Anyone know any good moba's other than League...

Anyone know any good moba's other than League? I recently hit plat 2 and when I have free time and don't want to play ranked but want to play a moba normals are always a stomp. Anyone suggest any games?
Also I don't like Smite or HotS.

DoTA2

Y not dota 2 friendo?

I don't have too much fun with it. I either do good and get flamed by my team for something random and the enemy team for something random. Or get stomped and get flamed by my team for feeding and made fun of by the other team. People are more toxic in that game than league :(. The community kills it for me.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

dota

That looks even worse than league

then why the fuck did you not list that in mobas you dont like? Did you want to have this conversation with people? fucking b8 m8.

Well anything else than these four is kinda shit tier
(that I know of atleast)

I just thought if I said I didn't like it people would instantly jump to the assumption that I don't like it b/c it's DotA and that's that. I've actually played it, just not a fan.

Heroes of the storm.

>Also I don't like Smite or HotS

Heroes of Newerth, old, but still well kept by the company

Im with the OP

Anything casual, with an OK community and if possible not resource intensive (GPU is broken, so i have to use IGP atm...)?

That was one of the games I looked at. Are the Devs still updating it user?

Strife, gigantic, dragon something something lol, pirate moba, HONE,

HONE?

>
>HONE?
Heroes of new earth.

Tbh I recommended strife. It was decent.

I played it a bit. The Devs gave up on it however. It was alright, but with the devs leaving it the game is kinda just not worth playing.

League has wierd looking 2D models lel and a lot of Champs have garbage models

Thanks for suggesting not a single game. And the 2d models were a thing in like 2009, as in the closed beta.

i also think he meant it looks worse in terms of gameplay because someone solo 1v5 a team

Dota 2 best moba

Thats a hero that has a LOT of items for 22 minutes. If you let PA ahead she will do that to you. She also has passive evasion and crit, and none of them built items to go through evasion and didnt build a passive disabling item. Dota isn't like league where you just face roll people cause you can buff every single stat including FUCKING SPELL DAMAGE. Dota takes a lot more skill, has more in depth mechanics, takes more teamwork, AND YOU CANT INCREASE YOUR FUCKING SPELL DAMAGE

Y no smite? I like it because it has all the math but it's not a point and click adventure

Git gud. Also you can mute people. But forreal if you weren't bad you wouldn't get flamed.

Kek, he suggested dota you halfbrain.

Dota2 not for you. LoL is casual

If you want to man up, Atlas Reactor

Well, now you can with Aether Lens (+8%) and with int, but it's something menaningless like +1% spell dmg every 16 int, so...

yes

Apparently Awesomenauts is good. Or wait for Paragon. There's Magicka Wizard Wars, or even Overwatch technically counts as a moba.
Or just play Brawlhalla for the lulz.

>Atlas Reactor
Aether lens is the only item in the game that increases spell damage, and at 8% its negligible. You don't buy it for the spell damage, you buy it for the range.

Oh and also 1 point of int is 0.6-0.7% spell damage increase. So basically nothing.

That was the whole point of the post, that you can TECHNICALLY increase it with an item, or even items that give you INT, with the new changes. It is still negligible, but we knew that already ... at least spells aren't that useless in the lategame anymore.

Spells have never been useless in lategame bruh. Eventually peoples bkbs are going to be 5 seconds, and the longer the game goes, the more valuable stuns,slows, and silences are. Whats your MMR?

>8% increased damage is negligible
If you're gonna point that out, then most point increases are negligible. When you get an item with a good passive, or items that have good synergy, THEN it's meaningful.

3.6k scrub here, was 4k but, between lack of motivation and peruvians... well, you know how it goes.

Also, CC spells are always relevant. But the fact that you can now increase even a bit your spell damage is huge for supports, they can at least somewhat scale and farm the creeps that keep getting stronger, as well as somewhat still pose a threat to those 3k+ HP beefy heroes.

Also this
Never in the history of dota has dagon+ethereal + other items has been so relevant, even in pro DOTA, remember TI6, dem dagon comebacks. Icefrog showing some love for the shitty wizards.

That EG comeback happened cause sumail had an eblade. Sure, aether lens does help increase your damage but does it really increase it more than something like a veil? A veil benefits your whole team, not just you. And I cant remmeber but I don't believe most of the EG members who bought the dagons even had aether lenses. Yes, aether lens does in fact increase your spell damage by 8%, but on a spell casting nuker, are you really going to use a slot for that 8% rather than getting a better item? No.