My GF fucked up our relationship. We were inseperable for a long time. I honestly thought I was going to propose to her...

My GF fucked up our relationship. We were inseperable for a long time. I honestly thought I was going to propose to her. I was so close to swiping one of her rings to get an engagement ring in the same size.

She was getting really irritable in these last few days, not at me just in general. So i ordered her a gift online, something that she told me she wanted when we started dating a long time ago, but I never had the money for. A giant teddy bear onzie. It cost me $80, but whatever. As long as it makes her feel better.

Then I got a text saying that she didn't want to hold me down in my last year of college and how long distance wouldn't work again. She always had these worries that I would find someone else at my college, but I always assured her that I would be faithful. And I was. I sent her this long text saying how I dont want some dumb sorority slut that has more sexual partners than brain cells, but she just didn't believe me.
She also said that the relationship was getting boring and that she didn't want to have her heart broken by me. And then she said that she didn't know what to do, so I told her to break up with me if you're so bored, but she couldn't do it so she proposed a break. The break ends on thanksgiving, when I would've seen her again regardless of all of this. The bear onzie hasn't even come in yet, and it wouldn't fit me so I'm going to give this girl a gift for fucking up my life.

Now I don't know if I even want her back. She took my heart out of my chest and ate it, but doesn't have the guts to do it in person. Whats to stop her from getting bored of me again? We always went on dates and I always flirted with her and made sexual advances whenever I could. I don't know what I would do different if we got back together. We said that we would get an apartment together in our home town after this final year of college, but now I don't even know if I want to be with her again.

tl;dr stupid faggot

the question here is what can op rub inside the onsie to fuck with her

I think I'll just wear it and fart in it. She's a germophobe

kill yourself

Sounds like she was fucking someone else OP. You should get revenge by posting her nudes ITT

Just forget this bitch and get on with your life man. Have a beer and a cigar or a joint, go meet somebody.

You're on a break because she wants to fuck someone

Fucking simulator 2017

Guess it's time to start chasing down those brainless dicked-up bimbos. Cause she's done already fucked someone else. Do yourself a favor, move the hell on man.

/thread

That sucks, OP. Some girls are just impossible.

She's too socially awkward to do pretty much anything. She always asks me to talk to the waiter for her. Besides we spend almost all of our free time with each other. If she met anyone, I'd know.

if you can barely afford $80 gift, please dont marry and shit out kids. become adult.

Shes a chick... All she has to do is make a tinder account and she will have 50 guys trying to fuck her by the end of the night

Shes not coming back to you

She is feeling guilty for fucking around.
The very notion that she would be loyal to you is a dream within a dream

that's lame, the scent probably won't stick

take a giant shit in the foot

First off. It's normal for her to have doubts and what not. Keep re-assuring her. CONSTANTLY do it. It's worth it in the end.

Secondly. It seems boring because you guys aren't around each other as much and it causes issues. Once you get back with her in person, it will seem great again.

Just keep re-assuring her that it's all in her head because you aren't there and it does cause issues. It will be worth it in the end once you guys work through it.

(Experience? Happened to myself) There is hope. Don't give up.

It's like giant suit, so their is no foot

We spend almost all of our time together, between my job and her job. This entire summer has been one long date.

And has there been any issues in the mean time?
Meaning that when you are with her, it gets boring or she is constantly wondering "what if"?

Or are you guys like a couple that clicks instantly still? Where you are always laughing and having fun?

No you won't. I've been in your shoes.

Long distances virtually never work out. The few that did never had a rough patch, never had a sliver of doubt.

It sucks, it might take a month, or a year, but you'll get over it. There's a fuckton of girls out there, you'll find one that suitable for you

Still laughing and shit. The reason why I could barely afford the onsie is because we spend all our money on each other.

OP, I seriously dated a girl for four years. We were inseparable, both went through professional school and were madly in love.

We graduate together and 6 months after I propose, life was great, she was happy, I was happy, it was going to be a fantastic life.

We start making decisions about the wedding and life after and all of a sudden she starts changing. Starts going back on decisions we had made together and shit.

She starts getting super hostile and eventually starts demanding I give her what she wants or we are breaking the wedding off.

After about two months of this shit it all comes to a head and I meet her at her place. We talk shit out and she tells me to shut up and go along with whatever decisions she makes. I tell her it isn't happening and the wedding is off.

You know what she said to me? If you didn't want to marry me you should have just said so to begin with. The fact is she was the one who didn't want to marry me.

Your girl is the same as mine, they stayed with someone because it was easy, not because they loved them. Shit sucks right now for me, and I'm sure it does for you too. It will get better though, time heals all things.

Don't jump into a relationship with her again, if you really want her in your life trying to build up a friendship and trust and maybe you will get back together down the line. She hurt you and in a way that "forgive and forget" won't fix. Give yourself time to adjust without her find out how life is you may enjoy it more without her. When you get to see her again just sit and talk about everything that happened have her explain her side and you explain yours. It'll give you closure of needed and could help mend the relationship.

I guarantee that during this "break" she will fuck at least one other guy.

We've done it 3 times in a row. We go to different universities.
Thanks. I don't even feel sad, just angry.

She probably already has the one in mind. I bet if you looked at her text or Facebook message history you could pick her target out easily.

she found someone else she doesn't want to hurt you that's why she has many reason and all of them are bullshit

enjoy college go out fuck some bitches your relationship is over

Stopped reading at long distance.

If a significant portion of the relationship was long distance, probably won't work out dude.
If she's dumping you because it's a LDR, she wants to fuck, or is already fucking, someone who lives closer to her.

Sorry bro. She's a slut. You can do better with someone who would wait forever just to see you for 5 minutes, rather than someone who's gonna dump you for bullshit like that just because she's bored of a LDR.

Shes bored and wants to sleep with other partners but still wants you as back up incase things fall flat. Like most girls she NEEDS someone for emotional support because your average girl can not be without a relationship.

Sounds like she wanted to or was/is fucking somebody else. Her insecurities about you are likely her projecting since she's cheating. On top of that you two taking a break gives her free reign to fuck somebody else without any repercussions, and if it doesn't work she figures she can just get back together with you.

I was in the exact same position. LDR with a girl with literally no social life, basically never went outside, had 2 friends at best, totally "innocent" and "shy", etc.

Still found a way to fuck around with other guys behind my back. Its much much easier than you think. Not saying she did for sure, but don't fall into the trap of thinking she's incapable of it, because she is.