Kid that I "know" wrote some random insults to me on a fake account but I just asked his friends and they said it was...

Kid that I "know" wrote some random insults to me on a fake account but I just asked his friends and they said it was him. I'm not in town but next time I see him I'm going to beat his ass to a pulp.

He basically wrote personal info, like adress, phone number, creditcard number (my cc was stolen from someone prob him) and some other random shit.

He's a little cunt that is not even 16. Just going to find him, punch him in the gut, take him down and steal some cash and just say something like "If you fucking call the cops I'll burn down your house and your fucking family dies".

Anything wrong with this? He's a rat and they are a pest to this world. He needs to learn his place.

Fucking reply you niggers. I need opinions before I do stupid shit just so I can ignore that and do it anyways and when it goes to shit complain here again.

violence is a bad idea in general you could do much worse without any physical interaction

where are ya from mate?

Is right, be the smarter guy and just go to the cops with this story.
If you don't and still beat the other guy up, he can go to the cops and fuck up your life so much harder.
Good luck in life if you already have a misdemeanor on your name by the age you still want to "Baet someones ass to a pulp"

Life is not like the movies user.

If you kick his ass and then say "If you go to the cops I will burn your house and kill your family" you're gonna be in a world of pain if he is a smarter guy than you are and DOES go to the cops.

CUckland Sweden

yeah just fuck him up real bad. or break into his house and steal his pc

How the fuck is he even supposed to know it's me though? He wrote shit to me and basically blocked me and removed his account. I'm planning on walking around, when I see him put on some edgy mask, punch him and fuck off. I don't even live in that town so he wouldn't like see me after it. I go to that town to hang with friends like once every 6 months.

In reality it's probably a smaller chance to get caught if I just burned his house down when they ain't home.

Why would you do that though?
So much unnecessary collateral damage to his family and shit?

If you really would do that I hope they catch your ass because you're a piece of shit user.

Let's burn a house because a not-even-16-year-old doxxed me.

Just fucking rape him and if he calls the police say your Muslim and he will get arrested for being racist

Who the fuck cares that's why. I know I'm a piece of shit.

until they ask for motives and then he tells them and they check your facebook retard

until they ask for motives and then he tells them and they check your facebook retarded psychopath

"yhea i made a fake fb acc and told this dude his personal info like mothers maiden name, credit card number, social security card number" yhea I don't think he will say this shit just like that to the cops.

whoops double post

he will if you burn his house down

No house no evidence private profile and delete your account cuckbook is worthless anyways

He will get in trouble aswell, and i wont burn it down just beat him down. I think assaulting a teenager doesn't get equal time in jail as for cc numbers and all of that. He will then also need to confess to fucking paying over 1500€ with my cc only to buy bitcoins.

Why did he do it?

this, he might have his phone but he won't have saved the chat and shit. he will basically be saying "Yhea this dude got mad because i wrot elike xddd to him"

cunt with nothing better to do. Thinks he's a tough kid.

Don't listen to this little faggot OP. This is equivalent to 1st grade, tattling on someone for being mean to you. You just beat the shit out of them unless you're a little bitch.

>HAHA HOW CAN YOU COMPARE THAT CUZ HE'LL GET ARRESTED!!!

He can easily just nail this kid in the stomach while walking by, kick him in the face a few times when he's on the ground, maybe wear a mask, and run off. No one will catch you and there will be no proof you did it (it doesnt fucking matter he had a motive, first of all the kid's not going to say "yeah I posted someones cc online" and second even if he did, it's not proof he did it).

So yeah go beat his ass. Report back on how it went, I want a justice boner.

This is the shit I want to hear. THis is how I'm thinking. If he WENT to the cops to say this shit he would have to confess about the cc and shit and he would get in way more trouble than me IF i get caught.

>getting a justice boner over a conflict between edgy teens

well now that you've posted about it, it has become premeditated which now makes it a felony

enjoy prison

No retard, this is one little bitchass 14 year old that fiddles with his PC and BTC and fucks over people that could beat the shit out of him but can't because of laws or distance.

Well I get erect at the thought of cunts like that getting beat the fuck up. If you don't you're probably a little cunt like he is.

whats your opinion on Stop a douchbag in russia? Myself I fucking hate those cunts and I would probably beat them up if they'd do shit to me.

I will literally help you fuck him up if youre in the Midwest

you could help me by sending death threats do him so if something bad happens they will suspect you.

okay. What's his address?

It's
>Läroverksgatan 19
>961 73 postalnumber
>Gustav Bäck
>Boden
>Sweden

Death threat sent. You're good to go!

I saw Ep. 17, seems to me theyre just enforcing laws that people are breaking.

Then the people who break them are overreacting and acting like assholes.