How does that make jew feel? JOOBOOOI

How does that make jew feel? JOOBOOOI...

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Interracials_nsfw/comments/4it9w0/riley_reid_petite_teen_tries_a_huge_bbc_in_her_ass/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

meh. i'm fucking a black girl currently. call us even.

but when you breed your child will not be a real jew.

There's 7 fucking billion people in the world why would it matter to anyone?

How much they paying you to post these?

Why are jewish women leaving their jewish husbands to be with black men? It's a very popular trend right now. How can jewish men even compete?

They do it for free.

not gonna lie that is an awesome angle

Yes I also have noticed this is a currently a popular trend

why would i want a child, jew or not?

In many parts of the world sex is also a way to wage war. In wartorn countries the act of having sex with enemy women is a way to inflict more injury to your enemies pride and a way of striking at the very root of the enemy society.

Now, Black people has suffered enough and almost exclusively this suffering can be traced back to the white race and the hundreds of years of exploitation, slavery, colonialism and genocide, not to mention the racism that seems to be such a fundamental part of the white society. Is it then surprising that black people feel like they are at war with white race?

No, of course not. Its not just understandable but also a sound reaction to the injustice and racism they are subjected too. And their answer is to strike back at the white man through the white girls. Mothers, daughters, wifes and girlfriends become the new battlefield where war is fought. Black cocks are the spears that slowly but surely is stabbing the white race where it is most vulnerable. The white girls fertile wombs become the black Africans allies when it comes to the battle for the white race future.

The act of interracial sex is not just sex but a victory over the white man. BM/WF becomes politics and a way for the oppressed to strike back at the oppressors.

>the feels when you live in the middle of no where with no black men who are apparently hung likes gods
>literally a barbie doll but can't find a big dick
:(

Well once they got herpes only niggers will touch them.

well you never know.
you fuck her so you could knock her up.
and its only a real jew when the female is jewish right?
are you even a real jew you joo?

Jenna Haze isn't Jewish. You're thinking of Jenna Jameson.

Is that the whole point of this?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class whites. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the whites all it would take to destroy this community is one black bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% white town until suddenly a couple of black bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic white husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the white women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their black children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior black bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse. This colonization relies on the attraction of mentally inferior white women who existed through history as carriers of the black master race.

>Jenna Haze isn't Jewish.
ohh.. right, i forgot... noone is....

your dad must be disappointed in you. Hahahahaha

i'm no fool. i always wrap my tool.

also she's on the pill and pro-choice. i'm not worried

>and its only a real jew when the female is jewish right?

according to wikipedia, yep.

>are you even a real jew you joo?

i'm whatever you want me to be.

except muslim. that seems like a poor choice

its a little weird that you went out of your way to find a picture that contains this many black cocks

or did you already have it saved? it would explain a lot.

Black men fuck white girls in 2016 by the dozens, most pathetic racists try to deny it, or rationalize it, but its happening on a much wider scale.

It's true, none of you will ever have children, but if you did, your daughter would get blacked, time to get used to that, this isn't even cuckold shit, it's just reality.

Yeah sure, maybe she marries a white guy, but inbetween she will get fucked by black cock, the old ways of 'hurr durr, she better not have sex once with a black....", forget that, majority of white girls try black cock at one time or another, you will have to share a girl with black cock but most of you won't get laid so whatever.

Black men are superior to the white race, white race is awkward, fap to 'hentai', semi-gay (read roman history) and very feminine.

Most traps are white, brazilian, and asian. Black men are alpha men and they are fucking white pure Nordic and American women daily and there is absolutely nothing you pathetic tiny cuck racists can do about it save cry yourself to sleep.

>"m-muh day of the r-rope! k-kill all racetraitors"

Never gonna happen. Besides, America is a Judaized and negrified nation, accept and embrace your fate, breed out the mental anti-social genetics that exist in your inferior white genetic code.

Black men have healthy DNA, we all came from Africa originally.

I feel like I've seen this bullshit liberal propaganda tumblr raid thread 11 times in the last hour.

it's borderline fascinating how dedicated you are to this cuckold fantasy of yours.

you*re not a real joo

Beta cuck

this pic is amazing

Diamonds

You never had control, you just had money and power, but money and power doesnt prevent their minds from wandering off to more masculine races, all the money and power doesnt change the fact that you have become more and more femenized as a whole.

You can do all the crossfit you want, slap on as many tattoos as you want, in the end, you are still a weak ass white boy, and your women know it. and deep down you know it, which is why youve been so god damned angry at everyone else in the world

Well spoken, you have to be a white man fetishist.

I would be hella sad to be a cracka. I would have the weakest genetics and all my women would be with colored people. Whites are also 85% of all pedophile cases. Whites can't stand in the sun because they get cancer. Subhumans.

yes, because the people that are so stupid that they burn down black owned businesses that they directly benefit from/use in their own town are smart enough to wage psychological war against the most powerful race on earth. Think before you post next time

dude, the cuckolding fetish is cool and all but this shit is just really sad

>blacks suffering

rofl

Look here white boy. What exactly would be wrong with people wanting to live more "primitive" lives if it ain't hurting your ass to begin with?

Even today we still have people living their lives by so called "outdated" ways of living yet they are perfectly happy with that and not harming your ass one bit. This is why you whites are called devils. You do nothing but fuck with other peoples, nations and each other. You try to police the world when the world doesn't necessarily ask for you to begin with.

How much do they pay you? I wanna earn my cash by just making shitty Sup Forums threads too

in no way are you prohibited to try join a tribe in africa and live the life you speak off.

Sad that she is getting AIDS at such a young age.

>and all my women would be with colored people.

This is what niggers actually think.

pretty good

full

reddit.com/r/Interracials_nsfw/comments/4it9w0/riley_reid_petite_teen_tries_a_huge_bbc_in_her_ass/

Us whites have taken to throwing enemy babies from cliffs and smacking them against walls until the crying stops. We will do it again if need be.This has literally zero chance of coming to fruition

White bois be like

How about not a webm?

Again with the arrogance. White nations STEAL resources from other countries and then claim moral superiority over these races as if it is there fault. Nobody can stand up to an army with primitive technology.

What you are doing is rationalizing your white evil nature. What I am doing is pointing out whites are evil. What you are also doing is confirming this the more you continue to post.

If you whites create terminators that go rogue and start killing your asses are you going to make excuses? You faggots better not If we go by those posts earlier.

UNDERMOTHERFUCKING RATED POST BECAUSE OF FILE NAME

you fucking white girls wont do allot though. good luck though.

The funny thing about this fantasy is that its white presence changing and adapting black neighborhoods. Your fantasy scenario has literally never happened, all the while hood after hood is getting gentrified pushing you further and further down the ladder.

Look at all those paid actresses, its almost as if they had some kind of financial incentive to do that stuff.

gross wtf

yes, because building infrastructure and paying natives for literally doing nothing (like Panama, believe me I lived there) is a terrible thing. Ever notice how the poorest and hungriest nations are the ones whose land has no resources or other value?

its probably a legit black college student

I'm a Colombian living in Sweden, and you know what guys ? I love fucking white sluts

>How does that make jew feel?

About the same as this makes me feel. It's a picture of a black guy doing his job, and good for him. I'd do it too if I could.

DAYUM who dat

אמא? לא

piper perri

>tfw not even a cuck just black

Leave the white guys that like this alone. Its pretty good stuff

Bump

I think you must live in a wierd alternate reality than most dudes....you do realize these wome are paid performers?? do you know that even YOU or I could pay them their standard fee and do a scene with them right?? or do you think they only do black ppl and for free????

i could take a little time, a little time to think things over....better read between the lines, incase if i need when im older. ohhhohhh, this mountain i must climb, feels like a world upon my shoulder

I feel kinda great since I'm a light skin Colombian in Sweden and oh man I like to fuck these white sluts so much

>implying the fathers would stick around for two kids.

sauce on the girl please~!

Look at pic related. We will not be beaten by subhuman niggers.

Oh, looksie, another sad niggerbait bread...

No, we're angry because you fuck up everything you touch. Look at Geemany, look at Sweden, look at Detroit. Niggers and Islam fucked all that up. That's why we're angry.

We colonized and modernized the world. The Zulu war shows that a nigger with a stick can't beat a guy with a rifle.