I'm looking for a product that I am not sure exists

I'm looking for a product that I am not sure exists.

I am looking for a blanket that sits above the water in your bath to trap heat like a floating blanket.

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

global.rakuten.com/en/store/yamakishi/item/34389898/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you are sucker cunt

Like a tarp?

What sort of broscience is this?

Sort of but especially made for this purpose.

I have a pillow that fits in my bath made for it, it would be very nice to have a blanket to keep the water warm and air off me.

>bro science

Trapping heat keeps things hot for longer.

Woah man. Broscience

It's real I have seen the ad I just can't remember what it's called. Try searching for it on Amazon. Maybe if there is a bath section just type in blanket or aqua blanket?

im sure like any tarp-like thing would work, maybe a space blanket. just would need to not be stupid about it

an insulated bath lid or heavy "blanket" could trap escaping steam.

That's why people take bubble baths op it helps keep the water warm

>trapping heat
Nigga please

heat transfer in a bath tube is through the tube itself. it's in nearly all cases metallic, sometimes acrylic.
thats the problem, not that little bit of air above it

What do you want with something like that?

ask /diy/ or /sci/

I have typed in bath blanket, bath blanket keep water warm, etc. in Google and haven't found anything aside from towels.

I don't fully buy that, and even if it were the case, a blanket to trap some heat and also keep the air off of me would help.

Bubble wrap, nigga

Like this op?

Also

Just filed for the patent faggot, thanks for the million dollar idea!

Look up solar blanket on Amazon. Cut it down to size

Maybe use some shower curtains? They're supposed to be waterproof and keep the heat in - sort of.

google "bath lid"

global.rakuten.com/en/store/yamakishi/item/34389898/

Same principal but something more commercial for household use that sits above the water rather than having to be tied and secured around the tub.

this would never work. heat is transferred from the water to your body and the material your tub is made out of. a blanket isnt going to do anything. lrn2physics

Nice try but I've already started the process, but am expecting it to return unsuccessful as I'm sure this already exists.

Week the only reason that has straps is because it was used in mental asylums.

They make it for hot tubs. Google it nigga.

OP samefagged the answer to his own question. fucking tards.

This.