I see these Pokemon-hunters running around like idiots, blipping every-fucken-where. Why don't they just get a life?

I see these Pokemon-hunters running around like idiots, blipping every-fucken-where. Why don't they just get a life?

>people enjoying themselves outside
>nerd rage
Fuck off

I don't know, ask them.

>Why don't they just get a life?
>posting on Sup Forums

>people enjoying themselves outside
>ppl walk some metres for nintendo to throw 3 dices and call it game

But, do you even vape, bro?

See
Truth hurts don't it?

If you're gonna post pasta, might as well post something classic, not this garbage. Sage in all fields.

Trips wasted like my youth...

Why don't you help them get a life?

listen OP, let them do what whatever. It's even better when they don't know we're making fun of those autists. It's also funny when they realize you're laughing at them and they walk away. fucking manchildren lol.

Is m-y pasta, and I post m-y o-w-n pasta whenever I want.

Also fuck your trips.

I see these Sup Forums trolls posting around like idiots, typing every-fucking-where. Why don't they just get a life?

What's "/B" ??

A board for even retardier peoplees than here

Do you not know where you are son? This is the void where you go when you have nothing of value to preoccupy your time. And on a Monday morning none the less.

>Why don't they just get a life?
They have a life, thats just a gay

Like you, a fat fuck complaining about other peoples hobbies from your musky basement?

Pokemon go is garbage, but so are you OP

goto lure party; bring pic related. every time a kid says: "i got one" disconnect them from their precious little pokemon homo shit
>profit

But why? At this point you're literally a cartoon villain

lol surpiresd that shitlords havent been all over this already making "le pokemong trolling vids xd"

because cellphone jammers are illegal and you must be a moron to record yourself using one.

You'd be a moron to buy one too. I mean whats the practical point of owning one

3 words
TACTICAL
ESPIONAGE
ACTION

u can make them

>complaining on the internet about people leaving the house and actually doing something
>watching children from inside his own house and saying theyre the ones that need to get a life

Hey look its the spokesman

location spoof m8