> be me 25yo western guy

>> be me 25yo western guy
>> dating 19 yo indonesian girl
>> she's christian and from a good family with money
>> no experience with asian girls

Any thoughts on indonesian girls?

Pic related, not her but she looks like that.

Shoot a load balls deep inside her, do that once and she'll love you forever, especially if you the first one to do that.

cheap hotel looks like a hooker tbh.
>Why the fuck you always lyin

done that already. She was actually a virgin, she was bleeding after the first time

>> Pic related, not her but she looks like that.
learn to read faggot

ok faggots,

good advice gets pic of her.

Just treat her like a decent human being and you'll be fine. Where did you found her btw? Asians living abroad are different from the ones back home

had many thai gf's, but thai culture is far less conservative.

Then what are you worried about? Usually with most women, taking their virginity and busting inside them will mean they will pretty much be infatuated with you forever, even if you were to leave.

Just make sure you require her to bend over for you at your every request and you'll be fine. Only thing you might dislike may be family gatherings or the food. If you like Indonesian food, you're already on the good foot guv.

thanks,
but i mean more like, any crazy things i need to expect?

It really depends on the girl. That's why I asked you where you found her so I can give an estimate. I'm Indonesian btw

are you sure? my woman bled first time I fucked her and she had a kid already.... don't believe what they say.

asian women are not used to white man cock.

she just started studying on a university in my country. Met her here.

That basically means you suck at foreplay

>in the year of our Lord Costanza plus five
>dating moon-faced bitches
>ISHYGDDT

>virgin logic

>not her but she looks like that
>Asian

Well I want to say I'm surprised, but...

She should be pretty open minded then. Just treat her like how you would treat any western girl and you'll be fine. Her family shouldn't be too much of an issue unlike when you date pinoys/viets.

>asian women are not used to white man cock.
>>>
> Anonymous 08/15/16(Mon)23:09:08 No.699624050 ▶
>
>she just started studying on a university in my country. Met her here.
>>>
> Anonymous 08/15/16(Mon)23:09:09 No.699624055 ▶
>
>That basically means you suck at foreplay
>>>
> Anonymous 08/15/16(Mon)23:09:13 No.699624064 ▶
>>in the year of our Lord Costanza plus five
>>dating moon-faced bitches
>>ISHYGDDT
>>>
> Anonymous 08/15/16(Mon)23:10:11 No.699624192 ▶
>
>>virgin logic
>>>
> Anonymous 08/15/16(Mon)23:10:50 No.699624275 ▶
> (OP)
>>not her but she looks like that
>>Asian
>Well I want to say I'm surprised, but...
kek.

they look pretty heterogene if you get used to it ;)

gtfo summerfag

You ever been to a third world country and seen a stray dog. All raggedy ass, bony, hungry and mangey?

Well Indonesians are the worldly equivalent of that shitty ass, flea-bitten mutt.

If you killed a dog like that, locals would pay you in kind for doing the community a service. Mercy deth.

Just kill yourself maok?

You must be a malayshit/subhuman pinoy

Indonesian girl and not Muslim?? Well that's unusual. Asians are trouble user. Ones from Asian countries want citizenship in more profitable countries so they look for foreigners to marry and Asians born outside of Asia are typically sluts. They are fun to screw around with but not to get serious with. I dated a Chinese girl and talked to Fillipino, Indonesian, and Thai girls so I have some experience in this field.

>>>
> Anonymous 08/15/16(Mon)23:15:26 No.699624830 ▶
>You ever been to a third world country and seen a stray dog. All raggedy ass, bony, hungry and mangey?
>Well Indonesians are the worldly equivalent of that shitty ass, flea-bitten mutt.
>If you killed a dog like that, locals would pay you in kind for doing the community a service. Mercy deth.
>Just kill yourself maok?
>>>
> Anonymous 08/15/16(Mon)23:16:42 No.699624977 ▶
>
>You must be a malayshit/subhuman pinoy
>>>
> Anonymous 08/15/16(Mon)23:16:47 No.699624991 ▶
>Indonesian girl and not Muslim?? Well that's unusual. Asians are trouble user
she's roman catholic.

Yeah seems to be rare

Also, here's a list of Asians from superior to sub-human:

Japanese

Chinese
Indonesian
Thai
Filipino

There's a space between Japanese and the rest because they are by far the superior Asian race.

The japs and chinks I met here can barely speak English or German. I feel like talking to retards when I talk to them. At least I can converse with south east asians. I would put south east asians above those east asians

chinese belong clearly on the bottom of that list

Hope things will work out with her if you like her that much but my experience with Asians has been; seems good at first but later realize they are only out to further their own agenda and not to really find love. Just watch your back user, good luck.

You could have a point there. My Chinese ex was the most heartless and selfish person I've ever met.

Whered u meet her?

at my university here in the netherlands.

>netherlands.

That makes sense. Your Geert Wilders is part Indo.

shut up faggot. where you from?

thanks, good advice

post her real pic you fucking dirtbag

Im dating a Vietnamese girl for 3 years. Her father still doesnt know about me because he requests her to marry a vietnamese guy, and that vietnamese guys has to be from a very specific region of Vietnam. He also has to be successful.

ctrl v broke mah nigga

lucky bro.
so at least you don't need to worry about her wanting to marry you.

In 3 years she will be controlling your every move, complaining about your personality and demanding you change into someone else. I'm with a chinese girl from Hong Kong who is doing it to me. It's not just asian women... Women are batshit crazy in general.

not all girls bleed the first time, and some girls bleed after the first time. blood doesn't mean much anything.