back then all you retards and drones kept saying he was amazing and acid rap was best mixtape of the year

When I pointed out he was a lil Wayne derivative you called me a pleb. Now the tide has turned and I was right all along

Go fuck yourself fucking bandwagon ass music listener

queen is the favorite normie classic rock band but they're actually vastly inferior to 'peers' like zeppelin, floyd, stones etc.

correct
you couldn't be more right.

>being this insecure that your favourite artist is probably considered to be shit here
are you new here?

slay yourself

Why do people have such problems just admitting Kendrick is shit and choose to hide behind the same worn down "Le Contrarian" excuse.

>not being able to read pop "country"
seriously, all country music that tries to incorporate Anything from the past 30~ years is dudebro backwater drivel

user is still a fag for not liking rap though

>muh haters

>>>/facebook/

Gorillaz

and i love them, but they are overrrated t b h

wasn't Sup Forums all over chance when acid rap came out? Chance 3 was also pretty well received here

Mac demarco isn't overated