Voting for this brain dead scumbag

>voting for this brain dead scumbag

you guys arent really doing this, are you? Its all a joke, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCDzRtZLUkc
youtube.com/watch?v=xDreLyC_FTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald-trump-racism-quotes/
youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
youtube.com/watch?v=Usb0iE5WiZI
snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html?via=mobile&source=twitter
youtu.be/t5Sty0Bqzjs
youtu.be/QzCQg94oOmk
youtube.com/watch?v=5o7FIsd8XGw
youtube.com/watch?v=CllYnRnt9AU
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
correctrecord.org/
factcheck.org/2016/01/correct-the-record/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's not one candidate in this election who isn't a fucking brain dead actor.

>The part of US president this season will be played by Donald Trump

>Trump

hes just a blowhard. Hillary is literally mentally unfit to be president. She has serious health issues

>voting for this brain dead scumbag

you guys arent really doing this, are you? Its all a joke, right?

>mentally unfit to be president
This might be worrying, if they had any power or responsibilities other than as patsies.
Or if, you know, elections were legitimate.
Votes for President carry as much weight individually as those for the next 'Murican Idol.

ITT: paid shills arguing against other paid shills

>This might be worrying, if they had any power or responsibilities

Wow.

Just... wow.

>Trump said mean things

Hillarys brain doesnt work user. nildy stressful situations cause her to have seizures

Trump is the only joke. Talk about a dumpster fire...

Donald Trump is a business man and Hillary is... Bill clinton's wife who got cheated on.

Amazingly enough despite Hillary's lack of political power, she has alot of shit concerning politics whereas Trump's only bad stats is that he says mean things about races thats not entirely false.

Im Mexican and I know Mexicans are a shitty race.

>satan shillig for Hillary

figures

Hillary is a bigger piece of shit than Trump anyway, so this non argument is moot anyway

At least Hillary has the goddamn common sense to know how to behave like an adult in public. Trump is like a 5 yr-old with ADHD.

>At least Hillary has the goddamn common sense to know how to behave like an adult in public. Trump is like a 5 yr-old with ADHD.

Shes autistic as fuck and goes into epileptic fits when 3 reporters ask her a question or when ONE (1) person protest against her.

Seriously, I get that you are some clueless pleb who votes based on "which one of them is nicer!" retarded shit, but even by that measurement, Hillary is still worse

youtube.com/watch?v=cCDzRtZLUkc

>voting for a lying, corrupt, corporately owned, evil, sociopath, murderer, warmonger with serious mental health issues because her opponent "said mean things"

I DGAF who's "nicer." She actually has a clue about how the world works and knows what she's doing. Trump navigates a political campaign like Helen Keller trying to escape a maze, if Helen Keller also blamed everyone else for blinding her. He can't handle an election cycle without knowing how not to wreck himself. Why on Earth would anyone think he could handle the most powerful office in the world for 4 years?

>Trump doesnt know what hes doing!

Is that why he won the republican nomination with the entire RNC establishment, democrats, the president, and the MSM working against him?

Eurofag here.

You're all fucked.

It might have something to do with why he's tanking in record fashion. Apparently it's easy to win over Republicans by being a loudmouthed racist with no actual platform and flying by the seat of your pants. National elections aren't the same thing, and he's overcooked it badly. He isn't going to win, and it's his own fault.

Nice argument, faggot

>i base my political views on images with random lines of text put over it

>Eurofag here.

>implying youre off any better with the refugee crises and merkel crashing europe

I'll take the liar over the asshole. I hate them both, but all I'm getting from Trump is him trying to piss off everyone.

Who else can we vote for? Trump is a Hilary supporter and a plant by the democratic party. It has been proven already. Unless someone wants to debunk this video, in which case I'll take it back.
youtube.com/watch?v=xDreLyC_FTQ

I haven't really noticed much of it but then again, never said I wasn't fucked to start with. But I think I'd rather have this retarded fuck I have here than Hillary or Trump.

>HES WACIST!

lol you really are voting for hillary because "Trump is mean"

Nice filename edgelord

not an argument

>illuminati youtube video

it doesnt matter because 15 year olds cant vote

No, but that's one of the many, many reasons why he's losing. Most of the American electorate won't vote for someone who is so openly racist, and Trump doesn't have the goddamn common sense to see that. How stupid can he be?

>with no actual platform

>Im a clueless fuck who gets his news from buzzfeed articles! If I dont know what his platform is it means he doesnt have one!

Reminder that even Bernie agrees with his immigration platform in theory

>using the cuck meme
>calling others edgelord

Holy shit.

ignore the title, view it for it's content. we all know there's wackos in the world but the content of this video cannot be disputed because IT COMES FROM TRUMP.

>WACIST!

seriously, how is trump racist?

k. Call me when Trump wins.

Is this some kind of weird, hypothetical brain teaser or something? If you need it to be explained, then you are really dumb enough to vote for that loud, but empty, suit.

>Trump isnt a neocon

>this is some amazing revelation and proves hes a democrat somehow

Its part of the reason he has so many supporters

Exactly what people say about trump.

So in other words, you have no argument and are just throwing around insult?

got it.

Your question was clearly bait.

>someone comfortable in their ignorance unwilling to see the truth

get redpilled faggots. Trump and Hilary are good friends, it is proven. Trump supports Hilary financially, It is proven. Trump is pro-choice, trump is anti-gun. trump is against deporting illegals all this before he was a presidential candidate. Now he did a 180 and suddenly is someone else?? You're all fools

>Im having a hard time getting a job here in america
>I know! lets flood America with millions of more people!

If you support an open boarder, you are an idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0

>Your question was clearly bait.

youre answer is clearly not an argument.

You really just called him a "OMG RACIST!" and when asked why hes a racist, you cant explain your own views

Do you even think for yourself, or just believe whatever buzzfeed articles tell you to?

OH YOU'RE RIGHT I'M CONVINCED. I LEARNED SOMETHING ON Sup Forums TODAY.

Oh goddammit. Read something for once, or pay attention to what's going on around you.

fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald-trump-racism-quotes/

Mwahaha! Sage

its a video of him from random points with no context made to appeal to people like you who have no real understanding of Trumps political history (this isnt meant as a shitpost insult)

Trump isnt a neo-con, but that doesnt mean hes a secret democratic illumanti spy or whatever

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

youtube.com/watch?v=Usb0iE5WiZI

>it took you this long to google search for something to back up your claim

lol so fucking lame.

>saying Obama was born in Kenya is racist!

you really are grasping at straws.

snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp

No, I was hoping you might google it yourself, so I wouldn't have to. But ignore the actual point and talk some more about google, please. Dude's racist like a motherfucker and you know it. You're just being difficult.

I don't give a fuck who win's I'm voting for Gary Johnson

hillary might be a corrupt politician with serious mental issues and a tendency to be highly immoral in order to benefit herself even whilst being a public servant and could potentially be a conspirator in political murder...

but thats okay, her supporters dont care
the important thing is, shes the first female presidential candidate

Just cut the shit user. We both know you never pay attention to politics and you get your news from buzzfeed articles and John Oliver videos your friends post on facebook. You've heard nothing about Trump other than hes "racist" for the past year almost, yet never even bothered to look into it yourself. And when I asked you to actually back up your claims, you panicked and quickly searched google for something to prove your point.

Its not even about weather you like Trump or not. You are such an easily influenced person that its a perfect example of the flaws of our democracy.

this is true, as long as we stay united as a nation and show strength through diversity nothing can go wrong

trump might be a dishonest, corrupt businessman with clinical narcissism and a tendency to be highly immoral and say whatever just came into his head at any moment without regard for the consequences of his actions, while only caring about the bragging rights he'll get by being president...

but that's okay, his supporters dont care
they're edgelords

Clinton lies about as often as the average politician.

this

her lemming followers are too dumb to realize how she is fucking them over anyway.

>Sup Forums shill
>easily influenced

k

>clinical narcissism

[citation needed]

meanwhile, hillarys brain is rotting, but its okay because Trump said mean things!
Never mind Hillary laughing about the fact that she got a guy off for raping a 12 year old girl!

i'm weighing up the two statements and came to the conclusion that one is not on par with the other

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman!

Waitwaitwait...

You're smart enough to see that Hillary is fucking her supporters, but not smart enough to see Trump for what he is? You can't have it both ways.

literally NOTHING in that post supported Trump or said he wasnt a piece of shit

pay attention hillary shill

>needs proof of Trump's narcissism
>Hillary's brain rotting is a much more clinical diagnosis

Then keep up the good work.

id rather have a narcissistic memelord than someone who's been proven time and time again to operate above the law and sell american strategic resources to multinational russian corporations (uranium 1)

you're acting like this is the first time figurehead of the media ran for president

not an argument

I know it's not the first time a figurehead of the media has run for president. But this is the first time one has done it and been so fucking bad at it.

I'm not say Hillary is squeaky clean by any means. No politician is. If you're a serious contender for the office of president, you've already had to sell a little piece of your soul to get there. But Trump can't handle the scrutiny of a campaign, and that places serious doubts in my mind about his ability to handle the office of president for 4 years. He's incapable of admitting mistakes, and therefore never takes measures to correct them.

Careful asking about opinions on her online.
Her SuperPAC's have literally paid normal people to promote her and denounce Trump across Reddit, Sup Forums, Facebook, and more.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html?via=mobile&source=twitter

Do the right thing and vote Gary Johnson. Hillary is a criminal, and we already know she's going to cheat this election for the win, the least we can do is get GJ to 15% so the general public feels like they have a choice when the libertarian party takes part in the general election debates in 2020.

>dank memes are better then facts

Damn right user

Well I'm glad we finally solved this disagreement.

>Do the right thing and vote Gary Johnson. Hillary is a criminal, and we already know she's going to cheat this election for the win, the least we can do is get GJ to 15% so the general public feels like they have a choice when the libertarian party takes part in the general election debates in 2020.

Because the corrupt electoral system is going to become so much better with hillarity as president for the next 4 years. Judging by your statement you dont know what the fuck your talking about seeing as how that statement contradicts itself.

Am I doing this right?

She's going to cheat the election and win whether or not she "plays fair", but only because she and Trump are the two least electable candidates we've had in decades.

The real enemy is the two party system. That's what needs to be changed, even if it means the third is just a bunch of edgy ancap kikes.

incompetent? trump is the epitome of "i was only pretending to be retarded" and he's amazing at it. A majority of his advertising comes from powder-kegging the media. He doesn't need to admit anything because his rabid fanbase will justify anything and everything he does.

this ain't your grandaddy's election; he represents, to the population, an ideology that surpasses reason. Hiliary in no way, shape or form has that ability.

hell even in the clinton emails her campaign managers didn't want to debate bernie because they knew she'd get throttled on questions that question her trustworthiness;

hillary is showing weakness, trump only gets stronger; I hate the guy but nobody can deny this

>Thinks all anons are paid shills
>Thinks all politicians are paid shills
>Shitposts repeatedly in uncontrollable paranoia

Lurk moar faggot

>its a "hillary shills have literally no argument other than 'w-well look at this silly thing trump said!' "episode

fuck, im convinced!

To his defense,
1) anyone who is a paid shill will disagree with him, and therefore anyone who disagrees with him is entirely realistically a plausible paid shill

2) There are millions of dollars worth of paid shills on Sup Forums, Reddit, FB, 9gag, Youtube, and other sites

like it or not, the sad thing is paid shills do exist and it's entirely possible they lurk the board or are on other boards. they have them correcting people on facebook and reddit for fuck's sake.

>Hillary having an episode in the middle of a speech
youtu.be/t5Sty0Bqzjs

>Hillary having an epileptic seizure after 3 reporters asked her questions
youtu.be/QzCQg94oOmk

>Montage of Hillary being sick
youtube.com/watch?v=5o7FIsd8XGw

lol people are actually going to vote for her because "Trump is a meany!"

At least she will finally lead humanity into utter destruction

Did you all hear about Bernie buying his brand new house from the campaign money haha

Let me just base everything on what ifs and maybes.
>Begins to ignore facts

You butt-hurt juvenile fags are too young to remember,
but 1992-2000 were pretty damn good years for the USA
and I'm happy to let Clinton try for another 8.

youtube.com/watch?v=CllYnRnt9AU

"Wipe my server??? Like with a cloth??"

it's a FACT that paid shills exist, so what are you even saying?

Are you saying we should ignore climate change because it's only "maybe" going to affect us soon?

What about Hitler?
>"What if Hitler actually is killing Jews?"
>We can't make decisions based on possibilities, no invasion

Your argument is flawed, both in underlying fundamental logic and in historic application.

>There are millions of dollars worth of paid shills on Sup Forums, Reddit

No, nobody cares what low-quality internet people think except when they go on shooting sprees.

yeah man NAFTA did really well for american employment

get ready for clinton 2: TTIP, TISA, and TPP

>economic changes happen instantly
you're an idiot. the housing bubble didn't happen bc of shit in bush's reign

Hillary is literally having seizures live on stage

She is sick

dont vote shes illuminati . vote savior son vote best seller best shit you pay later

This isn't disputed information.

>thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

>correctrecord.org/

>factcheck.org/2016/01/correct-the-record/

Yes everyone ignore this...... fucking shills