So I just shaved my own head because I'm going bald at 22 but I look fucking awful. Like REALLY fucking awful

So I just shaved my own head because I'm going bald at 22 but I look fucking awful. Like REALLY fucking awful.

I already have no confidence and I start a new job next week.

I want to kill myself. How long should it take for it to be at least short and shitty?

:(

A month.

Post a pic.

Hair grows about 12 centimeters a year, so one every month, a third of a millimeter a day.

pic?

1/4 of an inch a month
1/2 an inch if lucky

Fuck I'm in the same boat, thinking about shaving my head bald spot at 23. Post pic and I'll tell you for real

Wear a nice hat that suits your style, like a fedora

Take some hair pills from vitamin shoppe. They really work to accelerate hair growth

Nah I honestly can't post a pic. My head is weirdly circular I got bullied for it as a kid.

Fuck my life

I am a gypsy and if you post a clear picture of your balding I will cast a spell to make it re-grow.

I am 100% serious.

>got a bad haircut now I'm gonna kill myself
#justmillenialthings

Luckily you are going bald, so you don't have to worry about your hair growing back in.
>just trying to help
>50 here. Full head of long luxurious hair.

pic and timestamp or gtfo

start bulking you faggot

strong, bald dudes get the pussy pass

Just wear a beanie every day. It will be cold soon. Or grow a beard to balance out your gross bald head. Or tattoo your head like a fucking viking.

If you are going to have the balls to kill yourself you will need to have the balls to give us a picture.

femanon here. show me the picture. maybe you are not that bad looking.

ye tru

This is Sup Forums man it will be gone from the Internet in 10 mins, I was born with a head looking like the moon man. I can help you build a frame

dude just post a picture. nobody cares about your head... hide/blur your face if you want to be anonymous. we will not bully it's fukin internet. who cares if others say bad things about you

>femanon here. show me the picture.
Hmm, dubs, maybe it is YOU who needs to show the picture. A timestamped picture of your tits!

key to not getting made fun of is to not give a fuck about it.

just walk around like you've always been bald.

Dude dont worry.
Look at the pic.
It is me.
Yeah i am a bit old but hey i get bitches all day no matter my bald head.

....ahem

are you going to make us ask or??

This is the Sup Forums I know & love.

Grow out some facial hair. it will help

Become one of those 'always wearing a hat' people - Just don't make it a fedora. A beanie or similar might work. Or a baseball cap. Or pretend that you have cancer and get sympathy pussy - Plus you can fake that you got cured later on and people will be like "Whoa, it's a miracle! Let's have sex!"

post pic of both heads

You have to own the bald before it starts looking good.
No one looks good mopping while bald, OWN IT.
Keep a bit of a stubble and let your facial hair match in length.
Occasionally shave it all baby smooth to remind people you're in control of how you wanna look.