I speak seven languages on day

I speak seven languages on day.

I wonder if any of you fags can whine in several different languages.

If so have any advice?

Fuck off if you learned a language before you were 20.

Op here

I meant I want to speak seven languages one day.

I'm on my way to learning Italian, so that'd make four languages for me (English, Italian, Spanish being the other three). Seven's impressive, however.

bro I barely speak english my native tongue

lol

I meant I want to learn 7

You European?

so you only know three

日本語?

yeah, I saw that post right after I posted.

It's okay though. Watch dramas, though. That's how I learned a majority of Spanish (I studied French in uni)

>699676101
Yes, Netherlands :)

ha, I meant to include French. I'm still learning Italian.

wow you're a faggot.

first, dont start off with "I speak seven languages"
fuck up your sentence in such a way that it doesnt read well.

second, go to fucking youtube and look up english lessons you stupid cunt. Stop wasting time on Sup Forums we have the worst english possible.

go get some good literature. James joyce. Plato transcriptions. College english books on amazon are like 3 dollars used.

third. >>>/kys/

I can't speak Japanese, I wish

You?

Eh... op here

Your language abilities are impressive but you are in the group of people "Who learned a language before 20"

African, Indian (sub continent) and Europeans don't impress me

Keep up the good work tho

草泥马的 吹牛傻逼

troll harder

Your on Sup Forums

The NFL for trolls

Do better

Studying it. Can read hiragana and katakana like every other weeb out there and speak broken Japanese to figure out where the fuck I am if I'm ever drugged and wake up in an alley in Tokyo. Haven't practiced much lately that I'm home though so i forgot a lot of stuff.

op here

Nah bro that's massive

I had a hard time learning hiragana and katakana. Which is why I dropped learning it.

Keep grinding.

How many years have you put in?

baller

I plan on watching Spanish shows after I can read a book in Spanish without aid

When did you start watching Spanish? Before you could speak? read? or after?

>7126 ▶
> (You)
you fucking retard i wasnt trolling. i told him he's a shithead then gave him solid advice.

quit shitposting and killyourself friend :^D
hur dur am i trollin mom im on nba of internets

solid advice: kill yourself kiddo.

do better? your? fucking CoD generation shit talkers I swear to fucking god youre the reason everything sucks in the world now

dive headfirst into concrete you dumb z generation peice of shit or get fucking educated and i repeat QUIT SHITPOSTING. youre worse than trap threads i swear to fucking god at least they have a point

Aggression and threats are weak jabs

Troll Harder...that doesn't mean typing more

You can barley speak English you turbo autist

kys

4, to varying degrees of fluency. Studied Italian as a part of an immersion program as a kid, did pretty well, was about 5 years long iirc. Swedish has been put on hold for about six months due to personal things, but I've studied for about 5 now. German I'm continuing to study and have done so for about 4 years. Also native English speaker.

aight

How do you study?

What is your routine?

OPはファッゴトです。

Oh my god, that was segoi desu!!

Im dutch and I speak fluent English, german and french
Currently trying to learn Russian and Icelandic, Maybe even Chinese later on

English was my first and only language, currently learning Persian Farsi. Shit ain't easy but you can do it

KEK

I only speak english and spanish is it too late for me?

>if you learned a language before 20 fuck off

Damn sorry I learned how to speak:/

えぇ、日本語が出来ますか。私は2年ぐらいから勉強を始めた。まだまだですけど、頑張ります!

I know English and Punjabi fluently to read, write and speak. I am decent with speaking Spanish after spending 3 years learning it with focus and years more around people who spoke it. And I am learning German, Russian, Dutch currently for the past few years using online tools, books and occasionally talking to native speaker, and know bits of Korean but I have up on oriental languages.

I find having pen pals or people near you who you can talk to keep yourself sharp help are a must if you want to be more fluent in any language. I have a Russian friend who was helping me out in high school but he went off to another college. Now he just calls me when he gets a girl to climax to rub it in my face how much more pussy he gets than me.

op here

Learning a language as a child is far different than learning as an adult...

What resources do you use?

>I wonder if any of you fags can whine in several different languages.

>If so have any advice?

what the fuck are you speaking nigga

How old are you and how much time can you dedicate to learn another language? If you focus on key parts, then you can learn BICS at any age so long as you keep yourself speaking/reading/understanding it. CALP takes anywhere from 8-20 years to learn tho because there are cultural and personal inclinations when speaking, like intonation, gestures and stresses on certain parts when you want to speak in certain ways. You can pick up basics in under half a year if you really study, but you would need to speak it very often to keep yourself from forgetting parts. I think, but I'm not entirely sure, that there are sites that do like a skype-pen pal thing where you teach someone your native language and they teach you theirs.

Learn Arabic bro. It's the language of the future. At least for Europe kek