Canadian here. Just wanted to say I am sick and fucking tired of hearing about the American presidential race...

Canadian here. Just wanted to say I am sick and fucking tired of hearing about the American presidential race. It's all over our media. I hear about it every morning on every radio talk show. Could you goddamn Yankees just put a fucking sock in it, for 5 fucking minutes?
And by the way, DON'T COME TO CANADA because your retard political coin-toss loser didn't win. We don't want you here. Fuck off. I seriously hope half your population kills themselves because your stupid red/blue/whatever shit-for-brains candidate lost. Yes. 150,000,000+ Americans can just kill themselves. Fuck off you fucking hosers.

Hungry? Eat a tacos

No matter, who wins, America is the real loser. You guys are all fucking retards for letting this happen.

A FUCKIN LEAF

The presidential election is important to Canada because the next president gets to decide whether or not you or any other country gets to live.

That's fucking horseshit you americans are too fucking retarded for your president to make a decision

Don't think the USA as an only thing we depend upon. There are already tons of countries who hate USA all alone. Suck your dad's asshole.

This is true.

VIVE LA FRANCE
^^

>never heard of nuclear weapons
>never heard of executive powers
>doesn't realize how much conservatives love destruction and warfare

Chill, hoe.
Just turn off the radio.

Just get it over with and kill yourself now, both candidates are retards

Canada is a loft apartment above a really great party-Robin Williams

its pretty obvious that you canadian bitches are below us, sucking our dicks

Typical American, can't read a map

canadian here, only the people who are voting for these idiots are to blame, most of them just want happiness like any sensible person

>only the people who are voting

So the non-voters are at no fault, despite failing to take any action? I say they are equally responsible for the consequences

I meant the ones who voted trump and hillary up to the point where they are, of course people not voting aren't helping, but the only ones to blame are the ones voting for the wrong people

I'm pretty sure 90 percent of the people within the US also don't know how the fuck this happened, and would like to kill themselves.

We have 2 candidates with the lowest approval ratings of all time practically, in a fucking election. No one is happy except backasswards trailer trash and crazy militant feminists.

Just nuke us already.

People get the government they deserve.

American now has to pick one of two complete retards, and it is entirely the fault of political apathy and illiteracy. So yeah, that's why I don't even to want to hear about the race. It's their own stupid fault.

yea i'm sick of hearing about this shit

but you know what? canadians are ready to dive down any americans throat about how awesome our country is at the drop of a hat

literally any discussion regarding USA society/politics/etc and theres the fucking canadian saying they feel bad things are so much better in their town

SAGE THIS SHIT, YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THIS /b

lol canada isn't awesome, it's barely better than the US at this point

yes... my moms side of the family is american and my dads is canadian and im really tired of hearing people saying how much they hate americans. they're just people

only a canadian could meme that well

pretty much

USA just has more people and a 1000x better economy

atleast our politics are sensationalized as much as USA

*aren't

FUCKIN STARS AND LINES

here's the thing

nothing wrong with refugees/immigrants

the important factor is HOW MANY YOU LET IN

I think canada took in like 100 000 which isn't bad we hear nothing about them compared to the shit show germany

Do you have room up there for one more?

we only allow in successful immigrants

if you got the cash then you'll get your customary northern igloo and maple syrup membership card

Fuckin this

>this is nothing like they said on Degrassi