Are the average white american really racist or it's just a stereotype?

Are the average white american really racist or it's just a stereotype?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederados
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

America please

>white americans are racists meme
Well if they were they wouldn't be fighting Hitler nor would they import cheap labor aka Fernando Martinez from the southern border and make themselves the 56%

Probably less racist than the average white brazilian desu

They're just based not necessarily racist

it's a normal distribution, like most things. there's a few who are extremely racist like mr. dylan "raise the" roof, a bunch who are quite racist (like "i ain't got nuthin' against them, i just don't wanna have to live near 'em" kinda racist), a lot who are a kinda racist ("i'd never admit it but i'd feel uncomfortable with my daughter dating one"), a bunch who are actually not that racist ("i don't care as long as they're upright people"), and i guess there might be a few saintly people somewhere who hold no racial prejudice whatsoever

there is nothing racist of wearing capirotes

what makes you think that

This desu, some I assume are good people

Americans are one of the least racist people and other countries like I'd imagine Brazil are a lot less politically correct.

>average """""white""""" brazilian

Fix

stereotype

I believe in full legal rights for everyone and am a huge supporter of civil rights, but I'm sexually racist and wouldn't consider a non white for a spouse ever. I have nothing wrong with being friends with any race.

This probably. It depends from where the Brazilian is from tho

The irony to this picture is that the black rhino recently went extinct due to it not receiving many conservationists dollarinos as other mega fauna.

yes they are, many of us try to avoid black people as much as possible

80% of all scientific discoveries and technological inventions since the dawn of recorded history were made by whites. Without blacks or Asians, the world wouldn't be that different, but without whites, the world today would be almost unrecognizable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederados
HMMMMMMMM...

Civilization and scrpture was invented in the middle east first and spread from there through europe. Are middle easterners also white?

Everyone is racist

The people who claim not to be are the ones you watch out for

Go back to Syria, Khalid.

Are you just arbitrarily counting Middle Eastern peoples like Jews as white again. Because tomorrow I'll bet you'll say some stupid shit like

>Italians
>white

I can guarantee you almost all of the technology in your home was invented by a white dude.

The average white american hates white people, so yes.

You know im right.

White people ended institutional slavery in the world. Every race and ethnic group has had slavery in its past. But whites are the ones who ended it.

White people ended suttee in India. Suttee is the practice of murdering a widow and burning her body alongside her deceased husband in a funeral pyre. The British put a stop to suttee.

White people ended human sacrifice in Mexico and Central America. The Aztecs routinely practiced human sacrifice. They culled their victims from the terrorized Indian tribes around them. The Spanish put a stop to this evil practice.

The concepts of freedom of speech, freedom of association and individual rights were developed by the white race.

The United States of America was the first country to create a government incorporating these rights. Since then every white country has supported these rights except Russia, but they're really Mongol rape babies.

White people invented these commonly encountered things.

The air conditioner, the airplane, artificial sweetener, audiotape, the automobile, the barbie doll, the battery, the bicycle, breakfast cereal, the camera, the cash register, the dishwasher, the can, the can opener, the electric guitar, the elevator, the fax machine, the ironing board, the lawnmower, the light bulb, the microphone, movies, the neon light, the paper clip, the personal computer, the photocopier, photography, plastic, the radio, the refrigerator, the safety razor, the sewing machine, soda pop, the speaker, the stapler, the tape recorder, the telephone, the teddy bear, the television, the traffic light, the typewriter, the vacuum cleaner, Velcro, video games, the video recorder, the washing machine, the windshield wiper and the X-ray machine.

All of the most civilized and livable countries in the world are majority white.

> They culled their victims from the terrorized Indian tribes around them.
That's objectively wrong, the Tlaxcalans who allied with the Spaniards did routinely sacrifice Aztec prisoners they captured during the flower wars, human sacrifice was a widespread practice amongst all advanced peoples in Mesoamerica and not exclusive to the Aztec.

americans don't know what racism is, they think using a word like nigger or negro is very racist but grouping all black people across their economic background into one voting group is perfectly fine
now the leftists think that wearing something created by another race of people like an indian hat or even a hairstyle is racist but only if you aren't part of the race that created it
USA is easily the most racist and backward country but they look at countries like australia and consider us racist because someone might see a black guy at night and say 'woah didn't see you there till you smiled mate' in a friendly way

DO they kill yellow people ?

DO they kill yellow people ?

In China first
There would be no White people .kek

You are not
There are few civilizations btw

Remove proxy, Zhang.

Or what ? :)

Do kkk kill yellow too ?

>white
>american
Like pic related, amirite.

Four more days, dude.

Yes the average marican is racist.
Half of them are white supremacist neo-nazi alt-right and the other half are hyper-radical liberals who hate white people

Almost all americans are racist

Considering the evil American memes comes from their slandering leftists, I would say no. Most of the racism there comes from hysteria.

And even if most we're racist, it'd probably light hearted, instead of knock out games that nogs do.

The KKK doesn't really kill anyone nowadays. They just protest and fuck their cousins.

You're unlikely to be killed for being Asian in America, Zhang.

>Most of the racism there is actually hysteria*

>Trump
Then it gets worse. At least Mbongo Obama didn't fell on bleach while raiding with his tribe...
>inb4 TRUMP IS NOT GERMAN! HE DOESN'T STINK ROTTEN CABBAGES! HE IS WHITE AND ROMAN!

Is hatred towards white people often called racism? Or maybe reverse racism or sorta.

Obv the latter.

Yep. Why do you think they hate "political correctness" so much?

so... what?

Because political correctness is mostly about shutting up inconvenient discourses regardless of being wrong or right.

Whites want the ability to be racist again and to start "telling it like it is".

My point is, your typical white American is quite racist and is only afraid to voice those opinions in public because of possible backlash from their employers and friends.

The US is the most racially volatile developed country in the world.

someone is mad i see

>Whites want the ability to be racist again
No... it's not only that. The problem is that you need exactly the same political power to curb down racist discourses and to curb down factually true discourses that happen to be unpopular.

There is literally nothing wrong with being racist. People are tribal and blacks want to destroy whites and they hate whites. It's self preservation.

>Whites want the ability to be racist again and to start "telling it like it is".

This, you have to be racist if you're going to be honest.

Average? no. Just the based ones

America is only 58% white. Only a tiny portion of that are intelligent enough to know America rots from within.