JAMES BOND PLAYED AS A WOMAN

theguardian.com/film/2016/may/24/jane-bond-gillian-anderson-next-007-twitter#comments

FIRST GHOSTBUSTERS NOW THIS? FUCKING STOP HOLLYWOOD! JESUS CHRIST STOP IT

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20130116/45646
vine.co/v/iEPEHQ7Xzbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's too old man

So was Craig and Edris

> Gillian Anderson (@GillianA)
>It's Bond. Jane Bond.

Why can't a woman still identify as "James", you labelist shitlady?

Kill yourself

good. this franchise needs to be put to sleep for 15-20 years at least. who knows maybe this will be part of the big hollywood bubble bust predicted by spielberg. what good can come out of such a bust... shit , idk, but i wish there was OC for a change. maybe something like a new american new wave of cinema like there was in the late 60s-70s.

I honestly don't care anymore. I'm bitter Risico hasn't been adapted yet. I'll always have the bond novels.

Tom will get it.

Then tumblr and the campus SJWS will get mad about the choice and whine and bitch and moan about the patriarchy influencing media, how our culture still spreads systemic racism, sexism, and that Tom is a cis gendered male who should check his privilege.

It'll be a big giant who-ha, I'll get into an argument with a feminist in my fine arts course, I'll present her with facts, she'll get triggered and I'll just sit by as everything goes to shit.

Rinse, repeat.

Feminism infiltrated Hollywood long time ago, we need nuclear holocaust or alien invasion!

>white
no thanks. white women are barely below white men on the privilege scale. this part needs to go to a minority.

If it's bad, don't go see it. Don't talk about it. Don't even think about it.

This desu

>Getting mad over what gender/race plays a part in a movie.

You guys are SJWs yourselves.

Drown yourself cuck.

I'd rather have her than a nigger to be quite honest familia

Thiss

No, we just want to feed our testosteron spikes with action heroes not politicaly corect heroines. Gtfo neckbeard scum!

Would Hiddleston even want the role? I'd have thought he'd be wary of being trapping in multiple film contracts after MCU.

>wanting someone who fits the role and character

Yeah, totally SJW, completely comparable with people (such as the Guardianistas in the comments of OP's link) that want Idris Elba BECAUSE he's a nigger or Gillian Anderson BECAUSE she's a cunt.

Craig wasn't too fucking old when he started, and I've never supported Idris.

I'm fine with this in the same circumstance that I'm fine with Idris Elba -- if she isn't meant to be the same character but is a new agent taking up the mantle of 007.

Gilliam Anderson is the shit so whatever.

>not wanting a sassy black woman as a Jamie LaBond
y'all raciss or sumthin?!?

Neck yourself cuck

Bond is a white male character.

Hollywood is going full retard now. There will be a backlash eventually.

PS Idris should be the next Lara Croft

Gillian Anderson?! AS BOND?!?!?!

I`m am SOOOOOO cool with that. And I`m a traditionalist as far as bond goes.

I never would have considered her because I never knew she was interested.

I hope it all works out.

So... Suggestion time everyone: For just J alone Ive got:

Jane Bone
Jennifer Bond
Josephine Bond
Jemima Bond
Jamie Bond

clickbait shit. It will never happen.

Is this from the comments in the Guardian?

Jacqui Bond

Daily reminder that feminism is getting stronger day by day.

>Name's Bond....Jane Bond

>clickbait shit.

Um... you realise this is the Guardian, probably the most well-respected publication in the world, right?

this

>Not Emily Blunt

Dropped.

Actually Gillian Anderson is pretty good, would prob still watch.

>the Guardian, probably the most well-respected publication in the world, right?

The guardian is a feminist outlet.

Gas yourself,Pleb.

reposting tweets and speculating isn't journalism desu

No its not. It's a shit media outlet but it's not a feminist tabloid

It's a Sony property, so judging by the utter retardation I'm anticipating that they're going to do something really stupid like this.

Did you guys know that Amazing Spider-Man 3 was going to be an animated feature in two parts, Sinister Six was going to gross two billion easily, and that Spider-Man vs. The Amazing Spider-Man was in the works?

>most well-respected publication in the world

No such thing. All newspapers are considered SJW propaganda trash nowadays. And that's what they are, especially crap like Guardian that delete every non-SJW comment because it's "against their guidelines".

>not letting me scream at cunts and niggers in their comments section is just another form of racism

Poor dear thing.

Tabloid not, but feminist for sure.

Not him but it patently is, obviously that's not all they spout but the Guardian has an anti-male agenda.

Strawman.

>phoneposter
>Steven Universe

Fuck off.

Remember the days when voting with your wallet, and not supporting things you don't like was a reasonable and respectable way to approach something?

>He recognises a shitty cartoon from that picture

Fuck off and take the phoneposter with you

Nah, just mockery, bud. Just mockery.

Nope, hasn't been like that so long as the internet has existed

In his defense, Tumblr Universe's artstyle is pretty damn recognizable given how fucking atrocious it is.

>m-muh serious debate tactics

why don't you peseudointellectual redditors ever just come to terms when you're getting laughed at?

>Remember the days when voting with your wallet

Women do vote with their wallet and support things that lead to less men and more women.

Women love to bash men whenever they can.

I actually think a female bond is cool. As long as they let her be as promiscuous as bond and don't turn her into a feminist poster child.

We just had SPECTRE. Now you want to reboot the franchise again? With the same stories n' shiet? Just like Spiderman?

Well that was fast.

>have the rights to james bond.
>make a female 'jane bond'
>after butchering james bond for over ten years.
>Cast gillian fucking anderson.

We could have had a badass CIA felix movie, but nooooo.

I hope she pegs a lot of white men and then gets dominated in bed by a BBC

The name's Bond...

>Gillian Anderson

This would be so much more appealing if they were trying to sell this as a Bond "spin-off" in the same universe rather than LOL WOMEN CAN B BOND 2! XD and if it didn't seem so tied to all the smug e-feminist bullshit.

I'd be ok if she used "007" (though I'd prefer she used a different number) but at least give her a fucking original name.

>Jane Bond

fuck off
Even if the story was that she was his daughter (which would still be fucking retarded) at least she'd be a technically original character instead of a feminized version of an existing one.

I saw 1 episode of that and i didn't recognized it.

She's not wrong.

who would have a problem with this? unisex sporting competitions would be hilarious.

thelocal.se/20130116/45646

Only if you're deluded and think that she won and not the horse.

German soccer world champs (cunts) were beaten by boys and by seniors (grandpas).

I will literally burn hollywood down if they cast a female Bond

If it's done correctly it'll be fine. Don't make her weak or reliant on others. She must be just as capable as the other bonds but not actively push "IM A WOMAN NOTICE HOW GOOD I AM".

If it's bad don't go see it

There's a few grains of truth in what she says but for the most part yes, she is completely wrong.

Emily Blunt stars at the bisexual transgender MI6 agent 007, AKA James Bond (birth name Jane).

Love interest: Michael Fassbender
Q: Paul Dano
M: Laurence Fishburne
Villain: Emma Watson

BOOK IT

If she's not a redhead, and she doesn't revert the facial surgery she's had done, then I don't care.

Scully or nothing.

Why does James Bond need to be English?

Isn't that tradition tacitly condoning or reinforcing the idea of borders and nation states which we enlightened 2016ers know to be the root cause of all evil?

>Q: Paul Dano
I like it, sounds like an instant classic.

Because Bondis an MI6 agent?

No, you won't. You'll shitpost from your parents' basement like always.

Jesus christ i fucking hate everything

Are the producers married to that idea though?
Xhe could be from any country's secret intelligence agency.
It's not like most of the movies take place in UK anyway.

isn't it about time for a muslim james bond? i mean we're almost halfway through the current year.

LEAVE GILLIAN ALONE REEEEEEE!

So then what SHOULD Bond's age be?

same thing happened with the Brazilian women's team awhile back. They played the national 17U boys team, and got destroyed something like 6-1.

>she gets it
>twitter explodes with support for her chanting down with patriarchy
>year and a half of shooting/.production
>movie is a failure day 1 because most tumblrinas would have to buy two seats at a cinema
>no bond sex scene or suave alpha bar scenes
>daniel craig is invited to opening screenings

I want to believe, Scully

MOMMY!

Why do they want male roles? Surely turning women into men is not the desired outcome of the people pushing this the hardest...?

Are they retarded or something? Why not make her another agent or whatever?

It's just an actress retweeting a fanmade bond poster with her in it and saying she would accept it if it ever happened, the hell are you people twisting your panties about?

George Lazenby was Australian. On Her Majesty's Secret Service is one the best Bond films. He could've had a great career as Bond if he hadn't fucked up, and came out as part of the counter culture back then.

huh

But I don't want to be a racist/misogynist in the eyes of Twitter and Tumbler!

vine.co/v/iEPEHQ7Xzbw

how is this possible

>biology don't matter
>it's actually le social construct!

every SJW argument ever

30 and over

You wouldn't make a white Shaft or a male Lara Croft. Why would you do this?

to even the playing field. it's all about the kyriarchy, my man.

Who actually gives a shit about 007 movies? This series should have been put to sleep a long time ago

?

But they did make a male Lara Croft.

is funny because Lara Croft is the answer to indiana jones, and nathan drake is the answer to lara croft.

I love gillian, but this meme needs to end.

It's just a stupid rumor and no way would it actually happen, but the fact that people are so *excited* over this is what pisses me off. The people who are excited over this are James Bond fans, or even movie fans, but just a bunch of weenies who demand "progressive" roles like this for the sake of it. James Bond is a man, that's one of his character features. He's a man's man, a real masculine human male who does man things.
I would be fine with some kind of female equivalent of James Bond, Agent 004 or something working in the same agency with James Bond. She would be a femme fatale, but on the good side. She would use her femininity on her advantage like James Bond uses his masculinity.

Even the new Ghostbusters are not straight up genderbent versions of the originals and I'm thankful for that. Nobody would believe the fat chick is the new Ray Stantz, or the yellow goggles girl is the new Egon. They may be fucking up Ghostbusters for good, but at least they're 99% retarded and not 100% retarded.

The reason why they made Shaft in the first place is every action hero had been white before that you fucking idiot. i know it's hard for you're 17 year old brain to comprehend but there was actually a time that your parents probably remember when there were zero black people on tv

>ywn be that banana

>you will never suck GIllian Anderson's tits while she jerks you off

why live