Are the rest of you faggots even trying? How does it feel to live in a country that can't even hold a candle to the US...

Are the rest of you faggots even trying? How does it feel to live in a country that can't even hold a candle to the US? Best movies, best music, best Olympics, best military, best schools, best healthcare, stay mad rest of the world.

Healthcare is a piece of shit. You get out of the hospital and then get a heart attack after seeing the bill. Fuck you faggot.

USA is #1 for life bud.

the last two are kinda stretching it, but yeah overall we're badass compared to everyone else

toughts on basketball vs argentina?
rough match or easy?

Easy game.

>Best movies
yea
>best music
blues is the only genre the US can claim that isn't garbage.
>best Olympics
yea but when you say it like that it kinda ruins the point.
>best military
but it takes a shameful amount of money to get it
>best schools
whatever your standard of measurement here is, its wrong.
>best healthcare
lol
>stay mad rest of the world
the rest of the world that can read this aren't terribly concerned with our status bro. They're too busy enjoying their higher quality of life.

United States has all those medals only because swimming has so many medals to get. For example there are Mens and Womens, all the different types of strokes, and all the different distances.

Say if you were able to get 30 medals from taekwondo, South Korea would dominate. Or if you were able to get 30 medals from judo then Japan would dominate.

On top of that U.S. has shit tons of athletes, so it's not even fair.

Also, U.S.'s schools are absolute shit when compared to Eastern Asian schools.

And just kek at the healthcare

what makes u think the US has any advantage in swimming in particular...? there is water literally everywhere you dumb fucking nigger

>U.S. has shit tons of athletes
china and i think any other asians who can afford it sponsor their own athletes, so it balances out

I think op was talking about universities which some are regarded as some of the best in the world

we also have a shit ton of people competing?

I'm saying that there are different sports that every country specializes in you retard

U.S. is good at swimming and because swimming has so many medals to get U.S. takes the advantage.

On the other hand, South Korea specializes in archery and taekwondo. If archery and taekwondo had shit tons of medals like swimming does, then South Korea would fuckin dominate the olympics

easy wins. easy life.

But America won woman's judo gold

argument invalid

Well China I agree with, but countries like South Korea and Japan, it's not the matter of money. South Korea and Japan has tiny population compared to the U.S. So naturally there are less athletes.

I guess you're right

Well usually Japan gets the gold in the olympics. I guess Rio is an exception.

ITT: Butthurt Eurofags

No, we aren't trying, no one else actually cares about the Olympics. They are stupid as fuck

we're talking about a nation which barely had to fight or invest to acquire millions of square miles of virtually untouched land teeming with resources.

and came about just in time to benefit from the industrial revolution

not to mention be inspired by the age of enlightenment

TL;DR Perfect timing, USA - just don't fucking blow it.

Yes, but what he's saying is why doesn't every other country specialize in swimming instead of archery and taekwondo and win a shit ton of medals then?

Japan's population isn't tiny, it's more than 1/3 of the US, and by your logic, China, India, Indonesia, Etc should be crushing it.

That's exactly what a non-american would say.

At least I can get out of the hospital and not get half of my income stole for filthy commies.

They'll and up selling their medals after they go broke since training for and getting to the Olympics costs posts of money and america is one of only 2 countries that don't fund their athletes

Look Eurocucks, if you're so pissed then get more medals and STFU

Right. Because that's what's happened to all the hundreds of other medal winners from the US over the last century.

Idiot.

How about you see it this way? US athletes are true amateurs, not subsidized by the government, and they're STILL whipping the shit out of everyone else.

Truth.

US military is power through pure funding and numbers too. There's better trained militaries for sure. Does America even have health care?

Herevs the thing. U.S. is possible the only country where people look at you weirdly if you say you can't swim. Swimming is somehow integrated into the American culture in the way almost every American knows how to swim. Becaue of this, U.S. has an exceptionally high chance of finding people with talent in swimming.

On the other hand, big percentage of South Koreans learn taekwondo since it's the national martial art. Because of this Korea has an exceptionally high chance of discovering people with talent in taekwondo.

Also, it's not like the the country can force people to specialize in a specific sport.

Try ebaying some Olympic medals. It's sad

Well half of Russia was banned by the US........

- don't even say other countries are clean

How about the loudmouth chain draggers? Too busy choking on abo dick they barely made an appearance.

No wonder they are and the rest of the world is obsessed with America.

1/6th the population, over 1/2 of the total medals.

Honestly, you guys are just embarrassing yourself at this point.

China, India and indonesia are third world countries you retard, aint nobody got time for sports.

Btw, Japan has more than 1/3 of the athletes that U.S. has. So Japan technically has higher Olympic athlete to normal people ratio.

Then they end up poor. Thats not good. Would you like to work that hard for so many years to end up selling your recognition of an achievement. What if you saved up for 10 years for something you wanted, only to have to sell it after you've bought it cause you neglected to pay the bills. Oh wait. Doesn't that just mean the athaletes are stupid for bankrupting themselves for sports

Yeah, I'll just leave this here...

http www.medalspercapita.com

>best music
>Queen is brit

Sorry.

That's my point, squirrel brain. Population is not the leading indicator.

Enters 550 odd people to the Olympics. What do you expect?

China is still a developing country, wait a decade or two

India is fucking trash though

Oh yeah? Then compare Singapore to U.S.

Surely population is not the leading indicator.

In terms of public schools, no. But in terms of universities, yes.

Queen is for teenage white girlS now

Also I was talking about first world countries you retard.

Between first world countries, population is a leading factor.

China is a communist dictatorship that pumps a huge amount of public funding into state run athletic programs and they already have the second largest economy on the planet.

What do you think is going to change that will improve their medal count?

I don't know. China has a population imbalance between men and women. There's going to be a lot of marginalized people and classicism. Not to mention China's cultural problems of assholes. I think their economy is going to level out at some point and manufacturing is going to move to Africa.

300 mil ppl.
China enters 500 has 1.5 billion.
Number has nothing to do with it.

Ill tell you all why the US is good, mixes breeding and hybridization of people. Most people in the US are multi-racial or at least have multiple ethnicities/nationalities. Its a known fact that hybrid humans and most hybrid species, i.e. dogs, come out faster, stronger, smarter than their pure blood counterparts. Dont get me wrong, this isnt always the case, but its deff logical. Also in america all people are born and raised as sports fanatics, even obese people are, this creates a societal base that helps elevate talent acquistion.

Do you think all the 1.3billion chinese people are able to benefit from the "huge" public funding?

What you think is huge is tiny to the Chinese aspect.

Kids who get proper nutrition & training, more participants from a growing populous. Pretty much basketball there wasn't even popular until yao Ming. Wait until a decade or two when more kids are playing, like when the dream team destroyed the 1992 Olympics & by 2004 there were several teams getting on their level

Also most of our blacks were bred for about 10 generations to brinf about certain qualities. They bred some to be fast and agile with stamina, others to be tall, others very strong, others to be smart. Also a known fact.

To add on, China has a huge gap between social classes. Only the top 1% of China is able to live like the people in the first world countries.

And only that top 1% has the shot at becoming an olympic athlete.

China is already building plants in Africa. & Tons of Chinese men marrying African honeys. Gonna make for an interesting future Olympic s

>best schools, best healthcare
no

A wild chinger appears

Princeton, Harvard, MIT

Outside of Cambridge, can't really think of other colleges outside the US that's as good

Now let's take a look at the amount of gold medals per capita. Oh, burgers BTFO...

I agree.

U.S. has tons of meh schools and few good schools.

Wew Fiji

>best health care
you may just be autistic but im not from america so what do I know about health

>implying NBA players ever try their hardest

One must define best healthcare and schools.
Best health care system, whos really is?
Best hospitals, eh maybe.
Best research and treatment facilities? Yes more than likely.

Schools, best system no, best pre-college buildings Who knows prob not, best colleges yes

I'm pretty sure they'll try hard since it's gonna be hella embarrassing to lose to other countries when basketball is known as THE American thing.

It may not be free but least you're not on multi year long waiting lists like in Canada.

Not that I know much about basketball.

Just an assumption.

You're absolutely right, African women love tiny dick.

I would rather wait and not pay.

Nigger handball players already blew it a few olympics ago. They were especially lazy that year

One last hurrah for the Argentines. Legendary core but might be too old. Serbia vs Croatia , I think Croatia plays up or down depending on the opponent , wanna see them vs the US. Spain will probably be playing the us in the gold medal game

>implying the dick is everything when it comes to love

I would feel insulted if I were not already an American.

while its not the cheapest healthcare, US health care is the best. A lot of rich people from countries like sweden travel to US for their medical operations.

It was actually in the news

Dont start shit you cant finish. This comment us to be ignored. It always creates ww3

>best schools
>US

Pick one.

HAHAHAHA, love? You really are a chink! Kudos you magnificent slanty eye bastard!

US healthcare is great if you're making $500k+ & wouldn't have a problem paying cash. It sucks if you're middle class making $75k supporting a family of four

>Europe has and Asians have really good movies
>not best music
>Olympics probably yes
>Military and technology as well as spies are good
>Best schools gonna go a nope on this one if you`re poor
>Best Healthcare that could be in a question mark probably if you`re a cop or a famous guy with lots of money
>Best forensic probably that they got from europe also smart serial killers
>Rest of the world probably doesn`t give a fuck they just watch cnn and think oh shit dat nigga got smoke oh shit that cop got whacked
>Hillary is a satanist oh my goodness lets have a cup of tea
>Trump said something new oh lets have another cup of tea that racist man hates muslims
>Oh my goodness let`s have a cup of tea and discuss how Putin is a racist because he doesn`t like faggots prancing around with their faggotry and tells muslims that if they are terrorists they are gonna cut their dick off

Healthcare refers to how the nation economically assists/funds its citizens for health related operations/treatments.

I think you're thinking about the quality of medical operations and treatments.

As an American I agree, recently had a $500 dollar ambulance ride, I couldn't consent to, had 7000 worth of hospital shit, I couldn't consent to. There went a good chunk of the down payment the gf and I were putting on a home

Lol at the poor people.

No insurance?

>best music
>best healthcare

also

>plagged of cucks

>We blew it

Btw white people are the ones who put higher importance of romanticism.

>best schools
>best healthcare
shut the fuck up

US population: 325 million
GB population: 65 million
That's 5 times more people yet you amerifucks don't even have double the medals. Gtfo you shit cunts

/thread

Not today FBI but I had the same 500 ambulance ride, they said they even gave me x rays at no moment they did x rays, gave this address had like a fucking 2000 something bill
was there only for probably at most 30 minutes
was released after that feeling like shit had like a panic attack or convulsion.
I still thank God, ambulance guys were ok
Doctors just checked my chest asked me for my info and you`re good to go not even an IV.
So if you`re sick go to a tijuana PRIVATE hospital, and you would pay like a 500 dollars but you get IV and medicine for a whole treatment.
Just saying in case I hope you homos never need it but they have good doctors.

Phelps getting you half a dozen medals every 4 years is not fair

Phelps is literally a gold mine

What does country population have to do with gold medals won, you british pompous ass.

Lol are you kidding? Holy shit GB is smashing it. Beating 2 super powers and barely behind USA despite having a tiny fraction of the population. If we scale for population GB is in another universe.

Also, talking in english on an english invetion WWW using another english invention - computers.

RULE BRITANNIA!!!!