Spidey

I don't care what you think. He's the true and only Spider-Man forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ErI_VZbS348
youtu.be/nL8hVXSDmNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rami is an underrated genius
>niggers and kikes wont last in this city

Memorable lines, far better than "Woah dude did you just throw a frisbee at me??"

SHOCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

>DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY JEWS I'VE SACRIFICED?
I think Raimi went a bit too far there.

Why didnt he hit it?

He would kill her with the first thrust, she's practically made of balsa.

one of the true capekino that will never be reproduced coz MCUck illiterates want toilet jokes for laughs

Its a really good movie but what I find is people who have this opinion that he is the one and only best forever dont actually know a lot about Spider-Man and had this movie introduce them to the character. Usually the same with Batman in the Tim Burton movie.

>There will never be another raimi spidey movie with tobey and qt kirsten
;_; jdimsa tbqh s-m-h

i would've pulled down those yoga pants and slaughtered that pussy

That's good because I don't care what you think either. He was decent with the suit on but just awful as Peter. Played him way too cutesy and "golly gee shucks!". He's supposed to be a genius and a total smart aleck, not some dopey oblivious lovable goof.

Only one worse than him is Garfield, but at least he wasn't completely humorless. I'm also not sure how anyone could defend Maguire or Raimi after the horrendous fiasco that was Spider-Man 3.

>THE ITSY BITSY SPIDER CAME UP THE WATER SPOUT
>DOWN CAME THE GOBLIN AND SNUFFED THE SPIDER OUT
>people will defend this with a straight face while saying that Marvel movies suck because they have goofy jokes

You'll always be my spider man, Tobey!

Raimi's movies are underrated like fuck. I remember back when SM3 was disappointing, and now it feels like Citizen Kane to ASM1 and 2.

No, SM3 is still shit.

2002 Spider-Man has aged like milk if you ask me. Worst Green Goblin suit ever. EVER. The second one is the only one that really stands the test of time, partly because of based Alfred Molina. And the third, well, I'd rather not talk about that...

ASM1 and 2 really piss me off because they're awful and worthless, but what's even more infuriating about them is how they've made everyone look back at the Raimi trilogy with rose-colored glasses.

>I remember back when SM3 was disappointing, and now it feels like Citizen Kane to ASM1 and 2.
nigga that's an awful opinion i'd rather watch ASM1 than SM3

nigga that's an awful opinion

wut i still think that's a pretty cool suit

Nostalgia goggles pls. The original trilogy was terrible and Toby McGuire was a retard.

I decided to watch the trilogy recently for the first time and it's actually very good. Apparently the third movie is being shit on but I don't understand why. I don't see much difference between the second and the third movie and the first one is kinda meh villain-wise (seriously, what's with the goblin mask that looks like from a dollar store chinese shit toy).

Overall it's fun movies and I even go back to re-watch a few parts often.

Because she was asking for too much money.

movies aged terribly, i don't know which actors work on my nerves more: maguire? dunst? dafoe? molina? grace? franco? wtf

seriously how can some ppl stand dafoe and molina, fucking shit tier

>That cookie montage
They totally fucked off screen.

hey reddit!

MacGuire>Holland>Garfield

you posted it again, quick go show your mommy!

MacGuire>Holland>>>Garfield

He was the worst Spiderman ever.

Meanwhile Civil War nails him completely.

METAL ARM LOL

reddit is on the loose today

I think, Holland was better than MacGuire, cause later was too sad and crying too much. And then he was joking, it felt more like he's jerk.

>worst ever
>civil war

>underrated like fuck
They top pretty much every best-of-capeshit list. I don't think I've ever heard anyone say anything bad about the first two, other than a few autists complaining Tobey was not like comic-Peter.

I agree in that they seem to be far out of everyone's mind currently and they don't get talked about much.

Probably because he was already fucking Kirsten Dunst.

It's way better than any villain costume the MCU came up with. Raimi took a goofy and silly outfit and turned it into something that looks somewhat realistic and threatening.

Them teeth on Dunst tho.

>actually complaining about Spiderman quipping

No one talks about it now because we have a better Spiderman finally

You don't seem to like opinions that are different from yours so maybe you belong in a hugbox like Reddit where your delicate little sensibilities won't be challenged.

Sometimes Marvel gets it right. Civil War was one of those times.

It's a little early to tell. I'm going to wait for Homecoming before I make up my mind. But so far it shows potential to be the best on screen Spidey yet... not that that's a high bar

If you were still intimidated by the Green Goblin suit from Spider-Man beyond the age of about 8, I'm afraid you might be a retard. He looks like a Power Ranger with a Halloween mask on.

>Fix the fucking door you goddamn nigger jew

Was this really necessary, Rami?

Marvel were fools not to utilize the first three films as canon and cast an older grizzled Tobeyman into the Avengers and CW

>Old grizzled Spider-Man

Congrats, this might be the new worst idea I've ever heard

That works for Batman, not Spiderman, you fucking idiot. Is that you Zack?

>older grizzled Tobeyman

Was any of that third film really necessary?

>first spider man movie I saw is best spider man

Fucking end the nostalgia

Well no, but now that it's out there it's scenes like that which make me wonder how the script even got approved.

>That one scene where spidey saves some rando only to hang him upside down from a tree when he realizes it's a nigger

Being an annoying teenager is SPIDERMAN'S ONLY CHARACTER TRAIT IDIOT

>opinion
>challenged
>Sometimes
>right
>based

& making dick jokes

2002 Spider Man is objectively the best Spider Man movie.

>Proving my point

Spider-Man 2 is better.

>objectively
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

You're right, because people with good taste don't read comics or watch cartoons.

>better

I don't think that word means what you think it means

>Proving my point
>Proving my point

I've seen plenty of live action films that operate just like cartoons and I've seen graphic novels with more to say than most films out there so it really depends user.

>in b4 pleb

The autistic child is broken

Goddamn Spider-Man movies had genuinely great cinematography

(You)
What did he mean by this?

>I'm also not sure how anyone could defend Maguire or Raimi after the horrendous fiasco that was Spider-Man 3.

Studio interference ruined that one, literally everybody knows that.

What ruined the 1st two?

>Played him way too cutesy and "golly gee shucks!"
That's literally how Peter was characterised in the original comic.

Nothing, they're great. For as many different writers and iterations any famous comic book hero has had, there is no definitive version. I'm sorry you have autism and thinking that one famous depiction of him isn't beholden to your ideal version, but even if there was an ideal version that wouldn't make a deviation from it for an adaptation to a different medium bad. You're just a fucking retard, hate to break it to you.

Relax homie. I just thought the movies were corny asf and over acted to hell. I'm not a comic nerd.

And, speak of autism.. read your post bro

That suit is the best superhero costume.

he was good for his time, but he wasn't that great. Peter Parker never had autism. And the suit was shit.

Why are MCU fans so goddamn BASED!
youtube.com/watch?v=ErI_VZbS348

New ad campaign for Yara.

>Don't like some guy's opinion
>Better tell him to go back to /r/eddit for being uncomfortable with dissenting opinions

If it weren't for emo parker you wouldn't say that. some people can overlook emo parker

The new spiderman is better and truer to original.

Im not comicfag and the only spider-man i know is from 90's cartoon where he didn't looked like a teenager at all.

Only Raimi could pull off a scene like this in a superhero movie..

youtu.be/nL8hVXSDmNM

SM3 had issues but it was still incredibly fun and rewatchable.

Made me kek... 1 internet for you good sir

The new guys good so far but toby will always be the kino spidy

If Sony has their way, you'll see him again.

Spiderman vs. Spiderman etc. etc. etc....

I agree. Rami's spiderman films had the best score, cinimatography, writing and of course the best spidey suit out of all the live action spiderman movies by far

That's spiderman 3 you illiterate pleb

Sorry, I wasn't aware they'd already made an Amazing Spiderman universe and Spiderman universe crossover with them fighting. I must've been under a rock under the earth.

>tfw we will never have Tobey in the MCU
>superheros start popping up around the world
>daily bugle still calls him a menace
>gives up being spiderman to let the other super people handle it after losing harry and then mj
>no clip of avengers fighting aliens while peter sits inside playing Xbox and closes the blinds
>no out of shape spiderman bulging out of his suit
>no cheesy getting back in the swing of things montage
>no Tobey demolishing everyone in civil war

The best by leagues. Spider-Teen was gay and Spider-Boy just looks so fucking annoying I am not watching a high school drama with Spider-Man.

Spider-Man should be a fucking man. Just put on a john greene movie if you want to watch teen prepubescent drama bullshit

raimiman had the best era of NYC

It's disappointing, but there's much worse.

>Criticizes opinion
>Thinks a half hearted remake of SM1 with no charm or subtlety was better

ASM1 was fucking awful. It was almost surreal watching it.

Sony wanted to make a spiderman with Toby fighting Garfield

Hey Mr. Stark, remember that old movie about wars in the stars?!

This. People love to shit talk it, but it made sense in context, and while colorful, it still worked for the more menacing moments of the movie. Raimi's villains, minus Eddie, were far superior to anything MCU has introduced.

No you wouldn't. You're a pathetic shit.

>spidey in the light
>cookie girl in the dark
>this is the last time they spoke as friends

>Possibly return to Spider-Man 4, recast Toby Macguire and Dunst,convince Raimi to return and write/direct