Post the last message you've sent to a girl, no matter how faggy it is

Post the last message you've sent to a girl, no matter how faggy it is.

Let's see how homo Sup Forums is.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/fpasS7J.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Te estamos esperando estas 87% tarde apuralo.

"Fuck the movie then, I'll just bring some weed and my dick"

idk
hahahah
ur much better at sucking dicks anyways
specialization of labour
ill leave that to you

m god returns

"I'm not a huge fan of pinapple outside of pizza, honestly. I don't like it's taste solo or paired with many things, but with pepperoni and pizza sauce I really like it." I went full homo.

"Muk"

in reference to what Pokemon she should cosplay

"ok"
wew

>alright user hmu
no doubt

"okay haha"

She hasn't spoken to me in 2 weeks. RIP me

i.imgur.com/fpasS7J.jpg

Not me btw, we stole some faggot's nudes lmao

Oh ok

No that was what I last sent her

Im pretty excited for that burrito yo

"Ok. Cool."

"Ok"

> So... netflix n chill tomorrow?

[spoiler]She said yes[/spoiler]

"Well damn, I hope whatever your bringing doesn't get cold"

but u have to.be my girlfriend!! *snickers nefariously* /thinks to self/ 'man, if this works, I'll get this cute girl to be my girlfriend and I'll ride the cool roller coasters! c'mon, luck be a lady tonight!' *crosses fingers and gulps* s-so.. *adjusts collar and looks firmly* what do you say to my proposal? *waits patiently*

"I love you too"

さようなら

"lol"

"all of teen chat is gross"
she's 18, I'm 19. We bully kids in a teen chat room

"Noice"

>>You didn't do anything wrong. I had some unspoken expectations. I'm going to do my best to put these ideas into words.

1. When you asked to be sexually exclusive I took that to mean exclusively have sex with each other until other, better fitting prospects were a thing and I expected that there would be a conversation about that when the time came. What actually happened I would consider more of an open disclosure situation than a sexually exclusive one.
2. I place a high value on sex and who i have it with. I am not capable of giving less than everything when it comes to sex. And I give it to only one partner at a time. I also expect that the effort is returned in kind. I do not understand how that kind of attention can be spent on two different people without either effort being less that what it could be. So you having impromptu sex with someone else could only be taken a few ways. Not good enough, Not valued enough, a double standard, or a power play.

She is such a darling child

"oh yeah, shit was cash"

>teen chat room

tf are you talking bout nigga?

While you sleep.

user i'm already sick to my stomach, don't make me puke with this shit

You still planing on coming home babe?

"here"

cuck

"Umm??"

If it gets you through

you said you was 18!

"hahaha"

"my coffee made me poop as soon as I got home"
We've been dating for 3 years, poop comes up a lot

"And im curious, what are the panties of the day?"

i'm impressed. whenever i try to take a pic where i'm winking i just look like someone spat in my face

Are you online??

do you two into scat?

"pls respond"

Family: Good!
Non: Aight hmu
She never hmu :(

home, wo ai ni honey babe

"But everything will get better, eventually. It always does"

Chicken I've slept with off and on for years, brother attempted suicide and I'm trying to console her.

Jokes on me, I don't believe that at all.
It's kinda funny, saying that to someone when you don't believe it, and also just tried killing yourself. Fuck.

"Nope"

I'm a man of few words.

not in the slightest, she just told me she was constipated so i responded letting her know i just pooped

I sent a gif of rock Lee blowing love hearts on kik

if you say so

Going fine - want to get the hell out of here lol...in more ways than one

- Sent to my wife earlier today at work. Job has turned into pure shit and I'm a finalist for a few others so want to GTFO soon.

You right, the profile didn't exist until May of this year when she magically generated as his gf in our clan

--backstory-- some random in our clash royale clan (one for my friends and I) joined with his girlfriend and this retard would send messages from the wrong phones and failed at faking his own girlfriend, her facebook page was made the day he joined our clan id post his face but all he has is anime pics and his only friends include his mom

>Ooooooook then
It was to my ex gf isn't that great

Hey a week without seeing you is along time since ill be surrounded by literal potatoes while your up at your cabin :D seriously tho come over tonignt get blackout drunk with me

I wish your ass looked like this (pic related) but you are so fucking lazy and worthless you'll never make me happy

Please don't tell your parents what I did to you last night

Dont want my wife to find out.

"Message me when you get there"

Ouais

"Can't sleep
wanna be with you"

"Stopping for gas"

20 minutes later i was pummeling that pussy

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Okay

"Ouais"

13 is old enough for me, see you at 2

I'm fucking your sister AND your mom behind your back.

And no, I don't care they died in a car accident 3 months ago! They're still better than fucking you!

Yeah it's where it gets all hot and stuff

I sent her pic related.

Response was "Best thing"

"Statistically, you have a better chance of getting hit by a tornado"

(GF was complaining about open carry gun laws on campus)

An oldie, but a goodie

Whatcha doin

"yeah gurl that succ was gud"

"RIP"

"In the grand scheme of things, nothing really matters. I want to do what I want to do; and I'm not willing to sacrifice any of what little happiness I have left for you. An unfaithful partner who compares me to her strung out faggot ass ex boyfriend piece of shit. I am my self god dammit, woman. I am no one but myself. Stop comparing me to him. Stop acting like you know what my future holds. "You're gonna end up just like him, Johnny" "I wanted you to be different but you were just like him" I know who I am; I am the gatekeeper of my own destiny and I will have my glory days in the hot sun."

I guess I'm single now Sup Forumsois

I'll bring the ginger ale

"Get me a 2 liter of Pepsi. Thanks."

"nvm i'm working that day nigger"

Fucking this: «It is no nation we inhabit, but a language.» Thoughts?

"i really wanted to win ti"

kk pick you up in like 10 be outside

>; I am the gatekeeper of my own destiny and I will have my glory days in the hot sun

Paulo Coelho tier, you are problably as faggy as johnny.

Love you too. I add such a nice time with you this weekend

On my way to work on camp after kissing her goodbye at 3:00 am. Had a nice weekend of offroading hunting and camping just us

Yes, I am a redneck who is engaged to the girl he's been dating since grade 11.

"Ok, then. Just let me know next time your free (thumbs up emoji)"

I still haven't gotten a reply :(

can i have the drink

miss you babe

okies, i think i can!!! (she invited me to her birthday at a bar).

That's really weird

"You have to help him"

Totally,

And I mean, Totally!.... Godly Alpha!

your*

>i miss you too honey, how was your day?

context, watching a house, haven't seen her in 5ish days

"I know. And to think people still visit their country. I The UAE's overrated anyway."

yeah i cud see you love nigger cock lol

maybe that's why she never replied...

Your'reur

Have you started touching yourself yet, slut?

>her response: Yes daddy

"Hey happy birthday!"