How many of you here have ever taken a life before? Human, animal, doesn't matter

How many of you here have ever taken a life before? Human, animal, doesn't matter
And if so how did you feel before and after

There is no comparison between taking a human life and an animal

Op here okay human then

Killed a frog moving a basketball hoop the other day. Despair, sadness, depression, hopelessness, slight indigestion

I have taken a life...
Infact I did it just a few days ago.
I just couldn't stand it anymore, it was so annoying.
It was just on impuls. I grabbed the next best big and hard object and simply crushed it....I didn't feel anything tho.
Afterwards I just sat down again and continued eating my breakfast in peace...

wait, just to clarify: killing a fly isn't something that people would normally do right? I really am sick in my head, right?

You best go see a mental hospital my friend

>poor trips has slight indigestion

you're probably right.
Would be the best thing to do, I guess. Not only for me, but also for all bugs around me.

Why? What is it that separates us from the animals?

i used to crush the bodies of feeder mice thinking i was helping out the snake

Henry?

>wake up to boyfriend shaking me
>dogs are growling
>boyfriend says he thinks someones in the house
>hand him the phone
>grab my gun
>walk down hall
>someones stealing my shit
>"wtf?"
>guy turns and runs at me
>pull trigger
>stops dead in his tracks
>puts his hand on his chest
>turns to run out the back door
>takes one step and falls forward
>hand reaches towards the back door and then stops moving

It feels like a dream. Like it isn't even happening. It's like you're in a cartoon all of the sudden.

Anatomy

you deserve to get robbed for being a homosexual

nice dubs

I once stepped on a dying insect. Felt squeamish and regretful.

Satisfying

Those are trips

Im not homsex.
My boyfriend is.
My girlfriend is straight.

Killed a bunch of mice.

First time I was hesitant. It was stuck on a glue trap, so I put it in a bag and took a cast iron pot to it. But I didn't swing hard enough. I definitely fucked it up, and it was making all sorts of shitty noise, so I gave it a volley of hard smacks. The bag filled with blood, and I figure it died.

Next times I properly knocked it dead on the first go (with a few courtesy swing to make sure it's dead).

Former British army, Telic 1. Scared as fuck after a week of constant bombardment, felt good brassing up some dude stupid enough to stick his head out on the first attack. Still feels good to this day: we sustained nearly 600 mortars over 200 ish bombardments, repelled 86 ground assaults and took a fuckton of rpgs on the compound. My only regret is not killing more of the cunts.

Killing unnecessarily should make you feel bad... But some people deserve to get killed.

Woh. Didn't saw that coming.

Stupid bigot

Stupid, because it didn't say anywhere that user was a man.

Bigot, because who gives a fuck if it is a man?