So, why don't you own a gun?

So, why don't you own a gun?

bamp

illegal

That never stopped criminals. Try again

'Cos they're pretty boring and most of the people who are concerned about them are retards.

I prefer vidya.

Oh, so you like video games like, pewdiepie? That boring, annoying retard?

>mindless entertainment as opposed to learning a skill

I have a lever action marlin .30-.30, but it's in my brother's possession at the moment. I don't hunt, he does. I have been wanting to get a handgun though. I've been thinking of a S&W model 686, 7 shot, .357 revolver.

Because it would make suicide an easier and impulsive action. They are neat, tho.

I want the 686 competitor myself. the 686 is my favorite revolver.

>I'm too lazy/retarded/overall worthless to learn a skill
>Better stick to mindless entertainment that accomplishes nothing, does not better me as a person and serves absolutely no purpose

You should consider self-homicide.

because im fresh in to college and schools dont like students with guns
>real reason: cant afford

I don't own any g7ns whatsoever. I'm a good american cuck. No need to worry about me fbi and/or atf. No means to repel you or any of your pet niggers from doing what you will with me, my land, or my women.

Because I own several guns.

Because I'm a britfag :(

Because I live in the UK where literally everything is illegal

Because apparently in my country it is impossible to get a licence if you are bipolar. Fuck you cuckdeau

Goddamn, what a bunch of uptight fagtwats

Devices designed for assault, dumb ass.

Only useful to persons with an equal number of teeth and brain cells.

All gun people are the same, crashing bores with shit lives.

what if your AR is intended for defense? Dumbass

>Only useful to persons with an equal number of teeth and brain cells.

So you ARE a gun person.

Crashing bores? What are you, some dort of euroqueer?

i can't handle prison

I would if I could. Illegal in my country.

I'd have enough guns to arm a section if I had the chance.

> small calibre rifle
> defense
That is what shotguns and large calibre handguns are for you nigger

>2016
>thinking a shotgun is a superior defensive weapon

You do know what happens when a projectile traveling almost 3000fps suddenly hits a soft target suddenly destabilizes, right?

AR does NOT stand for assault rifle

>assault =/= mass murder

assault isn't even necessarily physical violence you poor gun cucks have to underplay and misrepresent every fact about your argument to not seem like underdeveloped children with gun fetishes

And it it DOESN'T hit your supposed soft target?

Britfags can into guns doe. They just can't use them for their intended purpose. Can you guys have blank guns like the Germans? I hope not. Sooner or later the criminals are gonna catch on and people are going to start dying.

I just bought one recently, fucking love it.

Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning?

>calibre

Britain, you don't know shit about funs.

It's a .22, yeah.

It's going 2.5x faster with 2x the bullet weight.

The frag range is 100-150m depending on the bullet weight. Shit yaws and keyholes inside of you.

If a nigger breaks in to my house, I want to paint the wall with his guts, not make him angry with a peashooter

What is this shit about a tv license? Fucking britbongs I swear dude.

What are you even trying to say?

Motherfucker, they either know damn well, or don't care. They want to live in a world where everyone is a defenseless rabbit like them.

Pretending they care about facts is literal non-meme autism.

> britbongistan
Or literally any english speaking nation outside the us.

Touche'

>we need to be more like Britain

And people say we're big brother. These fags got it down to a whole new level. Shit they even advertise it. If these signs started going up here we'd have riots.

Christ, that's some 1984 stuff.

I don't need one tbh

>Assacre

But do you want one?

Yes but I'd only use it for self defense

I've been wanting one. Recently went with family and rented firearms and shot my first AR-15, a 12 gauge shotgun, and a glock 43 (didn't like this one). Now I really want an AR-15. Shit was so fun.

>mfw I was shooting at the range

>Because i own 2

Yay guns

Just become outlaws faggots

because I don't honestly believe that I need one.

until something happens and then you do. Working in firearm sales, ive seen it too many times. Person dislikes guns but knows they are better off with one in case they need it.

I mean, I like to believe I'm intelligent enough to avoid a situation where I'd need one, and the only place I go regularly where I might actually want one is my work place, where I can't have one.

How do you avoid randomly being assaulted in public or even your own home? You act like trouble asks for permission.

The problem wouldn't be you. Its the irrational faggot who needs to be shot that causes the whole problem.

Guns help people kill people. And I refuse to be a part of this senseless destruction. Also, im black, and reasonably tall. People dont mess with me.

I do.

>senseless destruction
Defending yourself from criminals isn't senseless.

I do

>Not wanting to purge criminal scum

Because i live in a country that lets me fuck 16 year olds instead.

And muh pistol

I can own guns and have sex with 16 year olds in my state. Way to try and 1 up me.

>Guns help people kill people. And I refuse to be a part of this senseless destruction.

I hope you don't pay taxes then.

Dude, its called jab, and cross.

That I do friend.

Because I have no use for one?

so paying to buy a gun for yourself is bad but paying to bomb children is a-ok? i'm not following your logic.

They are children borne from the islamic terroist regime, as heartbreaking as it is to say this, they would suicide bomb us as isis's command if it meant that isis would spare their parents.

Someone keeping their distance with a gun will probably have the upper hand.

You're still participating in "senseless violence" then. You just either don't know it or choose to rationalize it.

I cant even afford textbooks every semester cant even sell em either

Thats an ugly ass plane srsly looks like a dolphin

So if it's okay to use weapons against people who would harm us from other countries why is it wrong to personally use guns to shoot people who would harm you or your family here?

Then why are they called "assault rifles"

I own several

Leaving the country the first chance I get. Can't really get a gun through customs.

How is pic related

Cause they cost money and I'm too cheap to spend my money on guns/ammo.

Then get one.

by definition, onlt the fully automatic versions are assault rifles. Semi autos in the civilian market are just rifles.

I dont trust myself with one tbh im am depressed fag and sometimes get into those DGAF moods and may shoot myself

I just threw something up there.

Honestly if my country bant guns I'd just keep mine. They would be unbant in 4-8 years anyway.

I own several. Actually Dry Firing now in preparation for IDPA nationals.

Well now u made me hungry :p

You're more likely to be injured or killed if you try to fight unarmed in a self defense scenario.

OH LOOK ITS THE SAME FUCKING THREAD THATS BEING POSTED EVERY HOUR FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS

BETTER START ANOTHER ARGUMENT AND CHANGE PEOPLES MINDS

YOU BUNCH OF FUCKWITS

No.

Now, I have made you happy.

GAfag?

Because I spent my money on a CNC machine so I can actually build my inventions, not sit around masturbating to Rambo fantasies like a 13yo.

Hey thanks user im gonna try that !

$200 brand new and baller AF.

Because i don't have the money to get one