Thoughts thread

Thoughts thread

just don't give a fuck about anything, is it so hard to do? Think as an animal which you are.

When you care about so much, and everything seems meaningless now, it makes sense

Animals are stupid. I'm not willing to sacrifice any intelligence i have just to be able to ignore my feelings. You don't get it.

but man, wait, there's another way, think as a god which you can become...

protip: take a lot of psychedelics.

animals do have feelings.

There's an undeniable distinction between animals and humans. Obviously. My point is, the answer to our problems shouldn't be "Think less like a human" That's ridiculous.

but humans are animals.

I hate drugs. Not against them, just hate what they do to me.

Protip: the VA fucks you

No disrespect to veterans but why is ptsd so hard to handle I'm from tijuana Mexico and at 6 I had my first 2 kills by the time I moved from Mexico at 10 I've killed 12 people in self defense I was raised in the states joined the army at 18 was in Israel had 2 confirm kills then i got moved to afghan where an ied took out 2 of my squad members and in the fire fight i caught an enemy pistol whipped him and tortured him for 5 minutes and before i killed him i stabbed him on his right lung made a hole on his body planted a grenade and ran after we went back to base everyone was crying except me i mean i know my buddies died but im still alive and the enemy was still out there well i had psycholohical exam and failed and was label mentally unstable because I don't feel anything for some savages trying to kill others I still don't any flashbacks or anything maybe because the way I was raised at a young age?

Both animals, both different.

all animals are different.

cool story bro

It's not about killing and how hard it is. It's about knowing that it's the only thing you're good for, and not being able to do it anymore.

Sure.

Fascism is the way forward.

i think heroes kill themselves b/c they defended a country's rights that doesn't want rights anymore.

It's never just that simple. Dude.

user above.

Rights are bullshit. They fight for kikes and then end up unemployed as they went went to the army than got a proper education.

Why are they walking in circles? I've seen the same guy walked past 3 times.

here we go

Fucking evil cyclone nazis

Nice waste
czechd.

Who the fuck cares
If this is copypasta I haven't seen it before

nifty quints!

checked

I'm a vet, and went to college, most college educated cunts go to college then think they are socially better when they study in stuff that rarely helps them in life. then the same people bitch why there education hasn't helped them while thinking they are intelligent b/c they went to college.. when really they would have been better off in trade school .

>defended a country's rights
no one still alive (except for maybe the few WW2 survivors left) defended my rights. plain and simple. they may have defended my way of life by keeping shit cheap for me to survive.

only reason I respect veterans is because the bullshit wars are fought by them on a volunteer basis and had they not volunteered, I may have been drafted to fight said bullshit wars.

The military is a waste of my tax dollars. Get rid of it.

this is the person i was just talking about.

here's another one

Kek

I got a general discharge for domestic violence. I never hit my ex wife. Not once. Just repeated issues involving me calling the cops. A fucked situation. My options are slim. Also, I've spent 28 months of my life in Baghdad and Kunar

Americans are raised to think the enemy are savage scum. I think it has less to do with the killing and more to do with the bond of brothers that's pushed on them, so they become attached to people that die.

the ones that are affected by the killing, from what I've seen, are more fucked up because they have an issue with turning off the "everyone is trying to kill me here" mentality and can't adjust to civilized life.

This 100x, so many dumb ass major in an Arts or English degree, think they're smart the. After finally realizing its fucking useless because a mass majority goes for the same type of degrees and can't land a job in said fields due to over populated degrees. Dumb bitches flood the streets in B'ham.

Do you entertain the delusion that the US would even exist without its gargantuan military budget? I mean downsizing is one thing, but you're saying the entire military should be got rid of, right?

How do you expect the country exist without a military?

please explain to me how any group we have fought since WW2 stood any threat to my rights. None. Zero. I have lost more rights as results of legislation taken place during and as a result of wars since then.

>be me, be 17 and stupid and join marines
>only and last boy. everyone has served and died.
>be in force recon, first tour
>we are tasked with watching a small town, few hundred as the population
>everything was going routine until a few boys spot us
>we decide to engage because we couldn't see if they were armed or not
>I killed 5 kids that day, it hasn't felt right since
>when we went back to base they were even counted as confirmed kills
>got a ribbon, marines congratulating me
>decide to go on one more mission where we helped a emergency evacuation
>decapitated, mangled, destroyed bodies of friends from boot I had to ride with
>I only went on one tour, I now work shitty security jobs, weapon and vest I stand guard
>i contemplate suicide every day, its been years and joining the marines was one of the biggest mistakes of my young life
>i have the army calling me about reenlisting with them nearly every other weekend
>Im either going to end it or do that, maybe go off grid
>im tired of civilian life, these tiny stupid problems people have are so insignificant
>I turn 25 next month.

Nobody knows who you are or what you're talking about unless you say it in your post.

that's sexism at it's worst. sorry Sup Forumsro never got to go to Iraq but i have had 3 11 month stents in s/e Afghanistan. j-bad and such

>crazy random numbers

That fucking sucks

>these tiny stupid problems people have are so insignificant

You are tiny stupid and insignificant. You should remember that while you're entertaining some brainwashed delusion that you mean anything while in the military. You're a mindless pissant, and you know it behind the ego.

Thanks Sup Forumsro. Glad you're good. I miss life in the stan. It was so simple

that's shitty, but you could try and get into something that helps others in life, kinda like making up for killing the kids you feel bad about. Could give you some solace is knowing you did.

wasted life is only wasted if you make it that way.

You are also one of thise savages trying to kill others. But I get what you are saying...

considering we are right now trying to rid the world of radicals who wage war on our streets from countries from we have no true jurisdiction in. we invade the hoist countries and kill the radicals who fight. it would not be a problem if we were not so worried about ROE that of whence they could care less about. we are only able to thin them out. but unforgivably we have people in the stats who feel sorry for them and let evil seek refuge in our streets.

There's people trying to kill us.

Protip: Fight back. Whatever means necessary.

Now....pay bills, get out of debt, alcohol, fix your life, alcohol....

You forgot the part where often US espionage agencies build up an insurgency force from inside a country just so the US has an excuse to invade a sovereign country and usurp its leadership.

you act like I claim to have the biggest dick in the room annon
>theres nothing Im boasting about
>just hearing non stop bitching and whining constantly has disconnected me with friends, family, girlfriends
>but really if you think I matter above the rest be my guest
>because it was a giant waste of time, and not worth all of the trauma and pain

so they posed no threat to my rights. gotcha. They were more or less in check by neighboring countries before we invaded, and it got worse after. There were no threats to my rights, but now there are with fuckers throwing up legislation to change them under the guise of my protection.

I have thought about that and the only way I know how or feel like Im making a difference is with a weapon in hand and boots on the ground
>wouldn't last a second by myself
>is why I even consider army
>but Hilary on the rise for the throne makes me have second thoughts

you're right. but as a person who feels the need to save the lives of my countrymen i'm willing to kill radicals who wage war on us. i don't how they feel about us. this is a case where the biggest stick has to win, because to can't tell someone who says we are evil and must die for our beliefs that we have the same rights to live. so it comes down to who can defend themselves the best..

You act like the struggles of civilians are dwarfed by your deep and troubling background. oooooooh, so mature, right?

Nigger, you're the one making shitty decisions like going to get shot at because you're too simpleminded to handle your own room and board or college education or whatever the fuck you're complaining about.

In Chicago, people get shot at everyday probably more than you ever did.

wow my auto correct butchered that statement sorry .

>Thoughts thread

One less shitbag in the world.

rid the world of radicals that we created, rather directly or indirectly, because we fucked up the area without a realistic plan of stabilizing it. We are the parent that thinks because we raise our kids a certain way, that we should intervene and force everyone around us to follow our example, whether they want to or are ready to doesn't matter to us.

So in other words, you have no problem siding with evil as long as your own individual needs are being met?

Sounds like exactly the kind of evil mercenary attitude US soldiers are known for around the world. Killing kids just because you're afraid and think your life matters more than others. It's dishonorable and disgraceful.

or you know, go help build shit in third world countries. Even closers to home, just start with mentoring younger children like big brother/sister programs so you can keep a kid from having the same shit experience you did

religion created them not us. i don't care what they want to be as long as they don't wage war on us or our allies. we tried giving them the means to protect there own lifestyle and they used it against us... and they still do.. so feel free to go to Afghanistan and tell them how you feel.

(909) 236-2126

>dwarfed
>you obviously have no clear thought what I mean when I say I hear whining
>ive been to college dude, and there it isnt any better
>in some fucked way I miss being in that shit because I had a stupid thought that what I was doing was right
>because I wasn't tweeting about this horrible thing
>I was actually on the ground killing it
>and past the boys and my friends ive lost (either to the PTSD or fire)
>all of me wants to go back
>nothing is dwarfed
>its all right there and fucked up
>dont expect you to understand
>eat shit and die nigger

dont join the military moron

>save the lives of my countrymen.
in today's world you kill one and they're replaced by 2 because they don't know any better. Instead of fixing the problem, we make it worse in the long run.

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blins.

true, what is evil is a opinion. you fight for what you feel is right, regardless right? the only determining factor in the end is who has the biggest stick.

>Ive thought this too
>maybe Ill look into this before i decide to ghost

>Mental illness

Yeah, boy, just listen to you. You ate up all the brainwashing and asked for seconds, apparently.

I really don't get what is wrong with people that listen to modern music, they have the worst taste, pic related

By your logic, nuclear Armageddon is inevitable.

n i g g e r
r e a d.

stay hypnotized sheepie

>religion created them not us
bullshit. religion was just a method of recruiting and justification for dying against us. Both Russia and western countries are a HUGE reason that the religious fanatics have the ability to fuel the flames because we mud stomp through their countries, giving no fucks what sort of order we leave it in. We hand them the means to defend themselves without first being sure they have the means to stabilize the region (i.e. not leaving a power vacuum that allows some pissed off sand people from rallying other because we destroyed their lives)

i guess we'll wait and see. funny how just showing your stick lowers the violence. is like pulling a knife on a person with a gun.. you still going to try and stab him?

>is why Im stuck
>hilary obviously taking the throne
>dont want to join the military again
>dem ptsd'd tho

>The stories and information here are works of fiction and falsehood only a fool would take anything here posted as fact

Okay everybody, go back to Sup Forums

so we should stabilize the region like fighting there oppressors and put the right people in power? you mean what you are arguing ageist? you mean what we were doing?

Yeah, except that's all illusion, friend. You don't stab someone with a gun while he's got it out. You burn their house down while they are asleep and shoot them when they run out with their family in the middle of the night.

Your attitude is the precursor to terrorism. People don't need a gun to kill someone with an entire arsenal. They just need opportunity, incentive, and time.

All this "biggest stick mentality" only works if you're blind to the collateral effects on the psyche of the less powerful countries, who are still composed of humans with a will to power.

nope. we are already passed any stage of stabilization through fighting. we had our chance by implementing a strategy before we invaded and we fucked it up.

in the world's economy, we had a better chance of changing it through economic means, not force, but keep thinking force was the answer.

Religion is there incentive, there opportunity is the asylum you are offering, and you're mindset gives them time.

Ive told my story
Im getting the hell out before this place is further monitored
>good luck joining sheepies
>this isnt some WW2 movie faggots
>you wont enjoy the outcome at the end

you know we tried your way b/4 we invaded right? they used our help to wage war on us... we funded them we gave them education. the second we left, they reverted back.. it's there religion... they don't want peace they want there religion to rule the world and they dont care how you feel. all we can do is try and stop it.

>there opportunity is the asylum you
>you're mindset gives them time.

I'll ignore your elementary level grammar here long enough to remind you that you're apparently arguing with a strawman in your head. Let me guess I'm a cookie cutter liberal suddenly and fit all your stereotypes? Ok, well, you argue with those demons all you want, because they aren't me.

The truth is nowhere on either of your sides, I might add. You're as bad as "they" are, just blindly slinging rhetoric.

further monitored?

Who wold give a shit to monitor anything here? Do you think you're important enough to be watched?

i'm not labeling you, im going only by what you are arguing. sorry for the grammar, im playing with my son and typing on a smart phone

if you cant convince me... how the hell do you think you can change them?

I hear ya man. I personally think we need to dial back the foreign relations by using our military, but I also don't think we should be taking other countries wartime garbage, either.

Honestly, 95% of what the US does as a country screams of special interests, and shortsightedness. It's hard to pick anything the US is really doing right. It's just two deluded self-interested parties trying to argue that their own extremist ideology is right.

It's bad and sad.

So you think the answer is death to all opposition instead? Maybe so, maybe so. The extremist jihadi's would certainly agree with you on that.

teleported here to check this. fascism is confirmed to be cyclical, I am a German studies major specializing in the third Reich. recycling of traditional values coupled with claim of brand new society.

>all that bullshit while posting on Sup Forums a reaction gif
Kill yourself attention whore or leave your moms basement

i wish it wasn't but i cant see another way to keep non jihadists safe

no we fucking didnt. and I'm not referring to necessarily handing them everything either . you need to go back to school if you think we tried educating them properly you mong.

>terrorists are bad
>that's why we have to be the biggest baddest terrorists
10 years later
>I don't understand! why do they hate us so much?
and the cycle repeats. we've been through this what 4, 5 times? a huge ass army is not the answer.

ah yes, the near 20 y/o guy who thinks he's educated. yes. yes we did.

this

read up... your argument as already been bypassed.

I'm tired of this world. Tired of how people act towards eachother, the competition between humans, the lies, the backstabbing, the fakeness, the money. It makes me sad to see what kind of world we live in. Trying to find a purpose for life and self-worth. If i wasn't so much of a pussy i would have killed myself already a long time ago.