BASED Singer

is he LITERALLY our guy?

>fucks teenage boys
>makes capeshit
He's Sup Forums : the man

>a homosexual boy lover

Yeah he's your guy Sup Forums

If he did it with girls everyone would want to be him.

He's like a less ugly Dan.

Nah, Refn is our guy

Dan is actually less creepy looking, he's just fat so everyone hates him.

anybody on Sup Forums that says they're not jealous of all that prime twink boipucci that singer is pounding every night while hopped up on coke is a liar, plain and simple.

Daily reminder, that there is literally nothing wrong with liking teenage twink boipussy.

too bad his last two movies were dogshit

>You will never be Bryan Singer
>You will never be a leading member of the gay mafia, fighting the good fight for quality boipussy
>You will never be a top tier director with literally every up and coming twink in Hollywood eager to let you tongue-fuck their asshole in exchange for a role in your next blockbuster hit
>You will never have your choice of any of the prime fuccbois in the X-Men franchise as your personal sex slave

At grief so deep the tongue must wag in vain; the language of our sense and memory lacks the vocabulary of such pain.

thank you, i'm glad someone's not afraid to admit it.

on a side note, DAMN CORAL!

iktfb

>tfw Sup Forums made you gay, like traps and a semi-pedophile.

I need to leave this fucking website

>boipussy

It's an asshole people, ASSHOLE. Should I call a pussy a girlanus?

boipucci > regular pussy

it's not even close either and you know this to be the truth user, embrace it.

shut up faggot

I hope you get aids

What's his name again?

keep fucking that boipussy tough guy.

It's easier once you accept it senpai.

oh I will and i'll fuck yours too if I ever see you IRL.

Bryan "the twink taint tearer" snyder

good luck with that buddy...would you be willing to kill me cuz i'd fucking bury you out in the desert.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

Bryan "the twink stinger" Singer

>Having a desire for a man's booty hole instead of a natural love for women

How does it feel to know that you're in danger of hell and might get AIDS soon.

He's a gay paedophile jew. He belongs in prison.

Hell or Heaven doesn't exist and I always practice safe sex. Try harder next time though. Also kys fat virgin retard.

>Falling for the heterosexuality meme
>2016

Enjoy your lifetime of cuckoldry and alimony payments

no, i'd chloroform you from behind and then tie you up and have my way with you with the help of some of my buddies.

He is literally rubbing our noses in it

>drinks jizz, gets fucked up the butt
>normal

Enjoy your stay in hell

This is what AIDS people believe

>2016
>falling for the vaginal jew

holy shit what a RETARD!

>HIV and AIDS that destroys immune system
>literally breaks you down from the inside out

If that's the case, why don't you faggot cunts just get Ebola instead?

>AIDS
>Hell

Shouldn't you be prepping your wife's bull, Ronnie?

like that other user said, just wear protection bro. plus AIDS isn't a STD that only gay men get.

what this really sounds like is you're jealous of based singer. it's ok man, I'm a bit jealous too. the guys literally living the dream. twink boipucci and coke on demand, what's not to like about that?

>projection

lame. Learn to shitpost like a real aussie you canada fag.

Also enjoy your skeletal like frame in a few years.

Can't tell if Illuminati shill fag or Aussie troll.

He looks a lot like BeneDr. CumberStrange.

girls assholes are better, if you weren't a failure with women you could be fucking girls up the ass but you'd rather take the easy route with men.

I'm fucking serious man. please explain to me what's not to love about that. I'll wait, this should be good.

Pretty much this.

Homofaggotry isn't a born condition, it's a sexual fetish for people who suck at getting girls.

AIDS is pretty easy to avoid these days bruh. As long as you wear a condom and avoid hooking up with niggers, both of which should be common sense, your odds of getting pozzed are pretty low.

Meanwhile as a straight "man" your options pretty much boil down to dying alone or getting cucked, divorced, and JUSTed.

You're going to get it. The fag community is heavy stocked with HIV and AIDS. Some people spread it as a sexual fetish. Most faggots don't even know they've got it.

In addition, the options you set for straight men are also even worse for gay men. Gay Marriage is a farce and a joke. So you will most likely also get cucked, divorced, JUSTed, and have AIDS in addition.

Which X-men pucci would you pick if you had the choice?

Is this a Cucumberbatch?

>female asshole is better than boipucci

confirmed for never having penetrated a slender twink's hairless boipucci. there's literally no other feeling like it in the world user and doing it while you're hopped up on coke... forget about it. you'll feel like you were touched by God himself. women's loose assholes that have been stretched out by jamal or Chad just cannot compete. I'm telling you, try it just once. what's the harm?

from which movie? or do you mean the franchise as a whole?

Mystique

Lawrence and Romaine version.

>This is what straight "people" actually believe

You will never know the joy of a relationship where every hole involved belongs to a man

You Illuminati Satanist faggots troll too hard.

You will never know the joy of a relationship or sex with a female...

which is why you will pursue men until death.

patrician taste, user.

>Autistic, borderline pedo

Now, that the dust has settled, we can agree he LITERALLY and OBJECTIVLY is!

>Falling for the women meme

Good luck :)

yeah but don't you ever have the urge to dominate a chick sexually? If you've never had that urge then you were gay from birth i guess.

kek, yeah I'm sure the evans poster on Sup Forums's tv & film board is just swimming in the pussy. meanwhile I actually am smashing tight twink asshole left, right and center. have fun fapping to your anime every night loser. :^)

I took your women. Which is why you represent the bottom boring and ugly factor of men. Thus you know you have no choice but to pursue other men for companionship.

You've been super cucked

fucked several chicks in highschool m8. was OK but it just can't compare to boipucci. and if you wanna talk about domination, what's more manly: dominating a man or a woman?

You're projecting again. The pursuit of a female takes manliness, effort, wisdom, and self control. You have none of these factors, so you had to take an easy route and pursue men, which are easier.

Women need caring and support. You can't do that if you've never worked or stood up for yourself against overwhelming odds.

Let's just face it you gays are like the drop outs of the bunch. Only the people who endure and stick with it win. Women don't want losers.

you bragging about fucking other mens asses is about the same to me as a farmer bragging about fucking his horses, same thing in my mind...keep patting yourself on the back though.

>he's now using a different set of pics to avatarfag after being called out as the autistic evans poster

top kek user, that's just sad.

Don't you know that God has given them up to a reprobate mind? Those people don't even know what's normal anymore.

Now you're just strawmanning and red herring away from the subject. You know I'm right and it terrifies you that maybe you pursued something vile in life all this time.

The truth hurts user. Like your anus.