Honest opinions?

Honest opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RvAwB7ogkik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Over hyped indie game.

Why have this thread 20 times a day. why.
Search the fucking internet for review and stop sucking dicks.
Sage and /thread.

Over hyped, over priced. Glad I waited.

worth $20

explore for an hour and get bored as balls, refund game

Laggy as shit with high end hardware configurations, besides the lag it's basically SPORE

You sound like a sucker that paid for it.

i paid piratebay. not worth DLing 2.5GBs

Bought it the day it came out. No lag on my PS4. Have explored for several days, havent even decided to leave my first planet yet. Its a cool game and I think the price is justified.

alot of potential that neglected QA and ended up with a shit execution

Okay so do you niggers actually enjoy playing? I bought it a day after it came out and I have to say that I love it...if you get bored or don't understand the game then sure, don't buy it. But for me, I enjoy the exploration and just sheer size of the universe aspects of the game. I play on ps4 and have had a couple issues like, textures not loading correctly or random crashes. But all the bugs aside, I think it's a good game. If you want fast action and pew pews just go play Overwatch or cod. I wanted a simple paced and relaxed game and that's exactly what I got.

Multiplayer/10

Pretty alright walking simulator imo but it's not worth 60

you wrote 5 wrong

Elite Dangerous>No Mans Sky

If it was a $40 game they would be on equal ground.

Also, you cant even use a HOTAS in NMS can you? Even if there would be no point, the ship movement is very basic.

elite is a nice game, but its boring on the long shot. i have ~150h ingame. i restarted playing today after 3 months i did not play because of the changes.

Essentially the 3d version of the game Out There.

I stopped playimg shortly after engineers as well, but they listened to the community and made the grind fairly easy now. Only took a week of 6hr play sessions to get a fully R5 modded Corvette.

I thought it was shit.

Changed the FOV, put it in borderless, now have 10 hours in

worth torrenting to grind a bit, it's sort of "addicting", not necessarily fun.

wouldn't buy this game

I enjoy it man, I love boring space-sim type games where you just fly through space and land on whatever planet you feel like. Besides, nothing beats taking a few bong rips and discovering weird-ass aliens

pic related

this plus unfinished.

Well, it's official.
No mans sky is the dude weed game

"Finished" games don't exist anymore, get over it.

that actually sounds nice, need that kush first tho

ok

Its ok. Not worth 60 dollarydoos though

I don't know what game you're playing because I spend my time harvesting asteroids waiting for pirates to roll up on me so I can get into sweet ass dogfights. Also fighting every sentinel I can find. Fuck yeah free robot junk.

I actually plan on getting it just to play when high, but only after the price drops.

if you like doing the same thing over and over then get it

It gets a bit too repetitive.. All planets look basically the same. Most plants look the same but with different colors and all planets have the exact same buildings with the exact same interiors and items.

Played it for 20 hours and got bored. Maybe I'll return to it sometime if I have nothing else to do. Maybe not. I hope they update the shit out of that game, 'cause god knows it needs updating.

>exact same buildings with the exact same interiors and items

Boring and repetitive. Every single weather hazard on every single planet creates the exact same problem and has the exact same solution, which is just collecting an abuntant resource which is always found in the same places and super easily. The game is literally just a game of entirely shitty fetch quests.

dude dope. I just mined gold and got a big ship to explore with, gotta find me some space pirates now

First person Spore/10
Seriously tho, I would never spend 60 dollores for this, good thing I got off tpb
It's boring, grindy and way too easy. Planets are the basically the same only different skins, and some have timers (toxicity/heat/cold/radiation). Animals are same only again, different skins. Sentinels are the same. Same old ruins, same observatories, same shelters, same ships (different skins, only thing thats different is the inventory slots). Weapons are the same. Every planet, ship, weapon and location are the same.
It's fucking boring.

Just wait for more content, do NOT buy until they've added more. The piece of shit who made NMS also promised multiplayer, who knows what kinda shit he'll promise and never deliver.

Played for 17 hours and got bored. It's decent, not worth $60. Most of my time was spent robbing freighters and making sweet dosh

Also my friend bought it for me so jokes on him kek

It's GARBAGE from KING GARBAGE of the GARBAGE DYNASTY.

poorfag, i hope he gets tired of you mooching and you become homeless.

Bought it on release and saw it was a 2.6gb download and refunded it immediately. Just looking at that puny filesize I could tell it could never live up to the hype. Pirated the GOG version and had my fears confirmed, it is a walking and grinding simulator with terrible flight controls and repetition all over the place. It is glorified early access trash.

boring

Рннл

therei snothing to explore,no dungens,no story no enemys no crafting no costum spaceships no multiplayer no nothing,just ugly planets who even dont look like planets.not even mountains,this games is the shitties game i ever played,and i will NEVER EVER buy a game from this devlopper

Bought it 3 days ago. I dont know man, i enjoy it but them game itself become griding minerals, units and equipment. I have no idea what my goal is and that kinda have its charm, free roaming and shit like that. But, the planets are almost the same and fiding alien sites, communication sites, factories and that forth one becomes boring as fuck. The exploraion is ok, but its kinda dull, you end up in some cave or some shit hoping to fight some boss or i dunno, to find something and there is nothing, nada, zero, nista. So, basiclly i do enjoy the game, space is cool and jumping from galaxy to galaxy is awesome, and that fucking moment you relize how big the game is in that vast of galaxys looking like little stars you fly by, thats insane. I play it high aswell and its amazing triping experience, but its not top notch of what we expected. The game has plenty of space to build up and im honestly looking foward that, but overall, after 10-15h its repetive. But hey, im not 12 y/o and i can afford game to disapoint me or leave me passive. Not a big deal.

why would u pay pirate Bay you dumb idiot download it for free

was so bad i want to return the torrent

>not paying piratebay
fucking idiot that's how you get ants

>bought day one
>have not left first planet

I can't help but feel as though the fans of NMS are easily entertained slates of stupid.
Honestly, how have you not wanted more than a handful of foliage and rocks.
I'm glad you're enjoying it but fuck, you can't say that price is justified if you haven't even taken a full bite of the content.

The hype is what pissed me off the most, faggots were saying it was going to destroy EVE and Elite Dangerous. They said it was the best space game ever made and the multplayer would be insane in such a massive world.

Indy experience with a AAA price.

It's definitely overpriced. Not sure about over hyped since I never really saw anything about it and just bought it on a whim while I was drunk.

Needs some bug fixes, like sometimes I'll start flying super slow yet I'm way above the ground.

Also you can cheese the mining laser cool down by just shooting again as soon as it starts cooling off.

anyone got a link to the torrent? i aint paying 60 bucks for a that shit

You bought the wrong fucking game

Haven't played it...honestly.

Dev's never said that shit tho, hype just built it up which fucked the game up. Should have been a $20 indie game which is exactly what it is.

Don't buy it unless it's for 20 bucks, which should be its price in something like 1 month.

Boring af also shitty pc version

It should've been a $40 game. Only purchase if you want something slow-paced where you're going to spend most of your time doing something mindless, with brief bits of excitement. Planets have tiny settlements which will remind you of the side-quest planets in Mass Effect with their size and barrenness. Find myself longing for a planet once in a while with major settlements, but not getting my hopes up for such things in future updates. Resource gathering can get tedious, but it's what most compels exploration. Most rewarding thing is learning new words and solving monoliths.

>dumb idiot

Underage.

I bought it and I'm enjoying the hell out of it.
I wanted a comfortable relaxing game without much stress because I just beat Dark Souls 3 for the millionth time and I wanted something relaxing.
if you want real gameplay then it's not for you.

Spoole was right all along

Do you want to be served with a subpoena?
Because that's how you get a subpoena.
have fun sending your own parents to court because you're an underage kid that got caught.

At least spore was fun for an hour or two. This game literally starts off with grinding.

It's fun. Not worth the price of course, but very fun.

Shits laggy as hell though. I mean, I don't have the best computer, but it shouldn't be this poorly optimized.

can you make robots? can you genetically splice cretures and make your own custom pokemon? can you lead a band of pirates? can you make a zoo? can you be a space taxi driver and transport npcs to different planets? are there city planets you can interact with people/npcs on? are there towns/cities at all? is there LITERALLY ANY CONTENT WHATSOEVER?

Nintendo games say "sup"

#NoMansLie

It's ok. Not worth the 60 bucks I spent on it tho. 25 to 30 dollar game at most.

It makes you feel like it has the scope of a big budget game but the presentation and content is of an indie game. Like you're shocked to hear that only 15 people worked on such a "big" game but when you actually put in a couple of hours, you're not all that surprised.

already getting my refund

bullshit, its not worth paying for but its worth the 10 minute worth of download, its free nigga.. i played for at least 5 hours till i got bored, so 5 hours of fun for free, sounds like your mum m8

this game isn't even cracked yet you fuckface. Go spew your faggotry elsewhere.

they fixed it, you get more shit now.. i think like 3 time as much

Game feels like I'm just doing someone's chore list.

my fag detector is off the charts

This sums it up:
youtube.com/watch?v=RvAwB7ogkik

>gog

He cheaply doesent even know how to pirate. I downloaded the same one. Works fine. Well aside from the frame drops. But that's just a issue with thr game itself.

game doesnt need to be fag, i got it 3 hour after it came out nigger

will it be released on xbox one? cuz if not fuck this thread and this game

Was yours the GOG one?

codex

It's not super awful, but it has no content for its money, it is ok for 15 to 20, luckily I didn't buy it

>ib4 fucking faggot buy it and play it

Played it on steam sharing
Also go fuck yourself

Downside
• It under-delivered on promised features, such as a lack of player-to-player interactivity.
• NPC aliens are static and bland.

Middleground
• It's a fairly typical exploration-survival-crafting game... the +/- value of its $60 price tag depends entirely on one's subjective sense of enjoyment of such games.

Upside
• So much alien landscape goodness. It's like exploring the beautiful art of William Roger Dean.
• There is no plot-timer. You could spend a day or a whole year in a star system. Push the "plot" forward at your own pace.

THE GAME IS UNCRACKABLE PLS STOP FUCKING WITH ME...I JUST SEARCHED ON PB AND IT DOESN'T FIND IT LITERALLY KYS

then what the fuck are we playing?
minecraft with texture mods?

nICE b8 m8

I think it's a fun game, and I've been enjoying playing with friends even if we aren't together. Just sending pics of cool shit to eachother and sitting on skype while we play. I don't think its worth 60$, but I do think its a fun game.

this guy gets it. too many people ITT crying over there being a game they actually have to do work in.

If on tight budget but can currently afford, wait for sale or get now

racked up over 15 hours so far, I'm starting to get bored.

If they keep supporting it and adding content and stuff to do it'll be good.

I'm with most where it's worth like $20-30

Time waster for stoners.

I love it

You know, typically I'd be against illegally downloading a game but based on the fact that they are getting away with charging $60 for $15 worth of content and getting away with it....they can go fuck themselves.