> That's racist
ding
> That's sexist
ding
> That's racist
ding
> That's sexist
ding

Haha I get it because he's making fun of the movies on Jewtube XD haha well meme'd

inb4 someone says it's "satire"

>Sup Forums hates on the best movie related Youtube channel
ding

> How's the peeping Tommy?
> Tommy?
> How's the peeping?

>It's not a reoccurring joke or sarcastic remark, it's something they think is an actual sin, even though it makes complete sense in the movie

It was really noticeable in their Watchmen video. I know it happened multiple times, but it was really apparent with the scene where the Comedian shoots the pregnant woman. They sin the movie because Manhattan has the power to just stop the bullets, but doesn't, when the very next conversation is about why Manhattan doesn't do that exact thing.

Do you really think they are serious critics

>A character that was white from the book is now black

*sin retracted*

>we're white
*ding*

> Obama didn't apologize for Hiroshima

ding

cinema sins might be the most cancerous film related thing on youtube, and thats so fucking shameful that its almost impressive

> Credits

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

If it's "satire" then they're not funny, so they are shit.
If it's "serious critics" then they're wrong most of the times, so they are shit.
Either way, they suck.
Worst movie channel ever, even worse than Stuckmann's.

I'll admit, it was a guilty pleasure for me for a while when I had nothing to do, but they got progressively worse and I eventually dropped it when it became apparent he's a legit SJW faggot with the Mad Max one.

minimal work
compared to
yt shekel output

dingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingding

Sentence:
Sellout's penance - prison rape for 66 years

I'd rather watch a Nostalgia Cuck "review" than sit through this autistic cancer

>_______ is not my girlfriend in this scene
*Ding*

>best movie related Youtube channel

> Inoffensively plain, girl's choice, low test character is not my girlfriend in this scene

Ding

>Nostalgia Cuck

hahahaha so funny XD

>even worse than Stuckmann's

Woah, lets not get crazy here.

how does this guy get away with uploading pretty much entire movies but other people like YMS and Angry Joe get copyright strikes for movie or trailer reviews.

Yes and they implicitly sinned Manhattan's reasons.

special software used to detect copyright bluushit seems to have trouble with the constant skipping and nervous vocalization.

Also there's like 20 min of fair use of any footage or something and this hack makes a point of making videos under 15 min

>Unironically preferring zombie CinemaSins to Every Frame a Painting

I hate his stupid snarky voice.

It's the worst.

>into the woods
>sins fairytales for being fairytales
>sins plot for not being happy ever after

fffffffffuck

>1 second of logos

*ding

Cinema Sins is the worst thing since 9/11.

tell that to Zod's snapped neck

>That's probably racist
*ding

Oh come on.

He actually makes a point of saying "that's racist" for sexist stuff.

>Tfw I legally watch movies through cinema sins

What's the movie ?

>running jokes that have lost all context, meaning and humor
This is the worst thing in every youtube channel.

I'm gonna predict this guy is chubby, has a beard and glasses and identifies as a feminist

I think it was It Follows.

Wants again Sup Forums proves how much of a hypocritical contrarian they are.

Oh fuck off. It Follows is the kind of overrated garbage that this board loves to shill just like capeshit and star wars.

THAT WAS EPIC, I'LL TAKE 500 SINS OFF FOR THIS

>CinemaSins tears apart pleb flicks
>Sup Forums tears apart pleb flicks
>Sup Forums doesn't like CinemaSins

Logic at its finest.

It's fine if you didn't like It Follows for what it was, but if a Cinema Sins video convinced you that it's bad, then that's just a goddamn disgrace.

Meh, i only watch the chanel that does the same thing, but with ponies

when I finally saw what that dude looked like it all made sense to me.

hello REDDlT

Once, nigga

Cinema Sins might shit on mostly pleb/normie flicks but its not like they do it because they truly feel mainstream films need a good kicking and don't get it anywhere else.
Its all just for the views.

Also I can't speak for the rest of Sup Forums but I don't like them because I find this nitpicking style to be boring and potentially doing damage to proper film discussion.

Because nitpicking is a plebs version of film criticism and if the Cinema Sins fanbase is anything to go by this sort of content has made a generation of "enlightened" fuck wits think they're smart for being able to spot the most inane of plot holes or simple errors

Its a rare example of content so stupid that you could actually be made dumber for having watched it.

I hate that I enjoy this series so much.
I dunno. It just works for me.
I look forward to the new episodes of it.
I'm sorry I'm such a normie, Sup Forums.

CINEMASINS BTFO

HOW WILL JEREMY RECOVER?

youtube.com/watch?v=q5YWVne9pDE

youtube.com/watch?v=qnTZbZw1JPQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqclEoTaJUc

youtube.com/watch?v=4ti3chBx2Pc

>OP is not a faggot
*ding*

stupid Fredposter

uhh racist and sexist much?
*ding*

hello EBAUMSWORLD

hello DIGG

Only the middle one

hello IFUNNY

I mean, there's CS videos of movies no one cares about with more views than these.

Case in point: youtube.com/watch?v=P1Cl5FzEIjY

>CinemaSins
>best movie related Youtube channel

mfw

I missed that one.

Harrowing stuff

underrated post

>people taking cinema sins seriously
They've said before that most of the things they sin aren't actual sins, and they just do it for fun.