Did we ever find out what the vial was that Crossbones had at the beginning of the movie?

Did we ever find out what the vial was that Crossbones had at the beginning of the movie?
Or what Zemo really wanted with the serum?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0BE7Cf4IqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think he had anything to do with Zemo. Just hydra stuff.

is this a joke

He was just baiting Captain America, because Zemo somehow knew Scarlet Witch would fail to save some civies, which would lead to some UN bullshit, allowing Zemo (dressed as Bucky) to bomb the UN.

Basically the plot was shit.

The entire scene is just a ploy to blow Cap up.

Are you telling me Zemo's entire plan was just to make two Avengers fight one another?

he had nothing to do with Zemo

It was likely Crossbones was supposed to fail and was supposed to cause collateral with either the vial or his suicide bomb!

We're talking about the serum Stark worked on here.

Why didnt zemo just email tony stark the video of his parents death?

Snyder pls

He didn't have the video.

So it was all just lucky accident for Zemo? Even worse.

Martin Freeman was just like "your plan a shit lol" and Zero was all like "but was it?" and the audience was like "yeah"

The entire plot and any future plot relies on Tony Stark having autismo social skills

Zemo didn't care about the serum. he just wanted to lure the Avengers

I don't think that's what they're setting up.
Otherwise they might as well have scrapped the whole Winter Soldier assassination thing.

Why didn't Tony Stark just disable the avenger plane instead of that stupid airport fist fight?

Why didn't ant man just sneak in and steal the plane?

Is this a poorly disguised "might makes right, if you can beat someone up you can do what you want" flick?

Did Zemo know that mission report was for Bucky? Did he read that from the Russian guy's files?

Bucky was most likely in the files, hence the setup and knowing what he looked like.

>allowing Zemo (dressed as Bucky) to bomb the UN.
That whole thing was a joke desu. Especially when they find the shitty Bucky mask

>Are you telling me Zemo's entire plan was just to make two Avengers fight one another?

He wanted to destroy the Avengers from within. Petty, perhaps, but he was largely successful.

He literally says that.

He didn't know that, he planned accordingly after that happened. There's no evidence to suggest he "knew" that, you are literally making things up or shifting events in your head so that you have something to complain about.

It was crtical he show it at a certain time so that his emotions would get the better of him. If he had days to think about it he probably wouldn't have tried to murder Bucky.

He actually wanted the vial, he didn't have a master plan so when crossbones fucked up he came up with something else

everyone seems to think Zemo had everything planned out.

It's very clear he adapted the plan as the situation changed.

I don't think it is very clear desu.

It is very clear that they started at the end of the plot and sort of worked backwards. But without the p superfluous bombing of the UN he's a hero.

This was really two decent movies tied together with the shitty Zemo plot.

1. Avengers: Civil War
Some want to report to the UN, some don't. Fun fight scenes like the airport. No angst.

2. Captain America: Civil War
Cap tries to help Bucky. Eventually Tony finds out about his parents and they fight.

Zemo is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=o0BE7Cf4IqM

CAPESHITTERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

What do you think the Zemo merch will be like?

I'm pissed they killed off Crossbones way too fucking soon.