Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-kP4l22Hik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She said more things

Tits or gtfo

stop quoting true detective, dumbass

Shes a dumb airhead blonde

She doesnt know what im quoting lol

Say I'd love to be the one you do that with, as we stop and watch everyone's lives pass on with wasted opportunities at every corner, if I don't take the chance to be with you I just become like the rest of them

Bump

Waiting for her reply

Thats fucking beautiful lad

I just made that up btw on the spot so I'd appreciate it if you didn't give me hate for sounding like a hippie

You fucking hippie

i think im crying

WERE IN BRO

A jew hating straight white male.

A passionate, but shy guy, I like to open up to people about my strengths and weaknesses, and what I love but it's hard to find the right people to confide in

fucking this

Bump

Did i fuck up????

this

Fucking gaylord

let me suck your ass blood

>WE'RE IN BRO
>right back out bro

Can we have 1 thread without edgelord summerfags??

What the fuck Sid you say that for you stupid prick should have said that

roll

Oof...ya blew it faggot

Fuck you op, fix it by telling her you're a modern jew hating straight white male vampire you cunt.

SHE REPLIED

We're not rolling summerfag fuck of

Say something like "the only solstice I feel is in the arms of the night itself. The day has far too much calamity and rush. The night is the only time I can truly be me.

confirmed Op is lying faggot chatting with himself

Because I stay up late sucking my father's blood from his erected penis whilst fisting my anus.

abort abort abort
shes actually retarded

send dick pic are you're in trust me

this girl it HOT, user. Don't let Sup Forums ruin the chance.

because i suck dick till it bleeds

don't say this fucking beta shit.

girls like confidence. take control and be confident. tell her that you guys are hanging out don't ask.

Trips of truth

With a response like that she's obviously not looking for things that are wrong with you. So I'd say unless you act like a fucking nerd you can't go wrong.

nice tripees

This girl seems pretty melodramatic. I'd say get wins and get the hell outta dodge for op

"I prey on intelligent souls such as yourself. I soak up what you know and use it for the better."

Because I don't mind wrapping my mouth around bloody things. When's your period BTW?

This

Highest kek

This

I like to think I'm a soulful fag

This xD

"There's Deneb, Altair, and Vega."
You pointed out the summer triangle.
I remember and look at the sky.
Finally found Orihime-sama,
But where's Hikoboshi-sama?
That's a bit lonely.

"girls like confidence"

>implying everyone woman is the same

>implying good looking betas can't get women to ride them hard

get out of your armchair retard, there's a thread on Sup Forums that needs you

Because I leach off the excitement. Clubs, parties, and all the night life. I need it the way a vampire needs blood, I guess.

Dude

>you_blew_it.gif

I hope you say this

wtf dude you found an interesting girl

how did you do this ?

marry her moron, or i swear to you, you're one piece of faggot shit like every other OP

This poetic bullshit.. She must be a vegan if this is working

Op usin my post. Makin me blush and shit.

Aww, dude, come on. Stop being so cringy, this is starting to physically hurt. Also, that HAS to be a cat fish to put up with your faggoty bullshit.

like this?

OP is either bullshiting us or she is fucking amazing. I think OP is bullshitting.

Nigga are you some kind of fag got or what
Quit being an edgelord

Take the hint, she's using humor to subtly let you know you sound OTT and ridiculous.

Say: "Because I'm wandering around in dreams and hopes at night, that the next day the sun will not just shine, but enlight all of us. It just never happens. "

somebody post the pic with the kid in the superhero costume standing in a field and that stupid quote. Then OP, you write her that qoute.

she's sexualizing

you win

Im not bullshitting she has her instagram linked its legit this bitch is fucking nuts

Dubs are truth.

no

it's time to sexualize the conversation a bit

"What, you don't like biting? ;)"

How about you try having a real conversation instead quoting romance vampire novels.

she's not nuts

you're nuts

it's the fucking rare pearl but you cant fucking see it, i would have dream to match her

you're going to blow this one chance and you'll be nutted for life

Not calling bullshit, saying you need to quit the faggotry
You sound like a neckbeard mouth-sexed Poe

What to say???

Nows the time to .... ask for nudes

can we do something that leads up to an epic "then everybody do the dinosaur" line, then immediately disconnect

Roses are red violets are blue
Niggers belong at the back
That's where I'll fuck you

Never said that quote wasn't stupid mate. Sometimes you gotta be stupid to get that puss. But if someone were to photoshop that picture, it would be great.

No it's not don't listen to this beta fag

Ok, let's sexualize it. Send her this pic OP.

Just say bye.. gold grills.. Really?

I could only wish

unfortunately im not a Mexican drug lord

Holy shit you suck at this OP

FUCC ME YOU KITCHEN SANDWICH MAKING WHORE

KEK. This

" And I prefer to do this to you honey:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-kP4l22Hik "

IF YOU LIKE GRILLS SO MUCH, LET ME FENDER YOUR BUMPER

Kill yourself. Even if you said XD ironically.

that's it op. that's the sign. she wants to give u nudes. just ask her

Fuck you..... we want nudes!!!

Tell her good luck raising her kid alone.

And I prefer girls with no teeth. For reasons.

Dude, if this isnt some shit bait she isnt nuts, she is amazing for putting up with your shit. Appart from the true detective line you sounded like a massive faggot (faggot means faggot not homosexual)

Ask he if she'd like to lay in the field with you, then when you do fuck her in her backwoods then give her the tree sap as nature intended it

This one

Just cut right to the point and tell her you want to fuck. Tell her youll give her a smooch while cupping a handfull of ass, and if she likes it youll plant some seeds in her dirt hole.