ITT We face an alien invasion

ITT We face an alien invasion.
First /btard to reply will chose what happens.

It is Monday, 5 AM.

The clock rings on your nightstand.

You wake up early just as usual in order to take your breakfast and cup of fresh coffee.

Slowly, you rise from the bed, open the window and take a nice deep breath. "This is why I chose to be a doctor in a small city".

You go to the bathroom to wash your face. In the mirror you see your:

A. Unshaven face. You are a 33 y.o. handsome guy. Your hair is dark and smooth, the ladies (nurses) like to slide their fingers through it.

B. Your beautiful round face. Your are a 32 y.o. classical ice princess: big blue eyes, long wavy blonde hair and pale skin

A) take off pants

Everyone dies, the universe ends.

B) a giant cancerous dildo

C. I'm a dragon/owl/mountain hybrid and I rampage through the bathroom and house as I make mountain noises and drive my motorcycle off into the moonset.

Unshaven face. You are a 33 y.o. handsome guy. Your hair is dark and smooth, the ladies (nurses) like to slide their fingers through it.

You finish cleaning yourself for this fresh new day.

You go to the bedroom to dress yourself up.
In the mirror you see:

A. Your fit young male body (pants off). You are 2 meters tall and can easily beat any other doctors at the hospital. On the right shoulder you have the Rod of Asclepius tattooed.

B. Your average male body. A bit of manboobs and a soon visible belly. You don`t care about that stuff because you dedicated your entire life for medicine

C . I take the gun from my drawer and kill myself for considering the metric system in choice A.

A) embrace the inner chad

Your fit young male body (pants off). You are 2 meters tall and can easily beat any other doctors at the hospital. On the right shoulder you have the Rod of Asclepius tattooed.

You are basically this guy.

You dress yourself up in the usual polo shirt, ripped jeans and put on your aviator glasses. "It`s a good day to save lives...and fuck some nurses."

You get your backpack and go outside.

You feel a strong breeze blowing and a strange vibration from the ground. It feels like and earthquake, but it`s different.

You decide to:

A. Don`t give a shit and drive your BMW to the hospital.

B. Touch the ground and "feel" the situation. You are intrigued about the vibrations

C. Let my dick "feel" the vibrations because it's most certainly more interested than I am.

B

A. I've got to get that tight nurse slizz.

Hurry up OP

Holy fuck he takes longer than trying to get the boys together for a D&D sesh.

You get in the full slav squat.

As you touch the ground everything stops. "Probably that bitch Elaine falled from her bed"

You go to the car and get in the drivers`s seat.

As you are about to leave you receive a text to come quickly to the hospitals. "All hands on deck"

A. You turn on some rock and go full speed to the hospital.

B. Take a duckface selfie for the cute nurse and stop for a quick coffee nearby.

A

What rock song do we hear OP?

Dubs demand it

A. You turn on some rock and go full speed to the hospital.

As you reach the main road the sirens are wailing past you and are going towards outside the city.

"Whoa, there must have been some crazy accident.".

A. You decide to fuck the orders and follow the ambulances

B. You are a good chav. You follow the rules.

A fuck the rules

Thunderstruck, baby.

A. You decide to fuck the orders and follow the ambulances

The vibrations start to be heard this time. A very low frequency grawl comes from the outskirts.

You start to feel the adrenaline pumping through your veins.

You are now blitzing at 120 km/h in the city side by side with the ambulances.

As you reach the emergency you see this huge sinkhole in the ground.

Everything is chaos. People screaming. Cars wrecked.

A. You decide to act quickly and jump into actions without checking the surroundings.

B. You check the surroundings first. You are cautious.

C. I put on my robes and wizard hat and take a bite out of my WTsnack.

B op nowi

Going with A again

B. You check the surroundings first. You are cautious.

As you look around you see that you and the two ambulances you drove with are the first to respond.

It seemed that the sinkhole isn`t the only problem. A huge chain car crash is stopping you from reaching the epicenter of the situation.

You take a quick look at the other paramedics and recognize them but not their scared faces. They have never seen this before.

A. You decide to go forward and try to reach the epicenter as soon as possible in order to assess the situation forward.

B. Stay back an star a triage point.

B

You decide to stay back and help the other paramedics.

You feel exhilarated. Everything is happening so damn fast!

People start to gather around your small perimeter with all kind of medical emergencies. If you don`t do something quick you will be without any chance to start this triage point.

A paramedic screams in the comms: "SEND EVERYBODY HERE! NOW! WE NEED HELP!"

The grawl is heard again this time lowder from 200 down the road from the sinkhole.

A. You think that something big is happening there and must find out what.

B. You scream at the people to CALM THE FUCK DOWN IN ORDER TO BE HELPED.

Sorry for taking this long. I am writing on the spot and it`s the first time I do this kind of breads.

C. I start fapping and playing with the cups in the ambulance while muttering the Mr.Meaty theme song.

B

Human race is fucked. SJWs fight for Alien rights and cause Aliens are people too. open up alien immigration centers that have resort style treatment at humanities expense. everybody that could stop is either dumbfounded or wants to see the sjws get their comeuppance. once established aliens reveal that their culture and society is completely incompatible to humanity's way of live, but its too late cause "their rights" and humankind is scoured from the face because the culture of another race is more important that our freedom and our lives.

We were having a good time till you showed up.

C. Aliens rape this user and bring alien drugs to the rest of us and then we chilled for all time. The End.