Sup Forums unironically found this film scary and consider it one of the best horrors ever

>Sup Forums unironically found this film scary and consider it one of the best horrors ever

Explain yourselves, is this board really inhabitated by 11 year olds?

but what did you think of the bonus situation?

This. I think this seriously should be discussed.

>not liking alien

it is you my friend who is 11

Have you given consideration to the bonus situation?

ofc this nigger doesn't get alien

>i don't like Alien

right

KEK!!!

>jonesy

Kek

So you were not scared and did not feel unsettled in the slightest by the movie OP?

It is totally ok and everything but I would like to answer some questions.

Do you have any weird relation to sexuality?
Any weird fetishes or lack thereof?
Low test? High test?
Do you have a weird sexuality in general?

Just asking these questions because Alien is centered a lot on sexual fear and has a lot of sex themes.
Since you were not affected by it, I would like to test if it is tied to anything.

This not bait or anything, really just want to do some shitty experiment.

I like futa incest hentai.

Prove you are the real OP

He said weird fetishes

>This not bait or anything
every time

Uh, one of the best sci-fi films, yes, but it's not really "scary" as much as suspenseful.

Explain yourself first OP.

I would say it's more a thriller than a horror

This is an 18+ Board, go back to Reddot!

ITT: Taking the bait

I have a fine sexuality, the pet where the alien grabs that girls legs and goes for her pussy strangely turned me on and a loved watching the surviving girl in her underwear, the film overall was amateur and very unrealistic.

As for fetishes, yes.

Confirmed 15-year-old.

>surviving girl

can someone explain the bonus situation?

it's about time we discussed the bonus situation

so was Jonesy murdered by the company after Ripley left him at gateway? Jonesy knew an awful lot about that bonus situation

>is this board really inhabitated by 11 year olds?

literally all that's discussed is capeshit, star wars and game of thrones what do you think?

I bet you think interstellar is realistic sci-fi

>There are "people" on Sup Forums who don't think that Alien is one of the greatest horror movies of all time

Why don't you go watch Higurashi you fucking pleb. You're shit and no one likes you

if you think Alien is a shitty movie you can go ahead and eat a bowl of my shit

No, I loved the marshion though and that was made by the same make, alien is just overrated

Same poster shilling for the alien franchise and next alien movie

>the marshion

Unfortunately a lot of younger people aren't going to be able to appreciate Alien. Alien was revolutionary horror but all the things that made it unique have been relentlessly regurgitated in media and pop culture to the point that it would seem more cliched and played out. It's also important to note that horror trends often are very reflective of the times and certain types of horror resonate more with some eras and generations than others.