I mean if you want to think this is a pokemon thread too go for it cause it's the same shit

i mean if you want to think this is a pokemon thread too go for it cause it's the same shit

but

g/f/u/r

Why not both?

granted

pigs are shit

yep
im sure julian would love it

as long as he doesn't dump...kinda

holy shit that image is 20/10
I'm dead

Hrmm, interesting argument.
But if someone thinks worse of me for my impediment then I don't much care for them. So it's easier to weed out those type of people, I guess.

Also, mind posting more katia?
A friend of mine likes posting her and always is looking for new katias

And now I'm choosing to not tell you anything at all.

Weeding out those people isn't always an option, both because sometimes those people may hold some measure of power over you and because you will seldom encounter people who are open about their disdain for your aberration. Most people in civilized society judge silently. But it does change how people perceive you, whether you recognize it or not. You may be passed over for a job offer, a promotion, because of it, alienate a potential romantic partner who can't quite reconcile your positive traits with that flaw. There are many personal flaws that could cause such situations, but not all of them can be fixed by your own power.

I'm not sure how a water/dragon gyarados might've actually fared in gen 1. I'd imagine it would've done much better without the threat of starmie, gengar and lapras sporting thunderbolt ohko'ing it.

Yea, people might be quiet about it, but word does go around, which is mighty helpful.
>You may be passed over for a job offer, a promotion, because of it
Then fuck 'em, I'll find somewhere else.
> alienate a potential romantic partner who can't quite reconcile your positive traits with that flaw.
I disdain relationships

It would've been good, for sure. Flying/water is a great typing everywhere EXCEPT gen 1 where everyone and their sister has electric coverage.

You wouldn't KNOW if that was what sunk you in a scenario, again because people are generally polite if they can help it. Honestly, you're just sabotaging yourself.

Perhaps.
But would people really do that simply because I pronounce artist as autist?

Just don't try to describe yourself as artistic.

Seemingly irrelevant traits and flaws in individuals are provably major barriers to success. The incomes of lawyers in the united states is directly correlated with the height of the attorney. People with deeper voices, both male and female, are more successful than their soprano counterparts. Never underestimate the capacity of man to be influenced by shallow perception.

I once said that to a girl when she started singing to a song playing inside a store.
The look on her face was damn near priceless.
Hrmm, I'll keep that in mind.
But my dyslexia, and the fact that I trip over words if I'm flustered or what have you, can't be helped (to the extent of my knowledge)

Dyslexia is a bit easier to masque since it's not going to be omnipresent in every interaction, as a speech impediment is. A speech impediment is going to hurt how you're perceived from the word go. And as far as stuttering when flustered, this is mostly rectified by not permitting yourself to become flustered. Composure is a skill that can indeed be learned.

It's time for me to go out and hangout with people. I'll catch you later

Actually, it'd be from the word 'word', not the word 'go'.
Hah, cheap laughs.
>by not permitting yourself to become flustered
Easier said than done, my man.

Bye bye, baby.

Self-deprecating humor, as disarming as it is, is unlikely to help your situation. No one said it would be easy, in any case. Some things worth doing are easy, but some aren't.

Thank you for katia posting, I'm sure my friend will be appreciative.

Hah, over the years I've become a master of that, I love making people laugh.

Again, I'll keep it in mind.
But I am just a college student and havent the time nor money to invest in an SLP

If you don't have the resources for therapy, you can work on it yourself as well. You're fortunate to live in an age where the completed wealth of human knowledge exists at your fingertips.

I've tried doing it myself, and failed.

Which doesn't necessarily mean it can't be done. Vocal training is only made viable by repetition.

Perhaps, but I've lost hope in doing it myself.

Don't condemn yourself to failure.

3late for that, my friend.

:^)

Its funny that image exisits, because thats exactly how i described him looking when i was telling my brother about him lmao