Serious question, do men really find this woman attractive or just memeing?

serious question, do men really find this woman attractive or just memeing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h03QBNVwX8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck no. that thing is disgusting as fuck

I want to play the xylophone that is her ribs with my penis.

Who is that?
She's below average. Hard to judge from one pic.

Looks like a starving jew.

Oh fuck, didn't notice the legs. Disgusting as fuck.

Skeletor isn't attractive

gtfo summerfag

not ideal. would fuck tho

the queen of Sup Forums

I would fuck her just to watch my dick move inside.

not attractive in the least man. she's as tryhard as the fucking memes about her are

>Revealing how much of a newfag you are.

Sexually? Nope, but she seems to be fun to be around.

There definitely are some who do. I do, for example.

She reminds me of all the scene girls I used to know as a teenager
But no, I'm not attracted to anorexic 15 yr olds

>search eugenia cooney
>it's considered "thinspiration"

Fuck if girls are stupid

I don't know how anyone could find this skinny af anorexic corpse looking ass bitch attractive like serious to god she looks as if she would break if i stuck my dick in her

She's a meme, but someone post the pussy please

same

she has a pretty face (obviously enhanced by makeup) and some degree of fashion sense
So yes, i do appreciate women who at least try to appear attractive, even if she suffers a mental illness, i'll take her over a neurotic landwhale every day (besides, those are a dime a dozen)

I'd fuck her in half

to the dead bodies yup

Fucking Genius

I can do both

Would you fuck skeletor?

She's got a hot face and the over the top makeup sometimes is hot to me.
But actually fucking her might be weird because she's so skelly.
I'd love to secretly fatten her up somehow without her knowing. She'd be hot with some more weight

8/10 would love to smash, if for no other reason than to say i fucked a skeleton

Shes legit scary as all fuck. And I'm not scared easily.

The hops of her arms is like the size of my wrists. He fucking pelvis is trying to escape from her skin. I honestly dont know how shes still alive like holy fuck it wont be long until her body starts eating the muscle tissue (if it hasnt already).

Does anyone know how much this girl weighs btw?

What's a meme?

>And how do I greentext?

memes.
Their are likely some sick fucks who are attracted to the fact that she couldn't fight back if they raped or harmed her.

I would honesty nail her like crazy.

shes spooky

who has her vag pics ?

BEHOLD. THE TIME HER PUSSY LIPS PEEKED OUT

Her beefs is ok

google does you fucking herb

How dare you insult the Profit Skelator with that abomination

I'll have you know Iam actually a fruit

I like her face and her unusual look. I don't find her body attractive, but I personally don't think she has an eating disorder. I think she has one of those wasting diseases similar to what Lizzie Valasquez has. I think she's actually very sweet in her vids and her streams, despite all the hate she gets. I'd also like to see her and PumpkinSpice of MFC meet up and do a vid together.

what if landwhale has pretty face, fashion sense and tries to appear attractive?

I was thinking the opposite. Yes landwhales arent pleasant but they're more so than this skeleton covered with a paper thin sheet of skin.

You can literally google it dude
Or look at the post below you below you because jackasses love to remind us how her pussy poked out.

More child than woman. Nope.

Damn i wanna go to the kitchen right now and make her a fucking sandwich.

SKELETOR ISNT ATTRACTIVE ??

DIE HERETIC

Meh...she has a nice face and the hair is okay, but she has even for an emo too much makeup. Also her clothing style is kind annoying (like by nearly every emo) and - of course - she's a spooky spooky skeleton.

Oh...and her vag seems to be kinda nasty shit

quick answer. most don't a few do.

then there was the time she stopped posting for a year to give birth. and she lived.

>I honestly dont know how shes still alive

Probably sorta the same voodo magic shit the niglets in africa are using to keep themselves away from death.

Some might. I do not.

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

She would break her arm off and stab the rapist right into his heart.

I'm not into heroin addicts

This pro-ana shit is the same cancer as this "healthy at every size" or "girls got curves" bulshit.

ayyyyy

that doesn't actually surprise anyone

She's really hot, once you get all that shit off her face.

wouldbang/10

and as long as she considers to eat something else than dust

>you are what you eat
it all makes sense now

> he's a newfag because he's not a faggot following some dead 2014 memes

Lol. Nigga I remember the blogtv threads. Wasn't funny then, still isn't.

I would lick the ground she dragged her pussy on

I've been with women that skinny and they're pretty fun to fuck except when you go doggy style their bony butt will feel like you're getting kicked in the balls.

I'd fuck the shit out of her. If she was any fatter she'd probably have an ugly face so that's sub consciously why she does it. I'm sure she is fine health wise and I think she's still pretty but most people don't like em that skinny.

tl;dr some people do like em like that

>You doing it just as much

It is an anonymous board, do you not think your efforts are wasted?

she's a piece of art

If it wasn't literally skin and bone, she'd be pretty hot for a skinny chick.
But in that pic, she's pretty spoopy

I subscribe to her channel, get a bit queasy watching the videos though, wish she would put on some weight.

She's a super awesome person though.

>watching herself on a monitor
>pussy pops out
>looks at the camera and smiles

she knew. she fucking knew and she uploaded it anyway.

anyway, no OP I don't find her attractive. I'm sure someone somewhere does.

this is what she looks like without all that makeup

also, quads

did she ever explain why shes so thin

i heard it was a condition and not because of anorexia but idk

does anyone know

She actually looks pretty hot without that make-up.

meh. not bad. nothing special though.

lol neither are you

>i heard it was a condition and not because of anorexia but idk

she's not anorexic he said!

never said I was, faggatron.

If she gained a bunch of weight and stopped wearing that raccoon eyeshadow she'd look pretty hot. As it is, she's more spoopy than anything. That level of thinness is kind of disturbing.

has she ever come out and said she was anorexic?

is their proof?

if no, shut the fuck up you nigger

if its true, show proof you faggot

just cuz someone is sickly thin it isnt always anorexia

I don't think she even suffers from anorexia. From what I've heard she has a bodily disorder that has no link to mental illness

>faggatron
lol cant wait for these kids to go back to school

and how are you going to say shes nothing special when you are uglier than her LOL

Well, really, you only get that thin from starvation. And some kind of eating disorder is the most likely explanation for her being in a state of chronic starvation/

I think she looks way better without the make-up personally.

Seriously, all you have to do is look at her and you can tell she's anorexic. You would have to be blind to not see it.
I'm not insulting your waifu, so don't go all tard rage and start breaking your moms furniture, I'm just saying it's pretty obvious she has an eating disorder and it's most likely anorexia.

look dude im not the only one who has heard the sameyou are an ass for being so presumptuous

this

Yep, and every obese person in the world has "glandular problems". Just face the fact that she's probably anorexic and doesn't really want to admit that to her audience. "Lol I'm just naturally skinny!" No, bullshit. She has deep-seated issues that she may never be willing to deal with, like most people.

Shes a complete idiot and has a terribly annoying personality, I would never date or be friends with her. That being said theres something strangely attractive with that body, i would fuck her senseless for a few weeks then throw her out, she would an hero after and thats fine by me

alrighty

i forgot you are a medical professional

fucking dumbass

no, im not a fan of little boys

get yourselves a woman, not a child

>Yep, and every obese person in the world has "glandular problems".

Don't forget genetics!

ok watsky

youtube.com/watch?v=h03QBNVwX8Q

For all you know I could be a well respected physician and I just spend my evenings helping to diagnose people on Sup Forums. I'm getting a pretty strong sense of aspergers from you. Have you ever been tested?

Fukin kek.

There used to be a time in 1st world countries where being skinny = attractive
2nd world countries still live in that era.

She looks like she has a really sour tasting pussy

I mean consider both as possibilities. On one hand she could be going through anorexia and having mental anguish or on the other hand she could have a bodily disorder. Im not really educated in the field so I wouldent know. But from what I understand there are bodily disorders where the person does have issues developing fat or muscle.