Am I the only one that's already bored with this game?

Am I the only one that's already bored with this game?

>shitty inventory limits
>literally nothing to do
>fly around scrambling for supplies
>barely survive
>fly to different barren planet
>repeat

Fantastic tech demo I guess, but it mostly just feels like dicking around in an open world after the game has already been beaten and there's nothing left to do. A $60 indie game with no reason to play.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=smNAjG2FOPg
steamcommunity.com/id/kuroyumeisvara
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sounds like a $60 minecraft

Is it that bad? Is there no progression?

>Am I the only one that's already bored with this game
Look at the reviews on steam and other sites, there is almost nobody who likes this game. Thats what you get for buying a $60 indie game before its even been out for a week.

It is cool being able to just take off and go with no loading screens and just explore and find shit, but like... Why?

The progression is vague and intangible, you're trying to get to the center of the galaxy from presumably the outer rim, and then I dunno, maybe intergalactic travel?

just pirate it. 2.5GB.

I already paid sixty bucks for it, at least Gamestop will give me 25 if I trade it in.

>shitty inventory limits

How much shit are you stockpiling that you don't have any inventory space free? Exosuit holds 48, as do the best ships.

What are you wasting 96 inventory slots on?

I knew it was shit the first day by watching people play it on Twitch.

It's one giant fetch quest. That's the entirety of the mechanic. One friend I play DnD with loves it and it made me seriously doubt his intelligence.

You realize when you warp its a loading screen right? Plus when you reach a new planet and once you descend everything starts to load in. It looks like aids.

And people say "have to use your imagination" please, its an excuse to not have to do more work for the game.

No its more of a subnautica starbound type game.

Its repetetive

I dont know why but I find this hilarious

But those games are still cheaper combined and have way more content then no man sky.

What sites bc pirate bay is garbage and K.A.T is gone

Its a relaxing game to play. Cant wait for the upcoming updates. Shits gon be gud.
Just wandering around on a deserted planet and enjoying the scenery. Little mining here and there. What more do you want?

True they need to update the shit out of it to keep the hype

rarbg is a good one

Use a mirror. Or buy the fucking thing.

Haters
Doesn't matter anyways, October brings us the god of all games, BATTLEFIELD ONE

>Dad I need 5$
>10$? What do you need 20$ for?

People love the game or they hate it. Nobody is in between

>playing generic army game #223

My exosuit carries next to nothing, I don't know what you're talking about

Yeah boi

During the summer when I was younger I used to work for the town I lived in. One of the parts of the job involved raking leaves. I remember how boring it was and I used to think to myself, if I was high and had some good music to listen to this wouldn't be so bad. I was mining some gold when I realized I felt the same way about this game. By far one of the most boring games I've ever played.

Playing god tier Milsim, yes.

It's even worse than I thought it would be, so they really exceeded my expectations. Great job nu-males, you've done it again :)

upgrade it u bich

It's an okay game. Just lots of little things ruin it, for example the shitty inventory management. That and the fucking frame drops on pc are abysmal, drops to 30 are fine, fuck even if it ran at 30 consistently it would be fine.

Upgrade it motherfucker.

I had it played for an hour and a half then returned it. It's an ok game just not worth the 66 dollas

it's not that generic...what was the last historical FPS?

66? Isnt it 60

Black ops 1

Get the fuck out of here

Suck my dick faggot

It's not really an indie game if it's backed by EA...

fine...that was still 6 years ago

Kat is dead for now but we have rutracker , extratorrent and 1337x.to

Bought it on a whim before doing LSD with some pals, it didn't do it for me and I probably won't play it again.

pro tip: When someone says "it's a great game when high" do not buy it.

minecraft actually had depth and things to do. It's more like starbound where it was hyped up as having infinite planets but really they were the exact same just different colours, and no reason to stay somewhere and build, but also no reason to go anywhere new. It was just a waste of time.

No shit.
If anyone adds "...great while high" to anything, it isnt worth it.

I discovered how to duplicate items and now there is no reason to play the game.

They really need to patch that shit up asap
Aside from the problems you mentioned, there's a ton of bugs that render the game unplayable

It has potential, but if they don't get moving soon the game's gonna end in the trash

Once i heard you had autopilot landing, i wasnt interested.
If i cant fly low and fast fuck that

Never again, not felt this much buyers remorse since Wildstar

Youd thunk people would learn. I learned my lesson after the falliut 4 hype train.
It isnt a bad game, but it was hyped too much. Now im much more wary. Ill cross my fingers star citizen doesnt get hyped to death.

That does not make the inventory system any less retarded.
an x amount of the same resource takes up as much space as one upgrade
totally makes sense and is a perfect system

reminds me of that god awful RE5 inventory

This meme is getting stale, time to move on.

At least you had 9 slots per character in Resi 5, and big guns only use one slot.
Fuck Resi 0.

So do any of you actually have Ayala cards?

Atlas*

>gamestop
>console peasant detected

I have v1 and v2

Fucking how??? Been to three Atlas and no cards, just stupid fucking red balls that I won't sell cuz I think they're gonna be important

youtube.com/watch?v=smNAjG2FOPg You have been visited by the sad clown if you dont subscribe to this channel your friends, family, girlfriend, boyfriend, and any pets are going to die in their sleep tonight. Nothing can save you from this unless you subscribe

I got v1 from Polo on the space anomalies and v2 from farming colonial outposts on different planets

You don't get them from the Atlas structures

Yeah I may have fucked myself, I just warped to a diff sun as soon as I was able to.

Worth torrenting/10

You can get back on the Atlas path at any time, they aren't limited to a set order from where you start

The space anomalies are random too, you could find them anywhere in a system

Cool, well what's the point of those red balls you get from an atlas.

My biggest complaint is that you're just thrown in and left to figure out everything as you go

does steam still do that no questions asked refund if I haven't played the game yet? I bought it because it seemed fun for what it is, but then I realized its gonna be on sale in no time.

When you have 10 in your exosuit inventory and then go to the next Atlas structure you're able to finish the Atlas quest

Finishing it makes it so black holes are labeled on the galactic map

>2016
>having hope SC will even be finished.

Im sorry if you invested in that game.

LOL you mad

You maaaad

Underrated post. Gave me inspiration for the night. God bless, God bless.

Im loving the game almost as much as Im loving all these little crybabies bitching it didnt turn out to be the game they wanted. Do some research next time before you spend all your allowance.

if anything I'd accept this more as an experience than a game since something like that has never been done before. I mean the varieties of planets are almost infinite, same goes for wild life and everything else the game has to offer (infinite variations of multi tools, space ships, npcs, plants, trees, rocks, even space stations have multiple variations)

If you have to label this a proper sci-fi game then I guess it's more of a simulator of what might happen in real life if you somehow managed to fly onto a previously unexplored planet and explored it. There are aliens that you won't understand unless you learn their language, interaction is done quite well, its vague and knowing even a few key words can help you out a lot.
Exploration in real life would also be boring as fuck, walking around doing nothing just looking at things.
I believe this is what the devs meant by calling it an exploration game.

Some picky cunts want the game they imagined and if it's not what they wanted the game to be they call it shit.
What would you possibly want in a life size planet exploration game? is there not enough to provide a legit experience? the game already has plenty of things to explore, even more than you'd most likely meet with irl. I'm about 30 hours in and I'm looking forward to each time I'll play it, it's never the same even though you might be doing the same thing, but what did you expect? exploration is exploration, there's only one way you can go on about it. Don't see the reason to hate this game, most of you will pirate it anyway so stop bitching about the price tag

If you're bored of it, please give it to me.
I'm poor and can't afford it
steamcommunity.com/id/kuroyumeisvara

That's how cheating works dumbass. You breaks games mechanics and it gets old pretty fucking quick. Hell, I gusss I didn't know any better at 14 either.

1. I have it on PS4
2. Steam Games can't be gifted once they've been played.

Just played theough fo4 for my second time and this time witht the dlcs.

Automateon was rinse repeat robot fighting. Building robots is kewl-esk, the brainbots tripped me out, the main evil doer is lame.

Fsar harbor was excellent. Felt unique to the original content and was a pleasure to play through.

Im hopeful for nuka world.

Glad i didnt but into the hype of NMS either. Looks like xpin in an mmorpg that doesnt end,

I judt xp so i can fuggin pvp properly. I hste xping,

Orginal minecraft was so superior then this ghetto turd they call a vidya game.

>fantastic tech demo
which cant handle stable 60fps
with lots of bugs and crashes

well, at least I tried

checked and based off all the internet chatter and hype it all boils down to if you like this sort of game or not. I have yet to get it but am planning to, is sorta right up my alley.

>can't see well anymore, cannot handle super fast paced vidya anymore
>getting real tired of the games I do play
>love space shit, hard sci-ish stuff gives me boners
>need something I get stoned, sit down, be totally immersed for hours on end.

I'm looking forward to picking it up and settling in to some exploration. Idc if it's repetitive, shit most games are. Idc if its lacking in content or variations, it's space, space is fucking empty.

I just like the whole idea of it. Plus, I didn't all hyped up for it before hand and believe I have realistic expectations of the game. Seems like most people's complaints are coming from the hardcore anons who pre ordered, or just splooged all over themselves about a game that wasn't even out yet.

It's like mine craft but if you couldn't build anything or express yourself in any way in game other than naming things.

The main fun to be had here is naming planets, plants and animals with lewd names that get past the profanity filter.

Other than that you're just sort of travelling around collecting shit so that you can continue travelling around collecting shit.

I got bored too.

After starting it up 20 or so times, watching it crash got a bit tedious.

No Man's Sky? More like, NO GUY BUY!

Why would you honestly pay for such a shitty game?

I don't intend to, because I don't intend to play it. It being shitty doesn't mean I should pirate it.

If it's worth your time, it's worth your money. If it's not worth your money, it's not worth your time.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sand box games gonna sand box. Haven't dipped into this yet, probably will eventually. I get the feeling it'll be real similar to KSP for me. Fun when you just need to burn a bunch of hours accomplishing nothing.

Building ships in ksp was kk for me, but I also took a lot of enjoyment just trying to accomplish interplanetary travel properly.

But user, Battlefield isn't ARMA.

basically minecraft without building and multiplayer , in space. if that sounds appealing then game is for you if not then not

EVERYTHING people are complaining about in this game was explained exactly as it would be when i read a few reviews/previews/interviews with the devs.

can't you niggas read?

underrated post

But user, arma isn't squad

WHAT FUCKING GAME IS THIS?!

squad is irrelevant until they add actual vehicles

once they add helis ill consider it

Reading on the interwebs...that would be a first

not gone fag, kickass.cd

It's space Minecraft minus the fun

>filename
smh

Air vehicles coming soon™

I bought it and I love it
60e is like nothing ... so who gives a shit
I stopped playing 5min ago since I got off from work and I've been playing 9h straight

Justification for the price tag and hype.

Also all that talk of multiplayer and there literally is none.