Rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/shocking/16192-listen-to-death.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh god this hurts me

>filename
keked, no sound though

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

#Chicklivesmatter

AGREED

O GOD WHY MY DICK IS HARD ?!!

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future. For our children.

Now that's what I called rekt #5

fuck u faggot

Fuck that sandy vag would be nasty as fuck.why she ruin a good tasty pussy like that

epic rope a dope

what a roller coaster

Why they beating and stabbing the fucker here
What's the back story

You uhh, might want to get that checked out...

Too soon

Too soon?

no u

Did I see his eyes move to look at the fucken sword at the end of that

Best. Audio. Ever.
Trust me. Or don't; but know you're missing out.

theync.com/shocking/16192-listen-to-death.htm

If you're a fucking pussy

jeff goldblum?

yes the eyes still move for a few seconds

>tires himself out only to not get anywhere
the dude taking the hits actually did the smarter thing by waiting till his stronger opponent wore himself out.

this is what happens when you don't know how to fight but have muscles.

whats the origin on this girl? I never knew

You sure did

Yes, you did.
Oxygen deprivation doesn't kill off the brain for at least a couple minutes after decapitation.

that kid deserves the last slice of pizza

Fucking newfag

kek'd at the filename. I hate to see that video with sound.

too soon

summerfag
also check'd

reported to fbi hope you rot scum.

after watching this my neck all of a sudden got really itchy

well your gonna rot in a cell for a false report

Are you fucking retarded?

Dear god, she'll be cranky for weeks

To soon faggot. Sicko

:v

Why does this look fake?

because it's manufactured by the CIA and Mossad

Suppose she gets all that sand cleaned out. Except for one grain. And it sits there for years, in some deeper fold...

I know it's not even physiologically possible, but wouldn't it be neat if one day she queefed out a pearl?

Because you've never seen a person decapitated in HD

nope

this

i think b/c the production values are so high. it doesn't look like a proper "snuff" film that we are used to - all grainy and shaky and poorly focused. it's more like a hollywood movie.

nope what?

absolutely correct

U checked nonexistent dubs fagol. Jesus H Gregory Christ. Lurk more please. +1 for making me reply.

Because they film it like a movie with different camera angles and shit

It's meant as a movie really. If it's too real it doesn't work as well for the propaganda

But why. Story?

Because you can't handle the truth, snowflake.

Nooo never prelightened. I was using Matrix SoColor and for some reason the more I dyed my hair with that the lighter it would get. My hair was dyed dark brown at Christmas that just passed and it took about 3-4 months for it to go this red. Sometimes I wear a bag on my head but no heat normally other than that
I'm so glad you asked! I used to dye my hair with every red in the book and yet I was dying it weekly. It would wash right out. Then in found Goldwell Elumen and I am at 8 weeks! The first time I had roots I was ecstatic because I had never had my hair dyed long enough to get roots. This stuff is amazing. You want colour RR. It's hard to find and not incredibly cheap but it's on amazon and it's amazing. It also stains skin REEEEEEAALLLLY bad but I found a mr clean magic eraser does the trick!

story?

Pretty much what I expected.

Oh, yea. Go on acting like your all so cool and tough.

I'm one of the few fags on here who actually feels sorry for her. I think she just thought that we would think she was thinking she was being funny and she thought we'd move on without even thinking about her. I hope she can get on with her life after everything that has happened. She doesn't seem like she's that bad of a person. Maybe she's just with the wrong guy.

Do you have the WebM/GIF of the same chick but Christmas time... if you've seen it you know what I am talking about.

FUCK! IM GOING TO THE DENTIST IN 20 MINUTES!

What a delightful roundabout

HILL-arious

wtf

Go ahead tatcom

That's not a very healthy attitude to have, my friend. That kind of hatred and resentment will burn a hole right through your belly if you continue to carry it around with you. If you just try to show a little compassion in this case I think you'll find it to be very beneficial to your everyday growth and spirtuality.

Everyone makes mistakes from time to time and it's not always easy to say "sorry" or "I love you", but you have to try. Try to be as better person because it will make a better world for us all. No one likes to feel sad and alone and that the whole world hates them. Right now, more than ever, she needs a friend. If you ever wanted to be special, then your time is now.

Reach out and be a friend to someone who really needs it. Now is you chance to really be great. Good luck. I'm pulling for ya. ;)

rekt

I found that gif myself

fall tight pupper

Post tits

Who is she anyways? I keep seeing her around but never knew the origin of it.

If he wanted his cum back he would have told your mom too spit

Attack of the killer apples.

Haaaaaaave a SEAT!!!!

ouch

>the dude taking the hits actually did the smarter thing by waiting till his stronger opponent wore himself out
You have never been in a fight have you?

I can see it now, the FBI will come to interview you, oh so you were watching it too? Ok, put your hands behind your back, you have the right..

niggers will always be niggin' niggers.

After seeing this, I will only call someone a pussy if they can take a lot of pain.

But...
Why did he take his hat off?

Story on this girl?

Better than the epic fight on batman v superman.

this faggot

Even though it's pasta, I believe coming to terms with and laughing in the face of our mortality eases us into our inevitable deaths

LOLST