U FUCKING AMERICAN FAGS LUCKY U HAVE GOOD LEGAL WEED AND NOT THIS BRICK SHIT

U FUCKING AMERICAN FAGS LUCKY U HAVE GOOD LEGAL WEED AND NOT THIS BRICK SHIT

unlucky mate, why not try growing? I'm sure you've got a good amount of seeds saved. Or maybe look for hash or something. Where abouts in the world are you from?

fucking trinidad we only have nasty jamaican brick weed here

keep on looking mate

Jesus Christ the shit in my ashtray is greener than that

Dude thats not a joint right there ... Right cuz if it is.. Then i see why your weed is shit

i could have swore you were from trinidad btw you roll mane

Coloradofag here, I live just down the street from a killer dispensary. Got shit with 25%+ THC. SO FUCKING GOOD. It's killing me not to smoke because I'm applying for a job next week and I'm sure they'll test. Been clean for more than a month for this shit

> America
> Legal weed

Yeah right. In 4/50 states. That's 8% of our country that it's legal to use marijuana recreationally. But that being said, I wouldn't give that dirt to my worst customer.

Michigan medfag and you can get 25%+ THC around here, too.

Usually at $20/g but worth it to me.

I can usually get 2 grams for $35 b/c they have a customer card (like safeway, king soopers/kroger, etc) and have like 5 strains on special each week. Good shit too

Recreational
Dirt cheap
High potency

How's wax? I've never tried it. Do you have to use it in a pen?

I was thinking about running weed back to minnesota. Is michigan easy to get weed w/o a card(black market; growers growing to sell)?

>Is michigan easy to get weed w/o a card(black market; growers growing to sell)?

if you're near ann arbor/ lansing it's so easy it's a joke. detroit is too if you're a nigger

lol yea weed is pretty great over here

Even in germany i am geting good weed

Is that like birdseed or something?

is there a classified like Craigslist for that shit or is it just through people? Also avg price per oz over there?

Yo fuckers, come to Lansing if you can. Shit's top tier but 15 a gram is outsider price. I get eights for 35 of top shelf shit.

Wtf is wrong with his fingers?

kek

/thread

medical card?

Every block you can smell smoke, every park you will see smokers. That user was right about it being so easy it's a joke, I forget the shit's illegal sometimes

yes/no, it depends on the store. some aren't so good on rules

Medfag here.

Dispensaries will usually only let you in if you have a valid med card and can show in state ID. I've heard there was a thriving fake ID market but I really don't know.

At the dispensaries Oz price ranges from $250 - $420. You normally need to spend $380+ to get the real fire.

No idea about street prices.

You forgot about all of the medicinal states. I believe that brings the total up around half.

The other half tend to be the states that lost the civil war...

depends. the quality is really hit or miss but before i stopped smoking for this job like two years ago my dealer was selling an ounce for about $250, but it was mediocre.

and idk if you go on campus during dusk and just walk around and follow the smell of weed i'm sure someone will point you in the right direction or hook you up

Do they sell by pound?

SoCal medfag here, I would just call it legal as I've got so many dispensaries around me.

Used to live in MI (yooper); was back there for Xmas and surprised that there's not a single dispensary in the UP. What's up with that?

Nope, 2 Oz is the max

we have some pretty fucking backwards area, just a block away from the projects around here some faggots flying a confederate flag. this is lansing, theres a sports team called "Quakers" for fucks sake

only like 200,000 people live up there, it's basically canada

On the streets probably, but you would probably need to be tight with someone.

On the medical side you are limited by law to possession of 2.5 ounces.

can I be tight with you? The market for good weed is so high where I'm at, that I feel it would be a shame to pass up on such opportunity.

Thats pretty shit weed. Trini has hood weed but you need a better connect and btw dont snoke press stick to good uard local or good skunk thats floaying around.

Another problem is that the Michigan legislature really screwed the pooch when wording the law.

The set up conditions for receiving a card and how much flower and plants you can have. They also set up that there can be caregivers for med card holders.

Then they failed to address edibles, wax, ointments and how dispensaries are supposed to operate.

Then they allowed communities to outlaw dispensaries as a 'nuisance'.

It is pretty much a wild west show with dispensaries now and rules vary from town to town.

How the fuck do dispensaries work?
EU fag here, and from what I understand u need to have a license and a prescription.
Right?
How come literally everyone is copping their shit legally like this?

cuz "back pain"

Those fag fuck conservatives tried to repeal our medicinal law but got stuffed when it was discovered that they forged half of their petition signatures.

They should be gassed.

>How the fuck do dispensaries work?
Every state has their own rules because federally it is still outlawed.

In Canada you can receive a two week trial medical marijuana license without ant doctors prescription, anyone can get one but youre limited to buying six grams a day, which is still cool as fuck

Trinfag here...you got a shit pusher man. We have some real nice weed out here. You just gotta look harder.

So pretty much any faggot who is anti-drugs can complain about a dispensary?

So how exactly have u boys even got to a point of legally buying it?
I mean you just told me whar I already knew.
Still, wouldn't it be out of the ordinary to go and get urself checked out for insert pain here/ and or depression / etc
And just going 'yeah gimme my legal weed meme card now doc please'

Why not buy from the dark net? You could get it shipped to your house. Even seeds if you wanted to grow your own..

Yup, back pain and insomnia.

Once a year you have to go to the weed doc. New patients is $75, returning patients is $50. We discuss the back pain and insomnia and how the weed is really helping. The doc tries to peddle some of their proprietary weed lotion; then gives you your medical card. Whole process takes about 15 minutes. You can then purchase legal weed anywhere in the state.

Just went to weed maps, and I have about three dozen dispensaries within a 15 mile radius of me. Some are legit, some will disappear then reappear in different locations.

At least it's not Montana. We have some douchebag in the state house of reps saying that medical dispensaries support Mexican cartels.

In Colorado recreational use is legal. Place is on a side street just off of the main drag in town. You go in, show your drivers license and wait for them to call you back (feels kind of like a Dr. Office). A "Budtender" walks you back and shows you all the cool bud, concentrates, edibles and drinks (yes, they have weed smoothies). You have to pay cash b/c banks that are federally backed can't do business with it because it is still illegal on the national level. So fucking cool. Pic related, it's the flower/edibles counter

>How the fuck do dispensaries work?
Most of the push back comes from the cops as they don't want to lose any of their drug forfeiture funds.

Then you get city councils that want to be 'tough on crime' (because of legal dispensaries?).

Detroit set up rules that dispensaries are not to be within 1000 feet of churches (or places that sell liquor), for fucks sake.

get some seeds imported, man. delivery is real stealth nowadays, just check any grower forum. i think theres also a website called "ilovegrowingmarijuana" or something that has a lot of good info

Ha! That's funny, because it's the exact opposite. Once the US really gets behind legal weed, Mexico will be in trouble.

In SoCal and I've heard reports that there is more weed smuggling going from the US to MEX because our weed is so much more potent.

The days of dirt cheap Mexican weed are numbered.

20 dollars a gram... cheap
HAHAHHAHAH
Make way for the only weed capitol on earth

Don't forget if a dispensary sells edibles they can get fucked over and everything forfeited to the cops. TNT is the worst shit in this state

Fucked up. Meant to reference

>So pretty much any faggot who is anti-drugs can complain about a dispensary?

you must change your dealer

Man that looks shit tier as fuck.

Well they're pretty committed to making sure Detroit remains a shithole, apparently.

That wax is way more potent than normal weed...

2.5 ounces is a lot. Who's going to have almost a thousand dollars of weed laying around at any one time?

Yeah this.

Even in high school I didn't get weed that shitty.

2.5 is no where close to being worth a thousand in michigan

In Colorado, there was like 6 million more dollars in tax revenue from weed than the Gov expected. We got to vote on whether we wanted an $8 refund for every resident or to send it to schools. It was overwhelmingly sent to fund schools. Cool shit mang

Yeah, the joke was that this was Detroit's only growth industry and the city council was trying to kill it.

It basically comes down to they don't think they are getting a big enough cut off the business.

So far they have made the rules but not enforced them. I think 99.9% of existing dispensaries would be in violation if they wanted to enforce things.

I don't buy shit tier weed. That's about a thousand of the primo stuff.

If weed was legalized in detroit, crime would drop.

That looks really suspect

Doesn't matter, So dispensaries are grey area, etc. As a caregiver you're technically only supposed to sell to your patients, as a patient you cannot sell to anyone. People don't want to pay more than $250ish/oz. If you sell to a dispensary even with 27% they will give you $160-200 max from everywhere I tried. Lemme try to find my lab work for proof

I just stock up during 4/20 week when nearly everyone sells their top shelf at bottom shelf prices.

This last time I got 16 1/8ths for less than $600.

Then there are Cannabis Cup weekends and so on.

Just have to look for deals.

Nigga we got 10/10 weed even though it's illegal here in naziland though.
Here this is some fresh powerplant m88.

16 1/8ths is 2 oz..for 600..that sucks bud, im in florida, and i get the same quality but i could get 2 ozs for less than 400

I don't smoke a whole lot. 2 ounces of weed could last me half a year unless I took up recipes with it or something.

It's a way better deal than alcohol.

guessing around orlando area?

Fuck I wish I had that much right now.. how does it feel man?

How long you think it will last you?

Invisible hand of the marketplace I guess.

I can read the lab results on what I purchase, though, so I have a good idea what I'm getting into.

Even $420 an ounce doesn't really bother me if it is primo.

It's like a cushion made of weed.
My whole house smells like bob marleys hair Sup Forumsrother.

Holy shit that looks awful, if not the jews i'd think its fucking oregano

And what in the name of all fucks is that stillborn frankenstein monster of a joint? Goddamn, alone for this atrocity you deserve shitty weed

I always think I get decent weed here in pa but I never really know how it compares to states with legal bud.

The western US has stuff that shits all over the east m8.

agreed

close enough
I do on occasions actually get to see my %'s too, my hookup gets his straight from co. and half the time it comes with the labels, THC%, ratings, blah blah, but its usually primo and never more than 200 and oz

Fellow coloradofag.

Place in my town with 28%, they claim to have had it to 34% before too.

Just got hooked up with a sweet dab rig the other day. Think I'm gonna go get a titanium nail on payday then never buy flower again.

I'll get rid of a kg the next 3 days It's for my family (they not really relatives but like brothers).
So I'll have like 500g for myself but I'll get new shit before I'm out of smoke.
I honestly can't tell, user-kun.

Probably but in my area a lot of dealers claim that the bud comes from the west but idk how true it is. Shady dudes will tell you their bud came from Colorado or Cali or Washington even if it's clearly home grown stringy as fuck bud.

blaine is that you?

Where in CO? FoCo fag here. Never done dabs, hear they knock you on your ass

what sort of wattage are you using for growlights?

>Op still does not understand how black markets work

I don't grow tho.
I'm more of a middleman if that makes any sense.

>I'm more of a middleman if that makes any sense.

Its not that hard to decode that sentence you schmuck.

i'll bump with weedtits

Around pueblo here.

Think of the highest you've ever been, ando multiply it by 2, that is wax. Can't speak for anyone else but I can usually feel myself getting high before I even exhale the dab. In all honesty they effect out exactly the same way but as normal bud but stronger. I usually have issues sleeping but after dabbing out of the course of 4 or 5 hours I'm out the second my head hits the pillow.

ahh, makes sense. maybe it's coz im stoned, but i thought you were implying that the weed had its origin from you rather than a previous source.
im gonna be growing soon, so dealing with hundreds of grams at a time will be new to me. i guess i assumed most others, at least nowadays, dealing with similar quantities would likely be involved in the growth process

>shooting tolerance up to beyond what nature ever intended
>dabs illegal
>can't get high cuz tolerance too high

I agree. If there's a substance I enjoy recreationally, I usually want my tolerance as high as fucking possible.

I'd rather just smoke tbh.

I've been doing dabs fairly consistently for the last few weeks and I really can't tell if my tolerance is shot. Two dabs still gets me high as fuck for a good 3 or 4 hours. But yea wax murders your tolerance for regular bud.

>dabbing illegal
You what?

Eh, if my tolerance goes up too high I can't really even tell if I'm getting fucked up anymore.

In a lot of places where weed is legal shit like dabs, hashish and any other kind of extract is still illegal.

Sorry you're in Pueblo man. I grew up in the springs, not too far away. Do you have to have a dab rig to do it or can you make do?

nvm For whatever reason I was thinking already produced edibles.