Yfw you realize the discussion over the American continent being one or two continents will be over soon...

>yfw you realize the discussion over the American continent being one or two continents will be over soon, because all of it will soon be Latin America

yes gj mexicans

We will go to Canada next, then to Greenland, then to iceland, and then to the UK. From the uk we will invade every european country.

Good

Nah, Mexicans will stabilize at around 40% of the population and then start marrying into the anglo power structure. There's already fifth generation kids with Spanish last names who are so completely Anglocized that they're indistinguishable from other Anglos.

You cannot destroy the eternal Anglo with spics.

This is a satire board, get out of here with your facts and reason.

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡god bless los estados unidos de mejico!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don-t think we want to mess with the caliphate, coexistence is a better solution using the multicultural US and Canada as a buffer.

Except once Mexicans and latinos mainstream the same way as the Irish or the Italians have done in the past there'll be no need.

CHI

Irish and Italians both Anglicized themselves hardcore man. It's actually kinda hard to find people in this country who don't have at least partial Anglo ancestry.

wow thats a big california

>implying there are anglos in america
>implying you can be anglo and catholic

t. paki

>implying you can be anglo and catholic

practically every anglo was a catholic at some point a few hundred years back

I refuse to listen to their shitty accents, build the wall faster Señor Trump por favor

>The columbian exchange was actually a 500 year long plan made by the aztecs.

Was getting genocided part of your plan?

So, is America great again?

We are playing a long game

That is some WE WUZ tier art there, bro

please Murrika, surrender country or we rape your women after next siesta, gracias.

Send latina girls to colonize us mr Chi.
I want to be mexico too.

You are not welcome in Greenland

that's what the americans said too.

it was, we needed you to think you were winning, now you're cucking yourself into oblivion. Everything is going according to the plan
quetzalcoatl wills it

Soon.

ftcfvcyg

Pretty much this. One of my friends who is 3rd generation once offered me kassa-dillas. Americanized as fuck.

>MFW amerifags think trump will kick out inmigrants

Made me and my girl laugh, underrated post m8

Took me a few seconds of "what" to truly kek at this

A couple million illegals like every other president is fine desu.

Actually it's the opposite.