>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22

Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb

Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed)

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

reverb.com/item/3735572-michael-kelly-1955-custom-collection-2016-striped-ebony
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ibanez

2nd for anime girls playing guitars

Ibanez Artist and Musician series guitars will forever be GOAT

Regular tortex picks suck

Just bought pic related. Did I do good /gg/?

Been looking for new picks. Using .60mm but wanna try a different kind of pick. Not interested in jazz picks.

I use 1 cuz they're a bit thicc

What picks do you use ? Here's what I use

Any sharp pick does it for me, picks with rounded ends slip on the strings too easily and I end up feeling like I'm tapping the string with the pick rather than picking

Going to buy this bewt as my first 5 string.

whats the consensus on bypass vs buffered? is it a minor detail like tonewoods?

Checked

If the buffer is done well you won't notice anything but a lot of cheaper or older ones you'll notice some small volume or frequency loss

forged arrow plexstrum

hm okay. figure itd be best if i got my knowledge here instead of some old bloozman. thanks.
btw, should my rig go fuzz>tremolo>reverb? i know fuck all about pedal order.

sexy as f

Why not experiment? It's only 3 pedals.

alright. i was just asking because i dont have all the pedals yet. i have a fuzzolo. im getting the jhs emperor and im still deciding as far as reverb goes.

Yes

pedal boards, show em, rate em, discuss em.

just added a dark matter distortion. love it so far

I asked about this two threads ago, but has anyone tried out using a michael kelly guitar? I'm really tempted to buy one and they seem pretty good, but I can't find any info on them online so idk how good they are.

Board you say?

They're nice if you don't pay too much for them. I had a 335 copy that I got for $200 and it was nicer than lots of the Epi dots I tried out. Set up real easy and the pickups sounded great for what they were. I don't know if I'd recommend them new (depends on what you're getting) but they have no resale value, so you can pick up pretty good deals on them.

Shit, old image, this is the board

>rickendicker
>ibenhadz
disgusting

Lets keep animeposting to a minimum this thread you saw what happened to the last one. Please keep your degeneracy to yourself and lets talk about gear

>tfw no axe fx II
>tfw they cost $4k new here

why is this allowed?

axe fx VST when

>axe fx VST
That would be pretty cool

stratocaster fag detected

>>>/reddit/
start heading on back

Just you wait till I get an offset

get an 8 string offset then

I've only tried the cheaper models but the impression that I got is that they're very cheaply made guitars made to look like more expensive models with flame veneers and abalone inlays etc...

this for example has that really cheap style of neck that is normally found on sub $150 guitars.

reverb.com/item/3735572-michael-kelly-1955-custom-collection-2016-striped-ebony

Someone post the Hi how fucking new are you image here please

I'm not saying anime isn't allowed here, I'm aware it is I'm just saying don't post it. The thread goes smoother without it

>finally spend a good amount of time with a maple neck
>can never go back to rosewood

>you saw what happened to the last one.

Yeah, it triggered the normie fucks that don't belong here

What difference does it make?

why that's a mighty big muff you have

It's more about how it feels than how it sounds

Maple feels smoother and easier to move my fingers around the fretboard than on rosewood to me.

Can any fingerstyle bro's give me some pointers?

yeah don't stick your fingers in your butthole, they make toys for that now

Jazz III.

I have those Petrucci picks too, but I find them too big, even though they're ever so slightly bigger than the Jazz III. I guess I'm too used to them.

Agreed, I don't like how hard it can be to find maple necks now. Oh well, at least I love Fender.

Also guys, got my first proper amp (Orange Dark Terror) and don't have any pedals, want to get Jack White / Boris / Sleep / Sunn O))) tones. And just in general nice sounds, I play and love pretty much everything.

What should my first pedal be? I'm stuck between a fuzz, overdrive, delay, or reverb.

Some dude was saying to avoid using your wrist to pick and to only use your fingers

>tfw started on Maple but prefer Rosewood

Convince me to not buy a micro terror dark and a 1x8 Orange 20 watt for $220 burger bucks

haha thanks i'm that guy, was just hoping someone could give me some tips on making an arpeggio im working on sound better

>Also guys, got my first proper amp (Orange Dark Terror) and don't have any pedals, want to get Jack White / Boris / Sleep / Sunn O))) tones. And just in general nice sounds, I play and love pretty much everything.
>What should my first pedal be? I'm stuck between a fuzz, overdrive, delay, or reverb.
I'd get some type of fuzz like a big muff for Sleep type tones, Sunn O)))'s core pedal is a proco RAT. Wata from Boris uses a watafuzz a lot I think and I've seen Takeshi use an eau clair thunder, which is basically a big muff on steroids

8" guitar cabs are fucking terrible. Never go below 12". Micro Dark Terror seems pretty decent for the price though.

>anime

Use Jazz, Ultex or Gators

Mmm I've had my eye on a Big Muff for a while, I know it's more popular but I'm not sure if I'd prefer it to a RAT, they seem pretty similar. Those other two pedals, I don't think I could justify the price really.

Answers?

If Blackface era Fenders are better for blues and OD breakup, and Silverface era Fenders are better for cleans, what are Brown/Chocolate/Blonde Fenders best for? Surf?

Bought myself the sparrow recently for Christmas, live setup is just Tuner, Fender Reverb or Topanga, LSD and Ampeater

Sell the Orange and buy an OR15

Is it even possible to trap a demon in an object?

I'll give them some bullshit about selling my soul at the crossroads or some shit. Used to browse /x/ heavy in 2010-2012 but they're still trying to summon dick sucking Demons

>I'll give them some bullshit about selling my soul at the crossroads or some shit.
yeah you do that, reddit

I don't like the OR15 that much. If I'm gonna upgrade, I'd go for the TH30.

from my experience, both the dark terror and expecially the or15 don't seem to like pedals
I have an or15 on sale sitting at home for a few months now
great head, loud and dirty, but with 15 watts you have zero clean headroom, and using more than one or two pedals will completely destroy your sound
I've also been playing the tiny terror, same problem, but it's also a matter of taste
my guitarist is selling the OR15 to buy a deluxe reverb

Deluxe Reverb is like double the cost of my current set up here. A shame you can't buy it as just a head.

speaking of Orange
I finally got my hands on pic related
set up for c standard, going through a few pedals and a bass terror
this thing has a HUGE sound, it's a great bang for the buck

with the money I saved I bought four 12" eminence speakers and I'm building a custom bass cabinet
will post the results as soon as I'll get the speakers

any point in changing the pups on a squier affinity or am I better off saving up for a new guitar?

I want to buy a good distortion box for around 50-60 bucks. Any recs?

I've owned the Boss DS-1, MXR Distortion+, RAT, and Metal Zone before. Looking for something that can get pretty metal without sounding like a scooped piece of garbage.

As an owner of a squire affinity I would get a new guitar

yeah... also if you bought Orange you must like the tone of the head
I'm not actually suggesting you to go and buy a 1000$ fender combo just to add some pedals to your chain
unfortunately, what I'm saying is that you'll have to be careful with the knobs on your pedals if you plan to use a low wattage Orange amplifier
but I might also be wrong, you'll plug everything in and crank the gain and love the sound
I can tell you that I like it, and I had three big muffs playing through the OR15 (not at the same time) it's a very doomy sound

Get an Epi Les Paul or a Fender Mexican Stratocaster. No need to replace the pickups. The pick ups you buy will end up being worth more than the guitar.

I use a jazz III and a 1.5mm black ice

I'm only playing at bedroom levels so I'm not too concerned about losing my clean headroom and stuff. Worst case I could always swap out the tubes to get lower gain.

>tfw I discovered the dummy jack in the unused Amp input
>thought it was another shitty placebo
>tried it anyway
>it actually works great with my amp
>I can drive amp's gain more without it being muddy
>pleasure intensifies

There are some nice cheap Chinese pickups if you go through the trouble of trying them out.
But I guess getting a MIM first could be better

>the dummy jack in the unused Amp input
wtf are you talking about

I own an Artist, had it a good 15 years now, built like fucking tanks, dat three-piece neck

Japs sure were kicking out fantastic guitars in the 70's and 80's

Seriously fantastic guitars for the price you pay

right, thanks. one more question. I've been playing for a while but I never got into gear on a technical level - how much exactly does the amp affect the sound? cause I've heard people say amp is more important than the guitar and I'm not sure how true this is.

There you go.

>got a guitar for Christmas

>already regret it

what do you think is happening when you do this

what guitar?

Pic related
Got myself a guitar for Christmas
>wish I had three arms so I could masturbate while playing it.

???

I actually don't know what's the mystery behind all this. And I did not want to believe it'd actually do something.
But my tone is def more clear, or less muddy with it plugged in.

lol

>I did not want to believe it'd actually do something.
>But my tone is def more clear, or less muddy with it plugged in.
This is hilarious.

I do agree, the feel of a rounded pick is not quite as satisfying as a sharp pick. However, on the other hand, I've found that pinch harmonics ("squealies") are much easier to accommodate with rounded ends rather than sharp. So if you play a lot of those, try giving rounded picks a go!

Best fuzz pedal that gets stupid sputtery?

I don't see what's hilarious.
If you google it, you'll find people talking about it, and giving various explanation as to why it works with some Amps.
What matters is that it actually works.

Sputtery as in clipping or oscillations?

If I Google Bigfoot, I'll find people giving various explanation as to why it's real too. Do you understand what you're doing when you insert a 1/4 dummy plug into an unused input jack?

Uhh, I don't know the difference, but clipping I think. Happens with most fuzz pedals when you turn them all the way up.

fuzz god ii sounds like what you're looking for

Certain notes on my bass seem to beat like crazy. Nothing else is being played, is that a common issue?

I do understand that it improves the tone of my amp, which is what matters.

Yeah, so far it's the only pedal that seems to satisfy that requirement, but I'm not sure I like the character of the pedal itself, or maybe it's just the demos I'm watching.

what do you mean?

Try playing something better than that $120 Rogue, faggot.