I've been sleeping on my sofa now for 2 months. Bedbugs and can't afford to get rid of them. It's like 300 dollars...

I've been sleeping on my sofa now for 2 months. Bedbugs and can't afford to get rid of them. It's like 300 dollars. Dubs tells me Wat do, I'm only a bit short of burning the house down.

Other urls found in this thread:

killgerm.com/killgerm-download/bedbug-manual/?wpdmdl=4415&ind=ZF0VpQ9b48NXY7P9t734-7G_1_f2U-K4k6zmfT1YZ5oFXXKB7VvYkmvRKhWADjRX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

give the mattress hella sunlight, the rays killem

get a plastic thing that goes around your mattress and let them all die zipped inside of it while you sleep on it

do you dumbasses not know how to google shit? i just looked up how to get rid of bedbugs and got a crapload of hits..

Don't sleep on the sofa for one. They'll travel there and find you, then they're in two rooms. Not even fucking with you

Dude..its a ride through hell.
Really hard to get rid of.
Like almost impossible.

Get Diatomacious earth and put it in the sockets and cracks everywhere.
Spray with poison that works on bbugs....I forget which now.
HEAT is the biggest killer...they can't tolerate high temps. We even went so far as to turn on a kerosene heater in the summer and close the room up...gotta get it up to like 120degrees for a long time...that seemed to work in that room but they had spread by that point.

Fucking sucks.

Cimexa is a brand name powder thats better than d-earth but its pricey...that shit works like fuck but its bad for you to breath so you cant just put it anywhere.

Drag the mattress into your front yard and burn it

Checkum

get a heater for the room that has them seal the room and heat it up to like 100 and have the room at the heat for a few hours to kill them they are easy to die from heat

Worse thing ever. Worth saving up $300 for a pro.

Also wash clothes and blankets in super boiling hot water. They can't tolerate heat

I've tried cheap treatments to no avail. It is hell. I can't sleep. I wake up covered with bites. Sleeping on the sofa has helped. I know it's a matter of time before they spread downstairs. I live alone so there's no chance of me saving up 300 dollars on my own with rent and stuff- I live in the UK, dollars was for reference to you US fegs. Rent is super expensive, bills, travel to work and food leaves me with hardly anything.

Pest Controller here.

The only thing that will truely get rid of them is steam. Dry steam is the only thing that will destroy the eggs. The niggers normally reside in the seams of the furniture.

You can get ant powder, right? Now most ant powders contain something like Permethrin or Deltamethrin. Fuck that shit, you want powder containing Bendiocarb. That's the same shit they use for wasp nests and fleas and it lasts much longer. Rub some of that shit into your sofa.

Now Diatomaceous Earth works by fucking up the cuticle. The cuticle is a waxy outer layer that sits over the exoskeleton of these fuckers. It's cheap as shit too. No excuse, nigger. Get some of that shit.

Rent yourself an industrial steamer and STEAM FUCKING EVERYTHING.

Pic Related : Bedbug eggs.

I'm sleeping on the sofa myself as well, but it's because I just don't want to go into the bedroom.

get a steamer that emits steam that's hot enough to kill them. steam and vaccuum every possible crevice in your home every weekend for a very long time.

I let my bedbug infestation get VERY bad because they survive on my blood but my skin doesn't react to the bites, then I had a girl over and she got about 100 bites, and I hadn't noticed them until there was that many.

killed lots with vaccuuming, spraying them with bleach, and steaming them, and just throwing shit out honestly.

Oh shit thank you! I will try this. Hopefully available in UK. I'm female by the way. Dont know what that information will change, it just generally means I'm more of a huge pussy and even more grossed out at this shit

Stop inviting niggers into your home.

/thread

It would be if the little fucks weren't fucking everywhere

Experienced bug killer bros need u here

There's a manual available which gives you an idea of how to treat them. It's what they give noob pest controllers but it's pretty good.

killgerm.com/killgerm-download/bedbug-manual/?wpdmdl=4415&ind=ZF0VpQ9b48NXY7P9t734-7G_1_f2U-K4k6zmfT1YZ5oFXXKB7VvYkmvRKhWADjRX

>2months
It's too late.

You dumb fuck, you should have handled it the moment you discovered them. All you would have to do was toss out the mattress and wash your clothes. But now you are going to have to pay a fuck load to get rid of them.

They are likely all over the bedroom they started in, on the clothes and in the carpet now. If you have pets they ave likely used them to hitch a ride to other rooms in the house.

Instead of tossing out a single mattress, you now have to get rid off most beds in the home, have the carpet cleaned, and will be forking over a lot of cash to pest control.

You do this after you get rid of them. They are already all over OP's home at this point.

Don't listen to this little bitch. You don't have to rid your home of anything. That's loser talk.

As long as you get a good dry steamer and are sensible in treating, there's no reason why you can't treat your own home.

go to your health food store and get a bottle of neem oil. put a little of that in with water and shake it up good. Spray the underside and the neem will kill the bugs, eggs and prevent them from reproducing. it's going to stink all to hell and you're gonna have to wash everything down in the place but its worth the effort and will only set you back 30 bucks at the most.

BEAN LEAVES.

> Order them online get a trash bag full
> then spread them around your room at night, > in the morning collect the leaves in a new trash bag.
> then burn.

do this 3 nights in a row and the bed bugs will be gone..... dont believe me ? google it.

diatomaceous earth can mess you up if it gets on your skin, eyes and in your lungs. Borax does the same thing and is nowhere near as dangerous. Even food grade DE as opposed to the stuff that's used in pool filtration systems still must be used with caution and care.

How can you even fall asleep with bugs crawling on you?

>can't afford $300 to keep himself healthy and well rested

What

If you said you couldn't afford $300 for a new phone I'd get it but come on

They don't crawl on you, fucking moron.

You can thank all the illegal Meggzighans,
wet-backs, Frito banditos and various S. American
trash for current bed bug resurgence.

I think I might have them. every morning I wake up and I have random debriiis on the mattress. and I random lumps underneath my skin in the morning.

They can live for over a year like that. Kek

Cheap can of flyspray. Spray matress and duvet. Leave sprayed side of duvet face down on sprayed side of mattress for 24 hors. Turn both over and repeat

Air both thoroughly before use

It works, I've done it

>and I random lumps underneath my skin in the morning.
I have a lump in my pants in the morning...

True. However, the best way to use is to spread small amounts around cracks and crevasses and use a toothbrush to rub it in. You can puff the stuff everywhere like a nigger but it works better if you concentrate it on the harbourage areas.

Half-Measures. That's like putting fucking mothballs down to prevent mice like all the pakis do. Neem Oil as a pesticide is banned in the UK and Bean Leaves are ineffective.

91% isopropyl alcohol in spray bottle. doesn't kill eggs though so you have to keep at it. real cheap as well.

then leave it on for a year

I've had to deal with the little shits.
A steam treatment and washing everything is the coarse of action you take when you first detect them.
OP is two months into it with no attempt at treatment. The little fuckers have likely spread far beyond first stage of treatment. If OP is lucky they won't have to toss out anything or pay pest control, but that's not likely to happen given the time they've allowed the shits to fester.

have you tried bean leaves or do you just think you are smarter than you are.....

Get yourself a generic insect sticky pad trap and use it to determine if there is anything there.

Doesn't work.
Doesn't work

Catch some of the little fuckers in a jar(with some eggs if you can) and do some experiments with various insect sprays until you find one that works fast, the get some chemical warfare shit going moving from room to room.

Nigger please, I kill the fuckers for a living. I know what works.

Finally someone talking sense.

Weird, i bought a bottle of neem oil from amazon UK to kill fungus gnats on my chilli plants.

they are on the couch also. and probably in the walls. I've done pest control for like 7 years. You should just get a job and hire someone to handle it.

worked fine for me. took lots of alcohol though and a little time.

Get some of those silaca packets get hot water dissolve it....spray on everything....done

Sorry, I should have worded it differently.

Neem Oil is banned for use in pesticides made to the specifications under the Control of Pesticides Regulations (COPR)

There's nothing to stop you from buying a bottle of the stuff though and making your own. It's decent stuff but not as good as a product like Ficam W or Cimetrol Super.

its easy enough to save 200 quid unless ur dolescum in which case you can( or at least used to be able to) get a loan from the housing benefits,lie and say u need a new frdge/freezer and cooker and then get ur shit sorted.

Chikin bones

kills bed bugs all day for work. What do you want to know?

Got a Cimex Eradicator yet? They're amazing.

im not a fan of dust for bed bugs. I just stick to temprid and phantom and a good vacuum

sorry dude read your post wrong, thought you said cimexa.

The diat earth shit basically works by scratching them up so moisture drains out. That fucks them up real good.

I use a mix of Ficam W, Cimetrol (Super), DE and the steam of the Cimex Eradicator. Every now and then I'll use K-Otherine.

steam just seems like to much work. Ill just vacuum the live ones usually on the bed or couch then put down a residual treatment with temprid the first time and phantom the second treatment.

Several hours sustained very high heat does it, like a big fucking heater in all affected rooms at the same time so they can't move rooms. Basically that 300 dollars is for a guy to come to your house and do a heat treatment. High heat dry all your clothes for a few hours too, and anything with fabric creases like pillows, cushions, couch, even long carpets in rooms you stay in. Just need that massive long ass heat.

It's a handful, I'll admit, but it's very effective.

I've got some Temprid on order as I've heard good things. Been trying out a Nylar/Ficam mix too.

Was at a place the other day where the previous cowboy had put down a spray of Deltamethrin and Nylar for Carpet Beetle Larvae. It gave us all a good laugh.

nylar, isnt that a growth regulator? Didnt think that worked for beds bugs, or i should say it isnt conclusive.

Had a guy that hired a company and they told him they were in his attic so they sold him insulation

An exterminator is the only solution. And 18 months later you will still notice specs of black across the room and freak out.

Speaking from experience here.

Smoking or burning weed really helps

It's not that great, but every little helps. I mainly use it for fleas. It does wonders.

Also, I feel bad for the guy. There are some really scummy companies out there. Gives the rest of us a bad name. I'm trying to move to rural work though because of my experience with firearms. Fed up of bedbugs. I just wanna go innawoods with my rifle and get paid to sit around doing fuck all.