"People laughing at Brienne and Tormund in GoT is insane, it is sexual harassment and promoting rape culture...

"People laughing at Brienne and Tormund in GoT is insane, it is sexual harassment and promoting rape culture. She is clearly disgusted and uninterested yet he persists and people love it."

Thoughts?
reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/4ktapl/people_laughing_at_brienne_and_tormund_in_got_is/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/4ktapl/people_laughing_at_brienne_and_tormund_in_got_is/
youtube.com/watch?v=SA0aKjY8K50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is literally the only way to court a woman. and they love it. only fat ugly neckbeards are unfamiliar with it.

>giving a fuck about what reddit thinks, ever
This thread shouldn't even exist

There's no reason someone should be able to make ANOTHER game of thrones thread and link to reddit. It should be a bannable offense, purposely shitting the board up

This
And this Delete this shit thread

From what I've studied, normies (especially women) absolutely love this BrienneXTormund thing.

How is it sexual harassment? He's just looking at her like she's the hottest woman in all of Westeros.

Tormund wants to fuck a giantess. What is so wrong with that? Give that man his giant pussy

Of course they do.

He's the badass wild savage warrior

She's the hardass no nonsense knight

If they had anime designs you could slap then together and put them in a Fire Emblem game it's that clichéd.

sometimes i get these urges where i want to kill people im real life and im scared that one day i will

Yeah, the ugly-ass bitch deserves only a handsome knight in shiny armor.

Are you fucking kidding me? That's literally what sexual harrasment is.

>looking at someone is sexual harassment

You're sexually harassing me right now.

So men should start wearing blindfold now?

No, it's flirting.

Are you guys fucking kidding me right now?

Pretty much everyone in that thread is calling the poster out for being a grandstanding dickhead. Well done rebbit.

Brienne isn't comfortable dealing with any man.

Also, Tormund is a fucking baby murdering savage from beyond the wall. Wildlings' idea of flirting is basically looking at each other and then fucking because they feel like it. He's not going to ask her for consent before he touches her fucking shoulder.

stop

>He's not going to ask her for consent before he touches her fucking shoulder.
>hatesex after a brutal fist fight

I need this

I know, right? Where are all the Civil Bore threads?

>showing interest in someone is rape
These people want humanity to die out, I think that's pretty clear.

>females
>knowing what they want

heh

Do you browse reddit all day just to find dumb shit that you can post here?

so if a woman looked at me with appreciation, that'd be sexual harassment too?

I can perve at men all I want, and men can perv at me. It's human nature, not western culture.

I crave an end to third feminists... Does that count ;_;?

>so if a woman looked at me with appreciation, that'd be sexual harassment too?
No? Harassment = oggling + power

Women don't have power in our society.

I love how up your ass you are.

So those are the only options? Capeshit or GoT? How about discussing some good movie-

>Sup Forums
Oh, right.

nice bait, have a (You)

MOOOOOOODS

>rapist barbarian wildling stares at a woman
>triggered feminazis complain about this

Tormond is actually acting pretty civilized here.

Just do it

>Thoughts?
>reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/4ktapl/people_laughing_at_brienne_and_tormund_in_got_is/
why is this allowed

Yeah, Brienne is so fucking weak she can't handle a guy making lewd passes at her. Poor girl needs our help!

>looking at each other and then fucking because they feel like it
my fetish like magic

kill yourself

If it were up to me I'd have him rape her and then she'll fall in love with him. It's the only thing that makes sense to happen and it's by far the most realistic scenario for these characters.

I never got the sense that Brienne's reactions meant that she was disgusted by him, more like, "Why is this weirdo staring at me? What did I do to him?" She's uncomfortable because she's not used to attracting that kind of attention.

From the comments:

>Is that the only episode you've ever watched or did you somehow manage to miss everything that has ever happened to Sansa ever?
"NOTHING BAD SHOULD EVER HAPPEN TO WOMEN IN FICTION"

only if you have a boner while doing it. know the laws fag

>+ power
kill yourself

Yeah I get your point but didn't they use rape as a plot device like, twice in season 5?

I think people should be allowed to be annoyed at that.

this is only true if you are the one that thinks women are powerless, shitlord

>plebbit
>degeneracy theories
fuck off

tormund giving brienne fuckfaces is easily the most amusing thing in the show, so really for a woman to complain about "fun" is not only unsurprising but vapid and banal

literally who cares about women unless you're fucking them

Are you kidding me? Women don't hold power in patriarchal society. On individual level they're just as powerful as men if not more powerful.

>tv and film consists solely of capeshit and got
Mr. Trump, build up this wall!

>GoT is insane, it is sexual harassment and promoting rape culture.

>guy give a couple of suggestive looks at a women
>RAPE

It's fucking fiction. Would you say the same about murder?

if they are just as powerful as men, then who is keeping them from having power in this patriarchal society?

>Looks at the upvotes
>0 points (12% upvoted)

/thread

>Women don't have power in our society.
Men don't have power either, no one does. Power can't be had, it can only be exercised.

>virgin man children babies arguing

she is clearly tsundere as fuck

Of Sansa's? Once, since her storyline was blended with another girl's who was cut from the show.

But, generally, GRRM writes Sansa as a person who survives through abuse and neglect, while remaining a good and, dare I say, "pure" person. She is one of those character archetypes prevalent to his fiction, who seemingly don't interact with any "action" or any war plot, only to be the final surviving and winning protagonist in the end, after all the "actors" have killed each other off.

In the show they are trying to shape her into more of a war-leading queen now, while, I believe, book Sansa will stay a pacifist, yet will somehow end up instrumental in saving the world.

She's not disgusted, she's confused and probably paranoid that she's getting rused again by a man that's actually seemingly into her. Sad fact is that because she got rused in the past she can't look past the actions of those knights that disgraced her and see that this wildling guy is probably head-over-heels in love for the first time in his life.

can't answer?

Can't get sex? Go out :D

don't reply to me or my wife's son ever again

wew you got me. and with that brilliant reply no one will notice that you can't even explain your own post

you're a idiot

obviously tormund sees her as the "bear" he claims to have fucked and sees her more as a challenge than a love interest

I'm starting to unironically believe normies comprise this board

>It's a reddit bait thread gets 500 replies on Sup Forums episode

This. She's the biggest woman he's ever seen and he's imagining the sheer power level of the children they could have.

God damn you can't even make this shit up. First world problems much? Fuck these third wave femicunts.

Waiting for the Jaws scar comparing scene where Brienne shows the scars on her chest from fighting a bear, and Tormund shows the scars on his ass form fucking one.

Yeah, my great-grandfather had the same mindset, was a farmer, chose the woman who could work like a man.

This episode gets way too much syndication.

Carl pls

OP is beta

Says the obvious virgin. The normies like you that only watch the show and can barely read don't even know her backstory, so fuck off.

She was a fucking ugly giant bitch no one liked.
As soon as one guy shows interest, she thinks they're all evil and shit. Which is why she was telling Sansa is wasn't safe.

Brianne is a fucking retard. And so are all these keyboard warriors on Reddit.

Persist to SMILE at her? Are you fucking kidding, he's a wildling, if he wasn't such a nice guy he would try to rape her (and fail, probably)

looking and smiling at a woman is sexual harassment now

>looking and smiling at a woman is sexual harassment now
youtube.com/watch?v=SA0aKjY8K50

>looking and smiling at a woman is rape now
FTFY my man.

clickbait threads in full swing today

Brienne will love it. She will be gorging herself on some wildling cock by the end of the series

It's Sup Forums, all this board does is cater to foot fetishists and meme kino at everything. It's a slightly more hygienic leftist mirror of /r9k/

>ugly woman gets no attention from men

WHY ARE ALL MEN SUCH PIGS THAT ONLY CARE ABOUT LOOKS

>ugly woman gets badass motherfucker to look at her

STOP RAPING HER WITH YOUR EYES YOU PIECE OF SHIT SHE'S A HUMAN BEING

>dat feel when I understand that weird attraction to big bitches
mfw 5'4 and dated a 6'5 chick for a few years

y did i foking read that

this post is all wrong

pls sir can I have more

She's just as awkward when Jaime looks at her, and in the books the 2 of them get even more insanely awkward moments, like when Jaime starts imagining having sex with her and doesn't understand why he's losing his attraction to his far more beautiful sister.

OP on that thread is clearly a troll.

And so is this guy.
Would not be at all surprised if OP made the thread in Reddit and posted it here as a double bait. How the fuck people are falling for this is actually amazing.

It's kind of on the nose. Although the hygienic thing is up for debate.

>Guy brags about his bestiality fetish, kills woman and children etc.
>Somehow looking at Brienne sexually is the worst thing he has done

you find out he respects women and he loves babies

It is a fictional world. Tormund is like a barbarian in both fictional world and real one so ofc he is going to fuck Brienne with his looks and if he ever gets that chance he is going to fuck her like a wild animal, wtf? And i bet she would enjoy that wildling dick of Tormund.

i swear i'm going to kill myself

All he's done was smile and look her in the eyes. If thats what you consider sexual harassment then you should go hang yourself.