Let me start this off by saying that I know there's a lot of you that pursue weed, and whatever, do what you want to do...

Let me start this off by saying that I know there's a lot of you that pursue weed, and whatever, do what you want to do. I however, do not smoke weed, and don't plan to anytime soon.

So I live with my parents (I'm 19), and I went to my garage to look for a screwdriver. I open one shelf, and it has nothing in it except a small plastic baggie of weed. I absolutely know it's my dad's because he's the only other person that goes in there. Later, I looked through his phone messages, and he has been talking to someone named "Bo". In their texts he has been asking Bo if he can "Help him out" in the parking lot of a bar we live near. It's always around 4:45-5:45. So I absolutely know my dad has been on weed. I don't know for how long, but he is. I want to somehow get him to stop, and I don't want my mom to find out, because if she does, it'll destroy our family, and I can't take that. Please help me out here, I don't know what to do.

>Tell mom dad is injecting pots
>???
>profit

Dont be a fucking faggot OP don't do anything its none of your god damn business.

b8

What the hell, why would this be b8? I'm fucking scared, the least you can do is not be an asshole.

This. Fucking snitch fag OP.

replace weed with salad
dad just smoking salad
salad is healthy

Just do it! SMOKE WEED! Don't be a beta and try it with friends

I wonder why you think it would even remotely effect your mother. Theyve been together longer than youve been alive. She probably knows he smokes and doesnt give a shit because its not harmful. Youre just an idiot. Oh and a fucking pussy.

Quit being pussy
Why do you care if he is "on weed"

tell your dad to smoke memes like his faggot-ass son

Possesion of marijuana is illegal in Pennsylvania. He could go to jail. And he's a 48 year-old pale, bald white guy. That's why I care if he's "on weed".

He could probably kick your ass so watch your mouth you little punk

He could be getting sucked off int he carpark instead ya know.

And youre a 12 year old fat faggot. Your pawpaws been smoking for years, get over it.

If you care so goddamn much, then confront him
But i know itll take alot to get him to stop if he is doing it behind your back. Otherwise he would have been done a long time ago.

Possession is illegal in a majority if states you dumbass. The main reasin people end up locked up for it is faggots like you who seem to think its a problem for no fucking valid reason.

You bitch ass snitch.

Just stop OP.
If you saw the news recently, the governor is all for legalizing it.
Relax. It'll be legal soon enough.

watch American Beauty and you gonna kinda understand your father, don't be a faggetti and smoke with him.

Im not relaxing. Fuck OP. Hes the kind of bitch who would sell you out for collecting rain water, since its illegal.

Fucking Orwellian-like nationalist.

Probably the only comfort in his life, especially having a fucking 'son' like you, don't try and take away his happiness, it will backfire and he will hate you and probably kick you out.

this. Stoners are trash, but having a faggot fucking kid like you as a son is enough to justify his shitty habit.

Itt people taking the bait

What does it matter? It's just fucking weed, it's not like he's banging up heroine in his cock every night.

It's also not like he's smoking weed in front of the entire family, he's just doing it on his off time.

Don't be a bitch about it, and especially don't fucking snitch on him.

i smoke weed daily with my dad, bro, 2 uncles and several of my cousins (since I was 16). my mam doesnt smoke but she doesnt give any fucks. were not a poor/rough family either. we own 2 big houses and 4 cars

So it's kinda obvious everyone is telling me not to do anything, but what pisses me off is that he has told me countless times not to get into weed, yet he fucking does it behind his family's back.

I hate to break it to you. But your dad's blowing Bo. Sorry for ya

he's just not letting you do cool big boy things cuz he thinks ur a little bitch ass faggot and will probably freak out after a puff.

>Been on weed

Shut the fuck up and mind your business. I don't blame your dad for smoking if he has to live with shame of having raised a snitchy little bit helps boi.