What's the LEAST racist music genre?

What's the LEAST racist music genre?

house

Jazz

vaporwave

country

Who cares

Pop music.
It's goal is to make as much money as possible, so it can't afford to exclude anyone.

metal (no, seriously)

rap of course

classical

shut up

(no)
Metal is overwhelmingly white and even has subgenres dedicated to being racist.

Pop music

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people and also fuck car seat headrest

I've got to agree with this. And I don't even listen to much house.

Unless there's a segment of history I'm missing. House has always been about rave culture. Which is pretty all-encompassing. Even if it does turn into a primarily white scene.

I would say all instrumental, but Jazz has had a rough time occasionally.

Trips confirm it doesn't matter

ugh... can white people just like not?

>Metal is overwhelmingly white
metal is hugely popular all over central and south america, as well as far and southeast asia.
>and even has subgenres dedicated to being racist.
so does every other genre of music

Techno.

Then again, everyone is tripping so it doesnt really matter.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

>techno
i've heard berghain isn't too fond of black people

>le Sup Forums boogeyman

Leave my boy Will out of this

Irish trad because there was no racism here until the niggers arrived

There's no such thing as a musical safe space. You can argue lyrics may be racist, but as Nirvana proved, nobody cares unless it sounds bad.

absolutely no racism in reggae

Eat shit he's right, who cares about such a pointless subject.

but what about skinhead reggae

The virtue signalling McCarthysim continues.

Let the Left continue to eat itself. They are doing more damage to themselves than the "Alt-Right" ever could.

>molly osberg
nice

examples?

ever heard of a racist shoegazer?

yes.

they call it curbgaze.

You've posted this same image four times in the past 24 hours.

Get a load of Sperglock Holmes over here.

By (((Molly Osberg)))

Yep, no agenda here.

There is a segment in history you're missing. Namely that the origins of house music are deeply rooted in black and gay subcultures and it initially started as a niche scene for these minorities that felt marginalised in America.

Shut up you cum guzzling faggot. Take a second to evaluate what it is you are doing with your life you lazy probably NEET price of human garbage.

Meant for

blac kmetal they are nifce to blacks even in the name its says hey black people come on in an ejoy some nice metal

You guys are literally falling for blogspam bait
Fucking retards

>Nirvana
>racist lyrics
[citation needed]

Atleast we're not falling on cocks like your whore mum

I like how you sperged so hard in response that you forgot to even link to the post then had to sperg all over again in the post right after by clarifying.

Swing and a miss, sperg cunt.

I like how you're such a tremendous faggot that you the need to point that out you pathetic weak shell of a man. What kind of autist has "sperg" as such a recurring part of their vocabulary anyway.

You get so emotional so quickly.

Do you naturally have a lot of estrogen in your body? Why all the hysteric amounts of emotion?

Try lurking tumblr instead. It'd be a far better fit for your estrogen index.

You sad pathetic child. Look at you. Look at what the fuck you're talking about. You've been on the internet too long and real life has escaped you. I feel only pity for you at this point.

You're a younger poster, aren't you? You see the younger user tend to get a bit excitable and overcompensate with their emotional reactions out of nervousness.

You don't need to be nervous - you're anonymous, remember? - but you do need to learn how to govern your emotional responses better.

Your shit is fuckin amateur hour, son. Stop showing other men that it's this easy to make you emotional.

idk man, Miles Davis was openly anti-white, and there were certainly some racist people who ran jazz labels in the mid 1900's as well