Is anyone else here afraid to be alone? Any time I'm by myself in a house or apartment, my imagination runs wild...

Is anyone else here afraid to be alone? Any time I'm by myself in a house or apartment, my imagination runs wild. I can't help but wonder if some nightmarish creature will burst out of my closet or tap on my window.

Logically, I know these things do not exist. But that doesn't make it feel any less real at the time.

Also, this typically happens at night. During the day I'm mostly fine.

severely underage b&

monsters exist they come out after 1am, they murder innocent ppl as well as bad individuals. thinking of them is a sign they are close if you lose focus they can enter your home and commit murder.

I guess I forgot to mention my age. I am 26 an living in an apartment by myself.

So you're a manchild? How is that any better?

Take LSD, OP.

It's not. Just clarifying.

they will be there in a few hours dont turn off the lights or go to sleep, u must make it to 5am

>2016
>not being able to banish void spawn

its easy op, you ARE the monster, the demons in your house are hiding from you

I prefer to be alone while in the house

Are you a girl?

lsd will let the monsters enter his house easier as he will be intoxicated

I have actually considered trying shrooms.

ANSWER THIS OP

I am not.

Love being alone.. Always end up playing with my cock and balls, sometimes my turd cutter too. Always cum on my blankets though. I need to wash them soon

yes, why?

sharpie in the pooper?

Don't get me wrong. I love being alone too. I just need to figure out how to stop being afraid of things I know aren't there.

Shut up you faggot. You're here too and I guarantee you're much more of a faggot than op. Just because you're fat and eat cheetos in your moms house all day doesn't mean you gotta pretend you're better than everyone on here
>F A G G O T K Y S

>turd cutter

I get that shit all the time, every time i open a door to a dark room, i imagine some long fanged fucker waiting for me in there. It's basically automatic, then i laugh and walk into the darkness, it used to freak me out as a kid though.

What, you took offense because you found yourself in it faggot?

Yea raging mandchild spotted.