Just an innocent college girl passing by

What nationality

lookin interestin would talk to

and?

Show me your armpit

Sweeter is this gurl

Hello there!

1) My name is Brian, nice to meet you.
2) I am not sexist, misogynistic, or a douchebag like all other guys. I am a really nice guy and I'll treat you well.
3) I am not sexist. I already said this but I'm repeating for emphasis. In fact, I'll probably be the one in the kitchen!
4) You look very, VERY, VERY gorgeous.

May I know your name?

Brian is a dog name

Douche.

Just an innocent

Tits or GTFO

Please respond. This is Brian again.

Nudes w/ timestamp or leave

This

She look arab, where yo hijab girl.?

Thank you Brian you're the only polite one. I'm Krystina.

Kek

SLUT! You better start sucking that nigger Brian's dick real quick

Krystina is a very beautiful name, just as beautiful as you ( very beautiful ). :-) May I get your phone number? If not that's okay. I'm not a douchebag. I won't pressure you into something you're not comfortable with.

I'm Brian, and I think what you said is REALLY sexist and racist. Please leave her alone.

whats your kik

Shut up nigger I'm getting you laid.
See how nice this faggot is? He's the nicest fucking faggot on this whole god damn board. If you want a hook up or someone to love you, that spineless retard is the only one who won't pump and dump your slutty holes.

>this nigger

So look m8, you really expect a random girl on the internet to hand out a kik because you asked for it? But couldn't even end your request with a question mark? And this, of course, is assuming that OP is a girl, which he of course isn't. Goddamn, what is wrong with you and who raised you to act this way?

i ship it

Alright buddy, it's time to leave her alone. I don't care about getting laid. I'm humble enough to know I can't satisfy her, so I'd even let her have lovers. I may be "spineless" but at least I'm strong enough where it really counts to know my place. :-)

Thanks! Just as long as you don't ship black people or cocaine, as that would be very wrong.

Just look slut! Look at Brian's courage, facing down a whole website to protect your honor. You better spread those legs right the fuck now cause there is no seed more deserving of your sloppy crotch swamp.

BRIAN! Get your faggy ass over here and give that slut your Kik. I expect a wedding invitation.

what up pretty girl. my name is Jackson. What classes you takin

im masserbating to ur pic right now op

Stop being sexist.. That's really disgusting of you as a person. I just want her to know I love her.

Back the fuck off?!?

See his tenacity! His determination! This is a man who will raise your children for you, a man who will subsidize your every whim! You cannot to better than him with those busted looks of yours. How much longer until you start to age anyway? You know it's all downhill after 16. Bend over already and let him visit brown town.

calm yo tits nigga.

"Busted looks" Alright, that's enough. She's the most beautiful girl in the world. Inside and out.

Krystina, please respond.

Brian, I think she's left. You had one job nigger. Give the slut your Kik, I had been doing all the hard work for you, prepping the ground so you could LAY SOME FUCKING PIPE.

Jesus Sup Forums it's hard being a wingman these days.

are you there? please respond.

I don't care about that! I just want her to know that I care about HER!

I am in love with Krystina so you all can get bent.

You think I don't know that?! Nigger if I don't get you laid who is? Sure ain't gonna be you. Get the fuck with it, it's good cop bad cop. I intimidate her while bombarding her with "pro-Brian" propoganda while degrading her self worth. Then You step in all smooth and do some sorta "if you wanna avoid the crazies Kik me ;)" kinda shit
>include the winky face, sluts love winky faces

God damn man, get with it. But don't worry we'll get the next one.

;) hey Krystina where are you? Please respond ;)

Krystina do you like popsicles because I have a dick flavored popsicle for you ;)

All the white knights scared Krystina away. I don't care about your feelings, I just wanna put a load into you and pull your hair making your eyes water while my dick pumps you full of cumb, now get back here bitch

[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit]

Girls don't like douchebags. Nice guys always win in the end, heh.

[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit]

virgin detected. All the girls I dated loved me to be a doge bag.

TELL ME L IES TELL ME SHIT LITTLE FLIES

It's good to see that no one takes the bait on this anymore. Little by little, the newfags learn. Or they just don't post, which is also good.

>innocent
>college girl
pick one

it's all in good fun, the Krystina bitch was bait too. This whole website is bait. this post right now is bait.

I'm am grill and I love doge bags they're r so hawt

Jokes on you my post was bait, so your bait actually took my bait you smelly nerd

nah i posted it earlier on another thread and got at least 20 replies of people calling me a fag