What is the best album to listen to while high? Also general stoner thread. Help me out Sup Forumsros!

What is the best album to listen to while high? Also general stoner thread. Help me out Sup Forumsros!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkGT1c98soU
youtube.com/watch?v=gOqblSqx_VI
youtu.be/nYNQGae85Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=yQjove0nzss
youtube.com/watch?v=nZQWy3Kd40Q
youtube.com/watch?v=QAA6hq9RL-4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My Sleeping Karma - Moksha

pump

Black Sabbath, Paranoid.
Also Salpica by Mustafunk

Justin Bieber

anything let lit guide you

youtube.com/watch?v=mkGT1c98soU
good high music

please listen to this..i beg you...its only one track but listen to the whole album...thank me later

youtube.com/watch?v=gOqblSqx_VI

Either some anything out of Pink Floyd or Satan Worshipping Doom by Bongripper if you're the metalhead type dude

Also r8 my plant Sup Forumsros

more light for the left

really young/10
is it not kinda late in the season for such a baby?

I think they're cool user

They're all under the light, it was off so I can take the pic, the ones in the back were planted later so they are actually younger
Why, they're in home under the light so seasons shouldn't matter, right?
Thanks, mang

This will blow your mind
youtu.be/nYNQGae85Fw

i dont think its just the light..(which should be stronger than home bulbs) its humidity its temperature...i dunno actually i just grow outdoors,,never did inside,but friends who do keep telling me of all kinds of techniques and specialty items for inside growing..

Listen to this while smoking weed and looking up at the stars: youtube.com/watch?v=yQjove0nzss

Been bumping this again lately sza z

youtube.com/watch?v=nZQWy3Kd40Q

They're at my bedroom so humidity/temperature is pretty much the same 24/7, besides I'm not aiming for some monster-godzilla buds, kinda picked em up to grow just for fun, I got my dealer for the dankness, still got curious how would it compare smoking the ones I grew myself to the ones I buy, ya know?

anyone near Marseille/Aix who can hook me up?

>marseille
>can't find weed

Just walk up to an arab-looking guy and say "wesh bougnoul". If he doesn't have weed he'll point you in the right direction.

Without the risk of being bombed you dip

i know what you mean user..its different when you grow them with love and care and then smoke your reward..good luck..also rust is a great great great fertilizer

The best thing an user has ever told me about is findingho.me for when youre high, that shit is honestly a masterpiece.
enjoy bro

>findingho.me
thanks ..honestly,,thanks for that

SwuM.- Woke

This is the only objectively right answer

my mom threw my vape and 2gs away..

move out faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=QAA6hq9RL-4