Whats the best sport?

Whats the best sport?

And why is it hockey?

I cannot disagree with you

because Pittsburgh isn't good at anything else

MMA is the best imo. The objective is simple. Very exciting. Hockey is up there though.

Baseball m8

Hurling

Waterford lost on Saturday though :(

all of the other sports that people watch are fucking boring. football and baseball stop every 5 seconds, soccer has people kicking a ball to each other to try and set up a goal, which takes 20 minutes. hockey has action going on all the time, whether its goals, checking, stick handling, etc

You simply don't understand the beauty of baseball.

I go with baseball and hockey. The seasons work almost perfectly.

Baseball is the most unique of the major sports. No time, there actually is a home field advantage and it's the thinking man's game.
Plus hitting a 100mph fastball is the hardest thing to do in sports.

Played all the way until I graduated Highschool. Fun as shit to play. Can't watch the game for more than 10 minutes.

I'm a baseball fan myself, but couldn't you say the same about cricket?

Maybe. But cricket is not considered a major sports around these parts.

True.

Golf, because rich people play

hockey requires too much bullshit. I can play football in the street. to do that with hockey i need faggot rollerblades. fuck your ice sport

How does that make the """""""sport"""""'" good?

You could always play field hockey.

Golf tournaments are the best place to pick up bitches.
Go there is a suit, rent a fancy car.
So many bitches there looking to hook up with a rich guy they spread thier legs immediately.

Only being rich to understand

Slapshoting a moviing puck on ice aiming through 9 people while the other one attacks you is infintly harder get gud faggot

It isn't.

Not really and having it actually reach the net untouched is luck.

I doubt you can even skate I could hit a ball with a bat when I was 5

also the only sport in which the defense holds the ball

if its white its alright

Good point.

That's like boasting about being able to give head to men.

Yea off a tee. Or someone throwing it to you trying to let you hit it.

we all know what it is.

Ain't got shit on hurling, lad.

When I was in Canada they seemed to love curling. Was on TV like every night.

I've played both slap shotting is much harder only a few players on the team can do a good one, on baseball the whole damn roster can hit the ball because it's easy

you're comparing apple to bowling balls and you sound like a fucking idiot.

It sounds that way to you because you've never played a sport in your life

hockey is the best sport because you have to wear a suit of armour into a battle that takes place at crazy high speeds because you're wearing sharpened metal under your feet

its definately the most fun sport to play (if you're good), but its also the most entertaining to watch, the most fun sports videogame to play, and has a diverse demographic of players; professional hockey accepts a large variety of body types and touches parts of the world most sports dont.

tl;dr
HOCKEY

sound logic.

No, you're just fucking retarded. Of course everyone on the team can hit the ball, but can they do it consistently? I doubt it. Taking a slap shot is not difficult.

>Taking a slap shot is not difficult.

You can't even skate you stupid faggot

Baseball
It's the only sport where a 5'5 man can be one of if not the best player in the league.
Jose altuve

Every professional hockey player can execute a slap shot otherwise they wouldn't be there. Just about every major leaguer (pitchers probably can't) can hit a 100mph fastball otherwise they wouldn't be there. The point is hitting a 100 mph fastball is the hardest thing to do in sports.