The first X-Men movie is still damn fine. Got a great atmosphere. Wolverine and Rogue are great. J

The first X-Men movie is still damn fine. Got a great atmosphere. Wolverine and Rogue are great. J

RIP user

> trust a few fear the rest

Should've been the tagline for Niggers: The Movie.

I think X2 is an overall improvement honestly, but X-Men is still a great film.

I also really liked The Wolverine, what did others think of that movie?

Beginning is kinda slow and a bit boring on re-watches, but it gets really good once they arrive at the mansion.

That movie sounds a lot more optimistic than Islam: The IMAX Experience tbqh

wtf i watched this and mystique is a villain????

i thought she was leader of the xmen!!!!!!!

>finally try rewatching X2 after years of not seeing it since DVD release.
>years of hearing people talk about it being the best Capeshit film of all time
>make it to corny tornado attack in blackbird
>it's shit.

The Wolverine was great. I like the Japanese atmosphere in the movie but the ending was a little bit weird.

Ive never watched any of the x-men movies. which ones should i watch?

i thought the climax of the film got really silly with the BUT I WASNT REALLY DEAD IT WAS A RUSE WOLVERINE but everything before that was great and comfy as hell

>reddit opinion

first class and DoFP were great. X-men 2 and 1 didn't aged well for me.

yeah but the part when he cut Wolverine's claws was okay. i agree the movie was comfy as fuck.

>it's a "half the cast of your movie just sits in a plane waiting for half the movie while wolverine does everything" episode

that was pretty neat, especially when in the post credits scene he has the bone claws again

the love hotel and seaside town parts of the film were maximum comfy

i don't get why he has his metal claws at DoFP. did magneto helped him to get another pair of adamantium claws?

thats something i was confused about too, and it especially felt out of place with how the X-Men films tend to pay attention to little details, and how he has the bone claws anyway for most of the film due to time bullshit

Reddit loves X2, fuckface

And how would you know that, buttmunch?

Silver Samurai was the worst part of Wolverine 2.

That said, it's a worthy spinoff. I liked it.

first X-men was so fucking underwhelming, Mystique is the only reason worth watching it, X2 is better, yet the entire franchise is underwhelming made by that pedo. Never seen one x-men movie in the theatre and never will as long as Singer's involved

This is another timeline in which Mystique kills a midget in the 70s and goes full dark side with Magneto, she never recovers from it and goes full villain.

Oh you were just memeing...

All but X-men origins. Even X3 had its saving graces and it isnt really much worse than the modern capeshit you already watch.

Watch them in release order.

Magneto can easily take a bit of adamantium from the bones and put it into the claws. After all adamantium is not really indestructible in this movies as seen in The Wolverine

I felt the ending was too comic book like in a movie that was pretty ground based. There was no need for a huge samurai mecha. And Viper really needed a bit of background. It was a shallow character.

X2 > DOFP > X1 > First Class = The Wolverine > Deadpool > The Last Stand > Origins

The Wolverine would rank higher if they hadn't gone full retard in the third act with Silver Samurai.

The Wolverine is boring as fuck tbqhwy

>DOFP is boring as fuck tbqhwy

Fixed.

You have good taste.

Deadpool was a fun comedy but in no way a good movie or a good action movie.

I'd say X2 > Days of Future Past > First Class > X1 > Deadpool > Apocalypse > The Wolverine > The Last Stand > Oranges

You know what happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning?

Halle Berry's career takes two steps backwards.