youtube.com/watch?v=cCDzRtZLUkc
youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
dailywire.com/news/4834/trumps-101-lies-hank-berrien
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVTmt1pa7xI
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus
youtu.be/7LYRUOd_QoM
youtu.be/9IOpbj8ajZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When does she need to change her diapers?

trump is older than her

Who cares? Her brain is rotting after that concussion she suffered

Trump has a rotting carcass on his head

she has dementia

hahahha EPIC xD!!!

Hillary fainted and had a concussion from stress due to the Benghazi debacle
cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/

>Hillary having an episode in the middle of a speech
youtu.be/t5Sty0Bqzjs

>Hillary having an epileptic seizure after 3 reporters asked her questions
youtu.be/QzCQg94oOmk

>Montage of Hillary being sick
youtube.com/watch?v=5o7FIsd8XGw

another fake fucking document dumpers made up

no shit?

what happened here dump supporter?
got caught in a lie? lol

Fearless Leader never gets caught in a lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCDzRtZLUkc

oh look, more bullshit lies from the clinton shills!

heres the actual interview in that pic

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

even fucking gawker admitted that quote is fake

I hope someone puts a hole in her personally. I would celebrate.

>anti-hillary people posting actual quotes, videos, and articles about why shes corrupt and unfit to be president

>anti-Trump people are just posting lame "hurr trump is dumb!" maymays

really makes you think

only that they make up almost all the shit memes and lies in every post

>you prefer to call her your sugar mommy instead of the source of your shillary dollars.

if being a man means letting this piece of shit represent my country then unlike Bruce Jenner, i am a woman.

>t-they are lies!

lol its videos of Hillary saying this stuff you fucking idiot. unlike that "TRUMP SAID REPUBLICANS R DUMB!" meme that has been proven bullshit for almost a year now.

you are so desperate lol.

Yeah, real convincing evidence on this thread on Sup Forums. This is how I do all my political research.

>This is how I do all my political research.

you dont do any research. Youre a typical pleb who doesnt pay attention to politics at all other than an election year, and even then, you get all your info from buzzfeed clickbait articles and John Oliver youtube clips your friends post on facebook.

Youre a mindless worm

>She prefers the introduction Madam Beëlzebub

How could you American cucks let this happen to your country

But here, look at these clips on YouTube of Hillary coughing. That's persuasive.

shes the first woman president! so brave! and Trumps an evil racist neo-nazi!

Man enough not to shake that crooks hand given the opprotunity.
(Also man enough to openly admit, I hope she gets fucking assassinated)

>multiple videos of her coughing and having epileptic fits
>"t-this proves nothing!"

stop pretending like you know what you are talking about.

How does Madam Teletubby sound? What color is her pantsuit today?

Even if I did find those clips proof of epilepsy, since when is being epileptic worse than being a compulsive liar and racist?

>since when is being epileptic worse than being a compulsive liar and racist?

since forever to anyone with half a brain. You are also implying hillary isnt "a compulsive liar"

Like that time she totally took sniper fire? Just admit youre a typical dumb american voter who picks a candidate based on who the snappy late tv show host mock the least

You're nuts.

Protesters getting out of hand, IT'S AN EPISODE! ZOMG!

btw, Trump's kids go on safari and murder fucking elephants.

Hillary shows emotion while drinking coffee, OMG EPILEPTIC SEIZURE! ZOMG

I work with kids that have real ones, and it's NOTHING like that. They aren't able to know where they're at or what they were just doing.

Pawn Stars marathon was on. Sorry.

>Protesters getting out of hand, IT'S AN EPISODE!

its an episode because she completely shuts down due to one protestor. She cant even handle that level of stress, but is supposed to be our president? Arguably the most stressful job in the world?

>Trump's kids go on safari and murder fucking elephants.

omg no :( thats so much worse than hillary laughing about the time she got a pedophile rapist off when she was a lawyer.

you are dumb

leave her alone, shes just >showing emotion

Hillary doesn't seem to lie as much as Trump, who gets caught every other day either contradicting himself. And being racist definitely makes you less fit to run the country than anyone with a medical condition.

Thank you for correcting the record*

>(He doesn't realize that westerners pay big bucks to hunt old animals in nature preserves in Africa, and that money is used to preserve and protect the rest of the herd, and to maintain the land)

What an absolute fucking pleb

It has now gone from "Hillary never lied" to "Hillary doesn't lie THAT much."
You're not even giving an example.

Hillary is never alone.

It takes an act of congress for me to get my own daughter's medical records but Hillary Clinton's are just being handed out outside of Kroger. Come on man.

>Hillary doesn't seem to lie as much as Trump

[citation needed]

> And being racist definitely makes you less fit to run the country than anyone with a medical condition.

Trump is """"""'racist"""""""""' because he doesnt get on his knees and suck foreigner cock. And you are beyond retarded if you dont see the problems with electing someone with MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS into the white house.

you vote for people based on "whos less mean"

and reminder, hillary laughed about getting a pedophile rapist off

I'd like my president remain healthy during their term, as they're necessary to the function of the country. If the president fails to support their people, they shouldn't be given the privilege of doing so.

Trump might be racist, but he's obviously not in danger of collapsing under pressure when his country needs him most.

She also prefers to walk up stairs by herself but it just aint happenin.

"completely shuts down"

You know, if the Secret Service runs up to me, I might take a moment to stop talking and take in what's going on around me. BTW, there are several vids of this happening to Trump.

I like that you countered none of my arguments, I guess because you know I'm right

its incredible how bluepilled the average Sup Forumstard is now

When did I claim anyone never lied?

I'm saying Trump lies so much it's just part of his character.

dailywire.com/news/4834/trumps-101-lies-hank-berrien

>You know, if the Secret Service runs up to me, I might take a moment to stop talking and take in what's going on around me.

except thats not what happened. they ran up BECAUSE she shut down and the guy had to talk her back into talking again.

Keep denying the reality of the situation if you want to though lol

that is the point, when you're on camera 24/7, you make a few silly faces. It's just going to happen. Doesn't mean you're having a seizure.

Triggered.

>thinks the best way to save animals is to kill them
>use guns
>'Merica

I can't wait for Russia to run the USA. Finally.

I don't think Hillary lies.
I think Hillary is so batshit insane that she actually does believe whatever she is saying at the time.

That does it we need more immigration.
#NotAllCriminals #ImWithHer

> November, 2016
> Hillary rises to 270
> Obama starts fist pumping half nigger hand in the air, screaming, "O--BA--MA---CARE, O--BA--MA---CARE"
> Jeb Bush rejoicing as that bad man can't make fun of his brother and father anymore
> Giant monitor had been stolen by nignog, set up in Detroit so “they” could watch
> Hundreds of thousands of cars stolen so they could flock in to rejoice as a crowd
> Gorillas of the inner city zoos take their glocks out and go a killing spree of whites, as now it's officially official that they can't do anything wrong
> looting and rape raises by thirty thousand percent, as illegals have started flooding the borders
> every computer browsing Sup Forums explodes due to the massive amount shitposting on /pol
> Bill leaves the stage early for late night preparations
> does his first cokey bum snort from a hooker that he will have to kill shortly
> rednecks finally see the news of the news and automatically rape the nearest relative
> leaked video of Bernie gets released
> sitting in his living room, rejoicing, as his profits have been maximized
> previous head of F.B.I. gets his job back
> companies instantly seize the opportunity, hostile buyouts occurring everywhere
> wall street separates the gap between classes by 169 percent
> Trump’s kids start blowing each other
> Trump sees this
> realizes that he can’t shove his toupee in his daughter’s pooper
> realizes that she doesn’t want him
> Trump takes the leap
> shotheardroundtheworld.webm
> Trump is dead
> Hillary hears this news, decides to end the night
> goes to the oval office to meet Bill
> he’s waiting there for her in full leather gear; hands tied, nipple holes showing, choke collar in effect
> all white, cis males are dead
> tumblr overtakes everything
> all that’s left are genderfluids and minorities
> the night ends, it’s all over
> Madam President has won

> all of our faces

She obviously does this sometimes to give her time to think (ie. make up lies). So healthy, so fit to rule

How much is the Clinton campaign paying you?

its an economic incentive to make sure the animal population doesnt go extinct you middle class retard.

If people are making money off of people hunting the gazelles or whatever, then they are going to make sure that the gazelle doesnt go extinct.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVTmt1pa7xI

>btw, Trump's kids go on safari and murder fucking elephants.

Jesus Christ go back to fucking facebook please.

So glad you've got the on-stage POV and can see what she's seeing.

if money is involved, it's not about saving animals. It's about making money, fucknut

go back to your fine job at McDonalds

no shit you fucking baby. The point is they are actually doing something while you just virtue signal on social media to your gay friends.

go fuck yourself you idiotic teenager

Thank you, Madame President and Fearless Leader! Together you have made the United Snakes an international laughingstock.

shrillary paid troll

but I don't care about elephants. I was pointing out that what she said during the YouTube video was not some crazy episodic nonsense. It was about the protesters causing chaos.

People like you don't stop to think before speaking, unlike our next President.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#plus

*licks tears*

And you crying about animals dying is just trying to appear morally superior to other people without having to put effort into doing anything about it. Meanwhile what they do helps their society all you do is bitch and moan on anonymous image boards in order to get a little sense of joy in your life whenever you write a clever reply and hit that post button.

>Let's vote for the candidate who has seizures and never accomplished anything in her life!

>Trump said something mean about a brown person once

THATS IT! FLOOD THE COUNTRY WITH 2 MILLION IMMIGRANTS!

Are you sure the introduction isn't Madam Prisoner?

She will always be Queen Hillary to me.

Because only royalty is above the law, like she is.

Just taking a guess here that this is your source, right?

>I was pointing out that what she said during the YouTube video was not some crazy episodic nonsense. It was about the protesters causing chaos.

>moving the goalpost after you get utterly BTFO

lol we already covered that point to you retard. she goes to lala land after 1 fucking protester says something. Shes mentally unfit to be president.

now fuck off retard. Im smarter than you

(((())))
to move to Russia yep, anyway how much do they pay you to shill for them Shlomo

i think you mean Trump instead

I'll call her Lord Rodham.

time to rev up the ovens

this guy knows what's up. I guarantee you that after the next debates (which hillary will stroke out on and people will say she's just emotional) Bill will be "sick" and she will attack Trump saying "how can you support someone saying XYZ about a woman dealing with a dying husband?". She will literally kill her own husband to be president. A dangerous individual

Look at them catch Trump in this bold faced lie the nerve of those fucking republicans

Didn't know she was that good...

Sorry,
I don't argue politics with butt-hurt teens who aren't old enough to vote.

man, you fucking got him

What the hell is this crap?

Democrats getting their numbers wrong and their facts confused, but getting a pass because it was "partially true?"

Republicans getting flamed on all sorts of individual statements, and not even comparing those statements to the democrat opinions on the same issue?

It stinks like last week's toilet paper.

>having the choice between a douche and a turd.

Good luck with that 'murrica.

Not just any turd. That's a turd sandwich.

SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFOSHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO SHILLS GTFO

Let's get to know our new President!

youtu.be/7LYRUOd_QoM

And

youtu.be/9IOpbj8ajZs

Thanks Hillary.

POSTING LOUDLY

Like she did after the vote rigging and election fraud. Good thing Kaine gave Schutlz the DNC chair so it could all happen and he be chosen as VP for the fraudulent ticket. So many coincidences with the Clintons and those that have served them through so many decades.

It will be easier since Hillary made sure Russia gets 20% of all American premium uranium after getting laundered bribes.

sure kid

Hello, Correct The Record! Pity history shows your shilling is a lie and fruitless. Enjoy the nickel for your post!

Think less, read moar.
Trump is a lunatic too, but this is a Hillary thread, so ... I was talking about Hillary.
Batshit insane.

Symptoms of vascular dementia include:

- problems with planning or organizing, making decisions or solving problems
- difficulties following a series of steps (eg cooking a meal)
- slower speed of thought
- problems concentrating, including short periods of sudden confusion.
- problems recalling recent events (often mild)
language - eg speech may become less fluent
visuospatial skills - problems perceiving objects in three dimensions.