How dis mak u feel, wite boi?

How dis mak u feel, wite boi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=smNAjG2FOPg
rsdb.org/race/blacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That we white people are greatful you black people can take care of our recycled disgusting whores when noone else will

/thread

why white
as if your cock is big

There's a lot of BLack loving threads today? I don't understand it? Is it blacks or whites posting these threads?

Like you should pass the blunt or the woman to me. Dont put too much strain on yourself bro. We.can tag out.

Bored af, there is no plot. Like she could have stolen his fried chicken and now he is punishing her or some shit. Or like the girl is the daughter of the policeman who his nigga an now he gon kill his daughter

You would look much hotter if it was a guy suckin your .... is that a cock??

makes me feel sad for her parents.... :`(

White Cucks

your smoking that blunt like your retarded bro but keep those both your teeth are nasty

Like a waste of weed.

Is this just a cuck thread ?

nice meme

You honesly think these niggers know how to post. If so there would be post a job application

is a 3-some a cuck?
No, obviously no

This is how it makes me feel.

A NIGGER USED THE COMPUTER?

Damn wtf... This nigger is living the life I have to admit. He's smoking some dank weed while getting his dick sucked by a solid 8/10 whore. Wish I was him.

You can see the shame in her eyes knowing that she has nigger cock in her mouth.

Let me make this perfectly clear, no real white woman in the right state of mind would sleep with a nigger. The white women you fuck (niggers) are low iq white trash bitches who rather cling to your money and sleep with daquan while you're at work or hustling faggot!

Anyone know the girl's name?

Typical nigger

Leslie, went to my school

Salut!

Ops nevermind, I thought you meant OPs pic

Like the inferior white slave I am kik me aleeshaisperfect

kys you walking mounds of shit

gives me an erection, well if I could get one
I love seeing animal cocks inside of sluts

Sexually confused.

Its all part of some sjw internet conditioning program so that more white men will go tranny/sissy

makes me feel like a need a sauce

OP has been saving a lot of black dick pics today.

I can give better head than that

this. I only come to these threads to post

Of course

Happy, because that's trash not in our society. But also mad, because now she's making more niggers on welfare. It's about 50/50.

pretty impressive that the guy holding the camera actually uploaded that piece of walerus for others to see. embarassing, enjoy the trash slave

I wonder where you have to search for a whore like that, damn.

>He's in his house, smoking his weed and and fucking her throat
>she's sitting on the ground, getting her throat fucked and helplessly looknig around while he films her

Original? Link?I had it lost it

Wow, that's a beauty right there.
14/88

Disgusted. Although, I won't judge, beastiality is just another kink, I suppose.

this

even niggers don't like to fuck niggers

This, Id love to know how these two came to meet. She could be a streetwalker but I doubt it.

White women kind of suck and I'm not insecure about my penis so I don't really feel too bad

What a worthless whore

what the fuck is going on here?

might as well rename Sup Forums to /interracial/

these threads are all i see anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=smNAjG2FOPg You have been visited by the sad clown if you dont subscribe to this channel your friends, family, girlfriend, boyfriend, and any pets are going to die in their sleep tonight. Nothing can save you from this unless you subscribe

Yea it's fucking annoying.

DO NOT LOOK AT THESE THREADS
The countless interracial threads are a scheme set up by SJWs and Niggerloving trash. Their aim is to try and make us accept interracial fucking by making us see it constantly.

I feel bad for her.... No self esteem.

Its like 8 inches long and 3 inches thick ur obbiously offended and triggered (not op)

It makes me feel strangely white. Do you get it? like, white.
The ultimate proof that being black is shit is that pedo who's whole life purpose was to be white and lure children in his mansion. So, being white beats fucking white women who are so low that suck untermenschen cock

wtf this guys face

It's the opposite for me, it just makes me hate niggers and coalburners even more tbh.

Too late white boi

Circumcision

pathetic

Box nood muh dick mufugga

Woman get paid to fuck dogs and pigs, niggers fall in the same category.

I'll enjoy my 750+ Credit Score, my 2 cars and my brand new house in Texas. LMAO niggers.

>How dis mak u feel, wite boi
>dis
>mak
>u
>wite
>boi

Obvious bait is obvious, but fuck me if that isn't accurate.

You are filth. Your kind does nothing to contribute to society, all you do is steal, rape and complain because you refuse to get your own jobs, your own women and fix your own problems.

Barely even black

next time we enslave a race, we'll choose one with prettier women

nigglet

Looks like foreskin removal

hey Sup Forums why aren't you Black?

Fuck this niggas.

Even niggers hate niggers.

Lets see how you do in the deep end.

My great gramps tells us stories of how they used to lynch negroes. Good times.

Black guy with a selfish stick is actually white

because then i would be living in the projects

Nothing this niggers say would ever top this.
TOP KEK

>come into thread hoping to tell someone reality. >Read this
Why do we all think so alike user's?

Not much, the white race is cucked into oblivion anyway.

rsdb.org/race/blacks
>scroll to N
>kek

Not at all.
I don't want monkey looking kids and I don't want my white kids to be influenced by their jungle mentality.

I love my people and live in a white country all my life I've never locked my door in my life.

Can you say the same?