twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

multiple times
>half of me has tried
>the other half is military trained to not self terminate
>just accecpted that this is my hell
>always something in my head that will stop me

Walk in front of a train

Hey, I think I know what you mean. It's like almost instinct

The real question is if anyone here succeeded.

4 times, been found everytime

first was jumping off a wall several stories off the ground. Survived with literally just scratches, dont know how.

second was bleeding out, was found by brother's girlfriend, she kept my secret

third was bleeding out, passed out and woke up in a hospital bed. no idea who found me, family shut up about it

fourth was attempted hanging, someone found me IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING WOODS, kind stranger tho

dont do it, you'll always be found. find a desert or something

I live right next to my metro
when I first got back every day id spend my mornings waiting for everyone to leave
and then when no one was around id kneel down
>right before a train would come something in me would stand up
>so i gave up
ive tried other ways and instinctively I cant do it

I succeded.

ITT: quitters.

If you try to understand why people do it, much of it looks like a person trying to redeem themselves. It does seem like a Japanese view of restoring honor has more of an accurate view of it rather than other places of the world who see it as an easy way out. Those people have never given it enough thought which explains why they see it as an easy choice, especially when you consider instinctive neurological programming and meditating on an opposing thought to instincts and actively going against it.

But where will you go? You're much safer being in a place of torment than a possible continuation of torment in another life, but if the possibility of an end to your soul and having a slumber in the eternal night of oblivion seems like what you want, there's no way of knowing you're going to get it.

It's a difficult subject the more you think about it and understand the fictional lies and fairy tales about where you go by people who have never been there. Only thing we can understand is possibilities, and putting your hopes on an end is a gamble.

> Any one hear ever faked comitting suicide for attention?

fyp

fyp

Once.

Took a bunch of Codeine/Percs and drank a half bottle of whiskey while in a tub full of water. Felt fucking amazing, faded off to sleep.

Woke up to my GF crying her eyes out over me. She came over the same fucking day to visit, used to be a nurse. I just kinda rolled over and tried not to scream, ended up crying my eyes out. I just wanted to die and someone wouldn't let me.

Shitty time in my life.

Apart from suicide, I was nearly killed by a piece of wood at a construction site. Shit fell from the 8th story and hit my hardhat. Knocked me out, had a BITCHING headache when I woke up.

Very proud of you

I've gotten really close to committing suicide multiple times, but never did it.
>Sat on the edge of a bridge high enough that if i fell off I would certainly die for several hours trying to will myself to throw myself off.
Not an attention thing either, nobody really knows about that at all.

If I did commit suicide it would have to be something that would be extremely likely to work
>shotgun to head
>jump in front of train
>tie heavy weights around my legs and jump into a lake.

yeah, tried to poison myself with pills when I was 15, also tried months later to electrocute myself but I pussied out

am 25 now

can someone give me a gun?

No, but I do hear of people hurting themselves, and it may or may not be for attention depending on where. If they cut themselves in areas no one can see, they obviously don't want attention. But wrist-slitters who keep living, they're trying to tell everyone there in pain, they need help, and they're desperate for it. Of course the desire for attention is always involved when it's a plea for help, just like SOS is a signal for help from anyone. This is their SOS for some kind of emotional connection and therapy from others and they'll take just about anyone who they slightly trust.

Even for attention seekers, they are a cry for help and criticizing, insulting, or making fun of them for it isn't conducive.

> Took benzos and a 12 pack and blacked out
> decide to an hero apparently
>call people and tell them
>they tell my friend
>say im getting in a high speed chase and dying
>friend dosnt stop me
>get in high speed chase
>ram police car
>wake up handcuffed to hospital bed
>ruin life
>browse Sup Forums to stay sane

Something somewhat similar happen to me combining both stories. I broke up with a friend with benefits who wanted more than friendship. I told her the rules, this is what she agreed to so this is exactly what she got. Even more, I couldn't give her the love she wanted, I don't love girls and I don't think I ever will. Not that I'm bragging, but when many 9 or even 10's make themselves available to you, it's hard to put them on a pedestal for how they look, and each one on the inside want more from you than you can give, so...this is why I'm in control. Anyway, I told her it was over and the next thing I heard was her taking my skateboard, which I didn't think anything of because I was drinking tea, and she knocked me over on my head and it was lights out. The only thing I remembered was a headache from hell and a throbbing pain in the back of my head. She was crying over me and telling me how sorry she was, and when I found out what happen, I immediately got on my skateboard and took off with her trying to hold me. Took almost a month or two of texts telling me how sorry she was, and all I did was standard protocol, ignore a bitch when she gets clingy. But looking back, I think that was the first time I was genuinely scared of a girl and realized that some girls are far stronger than what they look. All the more reason to cut her off.

I was took a shit tons of different drugs and ended up inhaling enough NOS to rival Steve-O.
Went to what I believe as purgatory. Saw my self and we chatted for awhile and he(me) gave me the option of staying or leaving by the end of our conversation.
For some fucking reason I don't understand, I decided to leave and "go back". I woke up gasping for air and trying to get my body functional with extreme effort.
Regret that choice every day.

Acnekun is that you?
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM

Yep failed twice was to much of a coward to fully follow through with it, gotta say am glad I am a coward because life is better than ever now

yeah landed me in a mental hospital for 2 months. i still cut and shit. trying to re-grow my balls so i can try it again