"You're right about him" Whom was he referring to ?

Sorry for the potato quality.
But whom do you think was Flash talking about ?
Superman ?
Darkseid ?
Lex ?
Cyborg ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJXt3E-Yr5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

really nigga

>Cyborg's the nigga.
Why do you think so it is him ?

>Lois is the key

GEE WHO COULD IT BE user?!?!

>Lois
>is
>Amy

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT

Superman. Afterall Superman will literally turn into Hitler in Justice League Part Two with a group of soldiers with Superman logo on their arm (mimmicking the Nazi uniform).

Maybe,then why did Flash say, "Am I too soon ?"

I guess that is what the only option,unless there is someone who has referred to comics about it.

Because he was too soon, this whole scene was dumb but it was understandable. Flash went back in time but went back to far to the point that Batman hasnt even met Flash, implying that he will one day meet him but hasnt yet.

Someone has killed Lois and sent Superman on a rampage. The sides are devided between pro alien(superman and any other alien alongside him) and pro humans. This will be the story, both movies keep having people tell superman "you dont owe this world shit" so when he finally loses his reason to not kill everyone he just goes for it, dominating the world so there is no war or conflict.

So you're implying that even after warning Bruce,& Superman's death in BvS, there is still a chance that the Knightmare sequence will occur if Lois dies ?

Did you read the comic in which the Knightmare sequence occurs ?
If so,can anyone tell me what leads to those events ?

What is Injustice

Why did batman have this dream?

Why does the movie make it seem like batman dreamed about seeing the flash? Why didn't batman have an reaction to this event?

a game where Superman goes full Hitler after the Joker bombs Metropolis to kingdom come.

Literally the sequel to BvS

>Justice League parts 1 and 2 fill some of the holes in this movie, reveal that Bruce's nightmares were actually visions of the future being beamed into his head John Carpenter Prince of Darkness-style
>Someone kills Lois and Superman finally snaps
>Whole thing is every bit as grim and miserable as BvS
>The only way to save the world is for Flash to travel back in time and pre-empt the events of Man of Steel, BvS and Justice League Parts 1 and 2
>Flashpoint movie
>DCEU is rebooted as a far nicer, warmer, golden age of comics-style place masterminded by Geoff Johns

What would your reaction be?

>>Whole thing is every bit as grim and miserable as BvS
>>Flash travels back in time

So the DCEU creators envisioned the future & played an extremely subtle pun by making the movie Batman v Superman ?

Not necessarily, but it's one way to write themselves out of this corner.

The next step is to lose Snyder. If they've got any sense they'll dump a wheelbarrow full of money at George Miller's feet to take over for the next two or three films.

Nolan & Goyer were approached by WB execs first. They appointed Zack Snyder.
youtube.com/watch?v=sJXt3E-Yr5A

Are you saying,the current DCEU producers ,also including Charles Roven,Geoff Johns,Deborah Snyder should go away ?

>Why did batman have this dream?
It wasn't a dream it was a vision of the future which Flash accidentally gave Bruce after he time traveled to him - accidentally interfering with Bruce's dream.

>dam you people are so dumb not understanding a simple plot

Keep Johns. He's literally the only person involved who knows, loves and understands these characters.

Maybe hire Grant Morrison too.

Since he has now been asked to head DC Films,I think it'll be interesting to see how DCEU develops.
I am actually waiting for an announcement from WB where Johns gives a speech about his vision

i want this goddess to shit in my mouth and wash it down with her urine

everyone in my theater incl me and buddy: who the fuck was that?

gg snyder wtf

>DCEU is rebooted as a far nicer, warmer, golden age of comics-style place masterminded by Geoff

Reminder that in the comics right now, everything is going through another reboot on the basis of Dr. Manhattan being revealed as the creator and God of the New-52 Universe. This is a Geoff Johns thing.

is that what happens in the comics ?
the title of the series user ?

Try looking at the post he's replying to.

GIT 'ER DUN!

thanks user

she really needs to stop doing cocaine.

Troll thread

MUM'S GONNA BE OFF HER FUCKING NUT

Is this real?

That we have to go through half a decade of shit to start getting good things

Which will probably never happen because after what's planned for now fails, WB will stop trying with DC properties for a long time (except Batman)

Yes, but it's unclear if Dr. Manhattan created the New 52 Universe or just tampered with it leaving bad elements around.

Johns is a hack

>pick first issue of new 52 JLA
>atrocious dialogue generic plot
>continues for like 3 years
>gets to write Lex and a bunch of villains as part of new crossover
>suddenly remembers how to write

obviously he just hates writing heroes