White southerners are 'ignorant racists'?

White southerners are 'ignorant racists'?
If you want to know about French people, you ask someone from France.
If you want to know about Mexicans, you ask someone from Mexico.
If you want to know about blacks...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhGgu1RNALQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ask someone from africa?

are you implying that white southerners are the most educated people when it comes to blacks?

what about the blacks themselves?

Well no one kills more blacks than blacks so yes, you could ask them too

I'm a white male from the north west. My high school had less than 1% black - a total of 4 students. I recently moved to the deep south where the black population is around 50%. I wasn't racist before moving here, but after the shit I see on a daily basis.. I can't wait to get the fuck back to a safe and civilized area. They're fucking animals.

ive lived in the south my entire life and im not racist

different black people act differently, they aren't all the same

also you sound like a pussy/cuck/fuckboy

It all depends on how close they are to other niggers

Throw the smartest black you know in with a bunch of dindus and its 'ooga booga muhfugga' before you know it.

>The one defending niggers

>Calling someone else a cuck

Kek

>just sayin bro

>just projectin bro

FTFY

nigger, you made a whole thread about it

>You made a thread about how people being around niggers know the most about niggers so that means you know the least about niggers

Liberal logic

my point is that you are the one that is obsessed with them, not whatever you just greentexted

you are so interested in spiting them you made a thread about it

also you bringing up politics is such an immature act lol

You want to know about Indians, ask a cowboy.

you want to know about children, ask their parents

i think the main point here is "if you want to know, ASK"

point being, sometimes there's a more mature party able to tell the truth as it is rather than letting people speak highly of themselves

but in the end, there is always a little bit of a person that always remains hidden to everybody except the person

the implication is that you cant ask their enemy about them - white people havent been blacks' enemy for a long time, but they try to take that narrative to claim that anything whites have to say about blacks is invalid. "your criticism is invalid because of your race". thats pretty racist if you ask me

but its the same on both sides

the only way you can negate the entire thing is to realize that both sides are the same

irrelevant/unrealistic to try to include every individual's differences when speaking on a large scale. generalizing isnt "fair" but thats what we get for populating

...? not really sure what point you're making, sorry

im not even speaking in the interest of morality, simply in the interest of truth

"nature tends to hide herself"

have you ever heard of the master-slave dialectic?

I assume his point is both sides a retarded and racist

>both sides are the same

But they're not

Blacks are demonstrably less intelligent and FAR more violent.

everyone is the same insofar as everyone is "subjective reason" or consciousness

that was where i was going

ye, im familiar with it

true that, the way i see trump/white supremacist uprising is in reaction to blatant hostility towards whites and such. its all deserved. hostility wont stop unless everyone stops at the same time, but that wont happen

I have and they say we have disgusting savages and to please not think of African's so lowly

But there are levels of consciousness. There are some dozen species that recognize their own existence.

Blacks aren't capable of thinking about the future any more than a chimp. They live right now, driven by instinct.

in the master-slave dialectic, what happens after the master has power over the slave? what happens to the master?

This.
Grew up in a cul de sac full of asians and whites.
Moved my first year of highschool to Brooklyn. Was "racist" before christmas that year. They're fucking animals, plain and simple.

Blacks are a race not a culture.

i getchu. at the center of humanity you have all that. however, the current state of things, due to many complicated components (mostly family related), puts different demographics at unequal stages, like the gentleman above pointed out

consciousness cannot be measured in quantity, because it is infinite, we can only talk about it as a quality one either has or doesn't have

that can't be true because they have concepts of self, which requires abstract thought

not to mention they can speak

they go ooga booga look how uncivilized these black folk are bc we have different values
but that's implying there is no right values... in other words thats only a valid perspective if you're a godless heathen. interesting how that works

Nonsense. A whale knows itself exists but it has no concept of how it got here.
A parrot can speak

the master-slave dialectic doesnt end with one side being superior, it ends with both sides being negated

i dont know much about whales, but a concept can't be measured in quantity, because it has no matter

a parrot can speak but it can't speak as complex as a black adult

what are you saying? you arent really trying to make a point but appear to be reacting to a profound understanding of human consciousness. that has nothing to do with social/political policy and is a fine worldview but doesnt consider logic and statistics, making that perspective useless on this topic.

some chimpanzees can use american sign language and have taught it to other chimpanzees. same with orangutans and gorillas. many of the orangutans at the zoo in washington dc can communicate with people that know sign language.

im saying "consciousness is a yes or no question"

there is no "measurement" to consciousness one either has it or doesnt have it, it is a quality

thats great but its nothing to tennessee williams

yeah that particular philosophy ends with that, thats why its a philosophy, and thats why i explained why it stops being valid at some point in the middle. thinking about things is cool but that doesnt mean every interesting thought is reality

You can measure intellect, it has no mass.

Yes and a black adult doesn't speak as complex as a white adult. You just said it can't be measured. That's hypocrisy.

youtube.com/watch?v=uhGgu1RNALQ

you really sound too caught up in surreality and you arent explaining why thats relevant so im going to stop bothering talking to you

it actually doesnt end with that, there is a "negation of the negation" that starts the process over

true i guess, but i think it has a lot more worth than anything said in this thread

i dont think you can measure intellect but thats just me

complexity of language can be measured because when one speaks it happens "in the world" through matter and its not merely conceptual like consciousness is

there have been black authors and playwrites who are far more complex and subtle than any chimp or parrot could ever be

true enough, but its really dependent on the area. i went to a black highschool, like 60% black, and they were fucking monsters.

language is a "closed set" and isn't infinite

anything that pertains in any way to "temoprality" cannot be infinite

pure concepts (like consciousness or reason) do not pertain to temoporality and thus cannot be finite

im not the dude claiming black people are biologically-anything lmao, there are multiple ppl here saying different shit

ya sorry its hard to keep up with 5 people at once

You're babbling now

This is correct.

All the SJW college fucks are middle-upper class kids who maybe met two black people in their whole life who grew up in the same communities.

Move somewhere that is more mixed and you will hate nigs before you know it. I would estimate 60%-75% are fucking animals that don't belong in the same communities as normal people. It's no wonder they weren't allowed to use the same bathrooms or eat at the same restaurants. I bet servers made myuch better tips back then.

TRUTH - people are individually similar - we are all human.
ALSO TRUTH - people live in clusters of community/culture that differ. blacks in the US have a culture full of crime/unsuccess/dindu mentality/denial of criticism and the like. truth hurts fam, if you care then go to those communities and preach. teaching them to blame the whites does nothing to fix those issues, in fact it distracts them from the issues so instead of channeling their anger at their misfortune, they channel it at another people group. this actually keeps them down. who benefits from them being kept down? big companies who make money from the expensive clothes n shit they buy. of course democrats are gonna support that. corruption in american politics explained

>If you want to know about this nations people, ask the people who live in it
>if you want to know about this other nations people, ask the people who live in it
>If you want to know about people with a certain color skin...

Please continue, I've got the first two down but you left me hanging.

I met a black guy around here (SoCal), asked him why he moved where we were.

He said the following:

"You ever grow up in the ghetto? Those niggas be crazy ass muthafuckas. Moved out to try an' get my kids a chance at life."

The point was to know something about a group of people, you ask those around them.

^ and then theres stuff like this, black people actually answering with the same narrative as the big bad white folk and yet somehow sjw's know better

But the point he made was "to know something about a group of people, ask them."

certain concepts have origins in the world, like the idea of a tree, we "create" this idea from our experiences, all of which happened "in temporality"

but certain ideas have no corresponding object, like freedom, or reason

these ideas could not have come from experience, they could not have come from "temporality", they must be entirely pure

anything that is entirely pure lacks matter and thus cant be measured because anything that lacks matter lacks extension

You NEVER ask the person you want to know something about specifically. That will get you the most skewed perspective of all

Look at how many negroes think they wuz kangz an'shit

>youre so obsessed about them
Theyre a blight.
If your white carpet was coveres in dirt, wouldnt you obsess about cleaning it?

>implying niggers arent liberal
There are no conservative niggers

the point was that it's pretty far up your ass.

And no one kills more whites than whites. Turns out people tend to live in with their race and they tend to kill them more than other races.

Wow pretty good joke friend, save that one for the first day of school.

Percentage-wise blacks kill far more whites than whites.

Completely false. It's around 85% of whites are killed by other whites. Around 90% of blacks are killed by blacks. You tend to kill the people who live around you. You also tend to live around the same race of people.

will do, thanks friend.

>Liberal retardation

FTFY

You are correct on the SJW part. Many come from areas with 0 blacks, and the blacks they DO know are as upper-middle as they are

>If I string enough buzzwords together it's an epic may may

Goddamn keep it on facebook, grandpa.

>I didn't realize I was racist before my racism had no affect on my life
Fixed that for you

u mad bro?

idiot, blacks kill blacks more than whites kill whites
of course people tend to kill their own race more often
blacks still kill blacks at alarming rates

Dumb Americans don't know shit about Mexicans from Mexico. They think the little border jumpers is all there is in Mexico.

lol nah I'm not even the guy you're Internet fighting with, but that's some uncle level image posting.

No, we know you send your worst.

Most Mexicans actually aren't bad. I grew up around a shit ton of Mexicans, and they aren't anything like nigs. They just want to work and eventually buy a house and they will generally take care of it. The 2nd generation ones born in the US are often the shithead wannabe gangstas.

kek you mad alright